Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Fourth

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11: Fourth - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Cia had finally wound down and made it into bed after the excitement of her fourth birthday party. Joined by a few of her preschool friends, they had enjoyed the facilities of a pizza arcade center that catered to children. The biggest draw was the pit, where thousands of multi-colored plastic balls were contained ;inside a deep tray and surrounded by netting. The kids could swim through them, bury themselves, and carry on like wild animals, all within a safe confined space. There were also lots of games and video consoles suitable for various ages.

Work-Study

Rei and T were enjoying their third year as a married couple. Rei’s law firm was thriving, now with three attorneys, counting herself, still specializing in family law, estates, and trusts. Both of the new lawyers, Diego and Elise, had become friends of the family. Rei would bring them home to work with her. Rei used technology for massive interconnections between her home and the office, to make the alternate location effective.

Being home, Rei saw more of Cia and T, and the lawyers could have meals all together with T and Cia.

T was heavily involved in a bachelor’s program at Arizona State University. She had started out in Psychology but had shifted into the BSN program for a nursing degree. Online programs were big at ASU, but she found herself needing to be on campus to focus her effort. And nursing was much more of a hands-on in person curriculum.

So, Cia was having a couple of nannies to attend to her in the times her moms were away.

Disclosure

“Rei, I know it’s been a long day, with the birthday and all, but I have some things on my mind, OK?”

“Always, I want to hear.”

“This might be difficult. Sweetie, you know I adore you, but let me get this out. We have a problem with Diego. No, just wait. Diego has been checking you out. His eyes are always on you, particularly when you’re standing. I think he loves your ass more than I do, which I thought was impossible. You know I get horny just seeing you in the shower. Every time. Still.

“But it’s more than that. He’s a normal aggressive lawyer guy; I’m sure he’s completely capable talking to clients or working in the courtroom. But when he’s talking to you, or about you, his tone shifts. His voice pitches down and his eyes soften.

“No, Rei, I’m not done. Elise and I were talking, and she told me she’s seen the same thing. It gets worse. He’s ALSO obsessed with ME, at least physically. She said, and I quote, ‘Diego had a stiffie for half an hour after he saw you at lunch the other day.’ And there’s no girlfriend for him to focus on instead of us.

“Last thing. You’re the expert, but I think because he’s your employee you have to fire him. Because, couldn’t he sue you if we have sex with him and then have a bad break up?”

“I don’t understand. We’re going to have sex with Diego? I know he’s attracted to you. That’s because you’re smokin’ hot, T. “Not sure what he sees in me; I’m getting old. No, don’t argue. But that doesn’t mean anything is going to happen. I respect Diego as being an honorable and ethical man, and a great lawyer. Unless?

“T, do you want to screw Diego?”

Just asking the question, Rei burst into tears. She rushed away and locked herself in the spare bedroom. It was the first time they ever slept separately, going all the way back to the Best Western Lodge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.