Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 10: Fresno

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fresno - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

“Superior Court of California, Fresno District, is now in session. The Honorable Clarissa Heinlein, presiding. All rise!”

In the courtroom, T held a fidgety Cia, while Rei sat at the plaintiff’s table. As the proceedings droned on, Cia dropped into a nap. T didn’t follow the legal arguments, but she did notice Judge Hernandez was becoming more and more irritated.

“Are there any further arguments, any further motions?”

“We have presented our full case, your honor,” said Rei.

The defense panel tried to renew their long list of grievances, only to be abruptly denied by the judge.

“I’m ready to rule. I am granting the plaintiff’s petition, with immediate effect. Parcels 13, 16, and 18, in the College Park development, are now the property of the Alicia Hopkins trust, administered by trustees Tracy Walsh and Reina Carneros.

“I’m setting damages at $180,000 against the law firm Kovacs and Bullard, for defrauding Diane Walsh and therefore Alicia. I’m referring them to the State Bar for disciplinary action. Fees, and costs...”

After the hearing was adjourned, they found a nearby café with outdoor tables, fortunately located on a quiet side street.

“Rei, I see you smiling, but tell me what just happened.”

“Honey, we won. Well, technically, Cia won, but our family reaps the benefits. The Judge gave us almost everything we asked for.

“The damage award we should receive quickly, because it will come from the evil lawyers’ liability insurance. The properties can be re-titled immediately, which means the rent money from the tenants will be rolling in to us, not them.

“Our family will basically be wealthy. I need to spend another week here making various arrangements. Later, you and I will make decisions together about the future. Things like. do we keep or sell the properties, some or all, and so on.”

“Rei, I feel completely unqualified to give opinions on these things. You know I have no higher education and junk job experience.”

“None of that matters to me. Your feelings and opinions are critical to me, because I love you and we’re partners.

“But our new financial security means we can do something I’ve been thinking about for a while. Not now, since Cia is still so young. But I want you to think about going to college.”

“But, Rei, how could that work? I can’t take my child into classrooms.”

“We have lots of time to think about it. But a lot of students do on-line courses now. And for the rest, when Cia is older, we can have a part-time nanny. I’m just putting the idea in to think about for our future.

“When Cia is older, she will be in school. And you will want to work in a career, something that will challenge you, something you will enjoy. You will be brilliant, and a degree will help you get started.”

“Wow. That’s a lot to think about. But thanks for that vote of confidence. I hope you’re right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.