Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 1: Blizzard

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1: Blizzard - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Reina was tired, but it was too early to sleep. Outside, heavy snowfall was burying the hotel parking lot. In just an hour, there was a hand’s width layer of new snow on the roof of her car.

Nestled in the linens of her room’s other queen bed, a beautiful young (and naked!) mother slept with her just weeks-old baby. They had just met for the first time, only a few hours earlier.

How do I get myself in these situations?” Reina wondered.

Earlier

Fourteen cars followed the highway department’s giant snowplow into the parking lot of the Best Western Lodge in Williams, Arizona, with a state trooper’s SUV tailing the group. High in the state’s northern plateaus, a tremendous snowstorm was blocking Interstate 40.

In the sudden and severe blizzard conditions, plow driver Francisco Ordóñez and trooper Leslie Underwood had combined to collect and convoy the unlucky drivers: those who had passed the guard point just before the highway was closed.

Now, walking car by car through the lot, they asked the drivers and passengers to join them inside the lobby of the hotel. Once assembled, Underwood addressed the twenty or so travelers and the hotel people.

“Folks, the highway will be impassable from here eastbound for at least 36 hours, if not longer. We brought you here because you need a safe place to ride out the storm, and the Lodge here is still open with minimal staff.

“Mr. Ordóñez and I need to go out and keep searching for stragglers. Please work out your arrangements with the staff at the desk. By the way, if you come back here in better weather, the Grand Canyon National Park is 70 minutes away from this hotel. Good luck.”

As they left the lobby, the travelers began queuing up at the check-in counter. Already, snow was piling up outside on the roofs of their cars.

Tracy Walsh remained on one of the large sofas at the side of the lobby. Fortunately, the baby in her arms remained quiet, sleeping.

This is not a budget motel. And, near the national park the room prices are definitely beyond what I can pay. Maybe, if the staff is kindhearted, I can stay out here in the lobby with Cia and keep warm, at least.”

Tracy wasn’t aware that she was being studied by another of the travelers.

Enveloped in her puffy down-filled jacket, Reina Carneros was almost over-warm in the crowded lobby. The mother and daughter had caught her eye. “Why is she hesitating?” wondered Reina, who was never one to dither in an uncertain situation.

She stood and then sat next to Tracy, smiling broadly.

“Hello, my name is Reina. Your daughter is so cute! But, won’t she be waking up soon, wanting things?”

“Oh, yeah, Reina. I’m Tracy, she’s Cia. I should have brought in her diaper bag and her food. Um, can you hold her for a minute while I get her stuff?”

“Oh, Tracy, let’s not jostle her. Can I take your keys and get all your stuff? I’ve got this warm coat.”

“Reina, thank you. But there’s another problem.” She lowered her voice. “I can’t afford to stay here, we have to go back in the car when they throw us out.”

NO! Will you stay in my room, instead, please?”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure. Mother and baby are sleeping in a bed tonight, I insist! Tell me about your car, and I’ll get your stuff.”

“It’s a Nissan Sentra, um, it’s mostly red, the hood and fender are grey. Here are my keys.”

“OK, I’ll be back in a jif.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.