Game Trail - Cover

Preview

Game Trail

by Zanski

Copyright© 2023 by Zanski

Western Story: Railroad rustlers and rampaging Rangers run counteproint to the looming spectre of the K&ASR's economic ruin.

Tags: Rape   Crime   Mystery   Western   Alternate History   Interracial   Politics   Violence  

Author’s Notes

1. Historical Accuracy - To a large degree, relevant historical accuracy has been purposely maintained; however, narrative utilities take precedence. Accordingly, coincident historical events, organizations, and AND -- AND characters should be understood as fictional. As such, events may be foreshortened, combined, recast in time or place, or otherwise altered for plot development. Characterizations may likewise be subject to interpretation, distortion, or misattribution.

2. Cultural References - The American English vocabulary used in dialogue and internal discourse has, as much as possible, been made accurate to the depicted cultural periods through historical n-gram analysis and published research. Consequently, outdated cultural references, words, and phrases may be depicted, including but not limited to racial, ethnic, sexual preference, and gender slurs.

3. Non English Usage & Representation - Certain accent, diacritic, and non-standard punctuation marks have been removed from translations of non-English words and phrases to make them more accessible to the casual reader and to reduce digital transposition errors in conversions and transfers to and between text file types and publishing systems. Informal pronunciations are offered as a convenience but are not derived from an official lexicon.

4. Content Advisory - This work may contain depictions of graphic violence, including but not limited to homicide, torture, sexual assault, child abuse, and animal cruelty, and with attendant circumstances in keeping with the context of the setting’s period and culture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.