Airport Parking Lot - Cover

Airport Parking Lot

by Sean Matthews

Copyright© 2023 by Sean Matthews

Erotica Sex Story: Gotta love business trips

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   .

I love the business trips I take when you can come visit me. Let’s face it, our long-distance relationship is tough on both of us, but sometimes it makes for a much more interesting story when we get together for a weekend. The last weekend we spent together was not an exception.

Since I know how much you like when I dress nicely (truth be told, I had to wear a suit for a business meeting earlier) I wore the navy pinstripe with the cornflower colored shirt you like so well. The only homage to my more playful side was the Calvin and Hobbes tie I changed into after my meeting. No matter what I wore, it was nothing compared to how you looked in your simple skirt and blouse outfit. In fact, the only way you could have looked more stunning would be if you were naked and carrying beer.

Instead of running up to hug you passionately, I allowed myself the opportunity to take your hands in mine and look deeply into your eyes, looking for the love you have expressed so many times. Finding that look, I bent slightly down to kiss you delicately. Delicately the first time, that is, as the kiss evolved into the most erotic kiss we could get away with considering our very public surroundings.

As we walked, I slipped my arm around your small waist and ventured a peek and the pert breasts barely peeking out through the opening of your moderately low cut blouse. Just enough to tease me. Walking in a passably straight line and trying to under the tantalizingly open bra hoping to see the edge of your nipple while in a crowded airport isn’t that easy. One of your most alluring qualities has always been that you always look “cold”, if you catch my drift. As I am pleasantly distracted, I hear the words I never thought I would hear...

“Sean, can we get something to eat before we go?”

“Dammit, I’m horny and you want to eat???” Fortunately, that was my inner monologue instead of saying it out loud. I couldn’t resist the Bambi eyes you looked at me with. What my baby wants, my baby gets.

“Sure, Gorgeous, what would you like?”

Whether it was intentional or not, the interminable wait for your food, the intermittent kisses of your hand as it was extended across the small table, and small talk between two people who truly enjoy each other’s company, all fueled my sexual hunger. Truth be told, I wouldn’t have been able to stand up without holding a menu over myself like a seventh grader with the hot teacher would hold a textbook as she suddenly called him to solve a problem on the board.

Couple the length of time I spent watching you eat and the walk to the car I intentionally parked in a secluded area and you get a very horny Sean. Not surprisingly, the way you held my arm, rubbing your incredibly firm breasts against me, gave me the impression I wasn’t the only one thinking that. If only you could have seen your face as I opened the back door for you instead of the front.

“Are you going to chauffer me?”

“That’s going to be difficult, since I’m getting in the back with you.”

Nudging you gently into the car, I followed directly afterward, pushing you against the other door with the kind of kiss I wanted to give you in the airport terminal. My tongue explored your mouth while my hands explored your body. The fact there was little finesse didn’t seem to bother you in the least.

Without hesitation, my hands moved under your blouse and unhooked your bra, freeing your perfect tits to my passionate groping. I released our kiss and pulled back to watch your expression as I pinched your sensitive nipple. Slowly and softly at first, I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger and watched your expression change from mild amusement to a mixture of pain and pleasure as I increased the pressure.

Your ability to enjoy the rough treatment I gave your nipples has always amazed and excited me. Switching to the other nipple, I gave it the same treatment, once again watching your face contort, but there was never an indication you weren’t enjoying it as much as I did.

Pulling you roughly towards me to renew our kiss, my hands left your nipples and moved to your bare back, rubbing and lightly scratching along your spine and following the lines of your ribs. Even after you suddenly pulled your arm down to protect yourself from the tickle monster (wait, that must have been another story yet to be written) you melted into my body. The final straw was when you rubbed your hand over the bulge in the front of my slacks.

As I couldn’t wait any longer, I pulled your hose down to allow me to access your already wet slit. Rubbing your clit, I noticed a man walking by. Since he didn’t stop, neither did I. Instead, I eased a finger into your pussy eliciting a low moan. Figuring if one is good, two must be better, I pushed a second finger in and began running them in and out slowly. This is when you began rocking your hips, your entire world seemed to be centered where my fingers invaded you.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.