Strip Club - Cover

Strip Club

by Sean Matthews

Copyright© 2023 by Sean Matthews

Erotica Sex Story: Ever take your girlfriend to a strip club?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Based on true events

“Whatcha thinking about, baby?”

Strangely enough, the thought that came to mind when you asked that was how I was going to top our rendezvous in the airport parking lot. Strange because when you asked the question, you were looking down at me while mounted on my hard cock, rocking your hips back and forth.

“Just how beautiful you look when I do this.” I reached up and grasped your nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it firmly back and forth. The grimace and breathless sigh this elicited took your mind completely off what you were thinking; and you picked up the pace of your rocking. When you put your hand down to rub your clit I knew you were getting close. In fact, you continued that pleasure/pain grimace even after I let your nipple go.

“Cum with me, Sean.”

“You just enjoy yourself baby. I just love watching you cum.”

“Baby, I love it when we cum together.”

Once again, I distracted you, this time with a sharp smack on your ass. The sting sent you over the edge and you fell forward a bit to grab my shoulders. When you received a second smack, you threw your head back and dug your nails into the soft skin and hard muscle found there.

“Oh fuck ... oh baby ... Sean ... Sean ... fuck ... I’m cumming baby...”

Your hips stopped their rhythmic thrusts and began quivering and pulsing over my cock. The rhythm may have stopped, but the movements continued in a disjointed fashion. As you began what seemed to be the death throes of la petite mort, I flipped you over on your back, growling, “My turn.”

In one smooth motion I not only had you on your back, but I put your legs over my shoulders. No time for pleasantries. The sudden ravaging seemed to prolong your orgasm, as you continued your staccato sighs and grunts in time with my savage thrusts. Only the angles I took, alternatively moving my hips slightly to the left and to the right, defused the pounding I gave you. Keeping your legs over my shoulders, I moved to my knees and grabbed your wrists and continued hammering your poor pussy, but fortunately you didn’t seem to mind. The pace finally became too much for me and I exploded into your wet slit.

One nice thing about having a hotel is having a king sized bed, which came in very handy since I didn’t have the energy to do much more than fall to my side. Once you regained your breath, you made your way over to lay your head on my chest and your thigh over mine. Sooner than later we were both sound asleep.

As I woke, I couldn’t help going back to my thought earlier. How the hell was I going to top the airport? What we had just done was fantastic, but it didn’t have any element of being sneaky or have any danger of being caught. That’s what I loved about that. The danger of possibly being caught in the act and the playfulness of it all. Ah well, I’d figure something out.

You never know what you’re going to drive by when you’re in a strange town. Karma was on my side this day, as we drove past an “Adult Superstore.”

“What the fuck is an adult superstore?”

Your adventurous side (which I absolutely LOVE) kicked in and you twisted my arm to go in and explore. I half expected to see inflatable sheep, but there were some very interesting toys available. Dildos and vibrators of different sizes and shapes, ben wa balls, rabbits (which was new to me, but evidently is better than any man), and a lot of other assorted toys were all available in this grown up version of Oz. The toy at the end of the rainbow was a pair of panties with a clit vibrator. Best of all, there was a remote control. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Hey baby, how about this?”

“Oh, hell no. I don’t trust you with that. I know what you would do. You’d buzz me when I’m in line at Subway or something like that.”

“Well, DUH. That’s the fun of it. You’d never know when it’s gonna happen.”

Back and forth we debated, but I could tell your heart wasn’t REALLY in your argument. You could see the possibilities and they excited you too. Our agreement was you could put the toy in your panties or take it out anytime you wanted, but while you had it in your panties it was fair game. WOOHOO!!!

Well, woohoo except you made me wait way too long before you put it in. Being as intelligent as you are, you made me take you to a very nice restaurant for dinner before you would let me play. The way you were dressed didn’t help matters. It was warm enough for you wear that barely opaque blue, one-sleeved blouse which didn’t allow for wearing a bra. One would think it was freezing out the way your nipples stuck out against the thin material. With this you wore a black skirt which hugged your ass enticingly, but left your thighs free to move liberally and a pair of fuck me boots I looked forward to seeing in the air before the night was over.

Being as evil as you can be sometimes, you allowed me to have the remote while the toy remained in the purse. Of course I had to make sure you didn’t have it in your panties. The buzzing in your purse when I pressed the button made you smile, but you didn’t say anything. Before we left, you excused yourself and went to the bathroom to put in the toy with a warning NOT to press the remote until we were out of the restaurant or it was coming right back out. I kept my end of the bargain, but as you walked out the door and kindly held the door for an elderly couple as they were walking in I pressed the button. Since this was the first time I did this, you nearly jumped right out of your skin and smacked the hell out of my arm. To this day I wonder what that couple thought happened that made you slap me like that.

“Hey, I waited. What do you want?”

Even though you were a little irritated with my timing, you couldn’t help but chuckle. It was fair game, after all. We walked in the softening daylight for a while, you holding the arm where I had the remote. Somehow you were able to tell, perhaps by a subtle motion in my arm, when I was activating the remote and you were able to prepare yourself.

“Damn, you’re smart.”

“Why, thank you kind sir.”

When we made our way back to the car, I asked you what you wanted to do next. Your answer nearly floored me.

“Take me to a strip joint.”

The incredulous look on my face made you answer the unasked question.

“Sean, I’ve never been to one. I wanna see what you make such a big deal about.”

I remembered the conversations we had about my adventures in titty bars. Most of my experiences were more graphic than I thought you would be interested in, but when pressed, you always had some interest in the women and what they would do during a lap dance. Were you a little bi-curious? Maybe that was just my hope, but damn, that thought was hot. Who am I to deny a beautiful woman her destination of choice.

“To the strip club we go.”

As we walked into the dark bar, we found our way to a table close enough to see the stage well, but not on the tip rail. This seemed to be enough buffer for you to feel comfortable and we ordered our drinks. It seemed you were garnering as much attention as the women in their g-strings. Maybe the customers thought you were a dancer waiting for your shift and wanted to see if you were lap dance worthy. Of course, they would have unanimously said yes. Think of all the money you could have made as the fresh meat there.

After a few attractive, but not gorgeous, dancers made their appearances and you got a few libations in your system, finally, one caught your eye. Not too young, thin with medium sized tits and a firm ass. The cascading lights glistened against her silver thong and bra set. Victoria Secret, spring catalogue 08, page 24, or something like that, I’m sure.

As the first of her two song set started, she selected a up tempo tune heavy on the bass. All the better to shake her tight ass to. She made her way across the entire stage, gyrating and swaying, making eye contact with the entire audience as she moved. As the first song ended, one of my all time favorite songs, Man in the Box by Alice in Chains, began and she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting it suddenly loosen, but staying over her pert boobs.

Could it be she waited for this moment to make a visual connection with you? Looking at you directly and smiling slightly, she lowered her bra. The top of the cup hesitated just a moment as it traversed her erect nipple and I could have sworn as she pulled it down, her nipple sprang up like a diving board which had just been used.

Evidently, she was the chosen one, because you didn’t even bother looking at me to gauge my interest level as you had with the other dancers. Instead, you got dollar out of your purse and mimicked what you saw many of the male customers doing and went to the rail.

Even though there were several men waiting to help put her through college on the dollar scholarship fund, she saw you and immediately sauntered to where you were standing, hovering over you with her scant thong close enough you could have tasted her if you were so inclined. She chuckled as you stood there with your arm extended, offering up the tip.

“This is your first time in a place like this, isn’t it?”

You nodded silently and she got on her knees in front of you. When she got closer, you could feel her nipples moving over yours and her hot breath fell on your lips. When she noticed you neither backed away or seemed shocked, she took some liberties with her hands, rubbing them along your face and down your neck to your unfettered breasts. Despite the lack of warning, when I pressed the button on the remote, you didn’t jump. All that belied your extra stimulation was the closing of your eyes and the way you bit your lower lip.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.