Chains of Command - Cover

Chains of Command

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 5: Setting Up Her House.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Setting Up Her House. - Newly commissioned Lt. Elson is assigned a new commanding officer who exploits him sexually (for money). She eventually starts beating him before forcibly taking her pleasure. Reaching the breaking point, his wife Heather steps in to take charge of the situation, forcing a "switch" on his oppressor. In the long run, a new relationship is created, where bondage is not the only goal. No scars or blood. (An experimental story, outside my usual genre.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Rags To Riches   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Small Breasts  

The next Monday, by pre-arrangement, Jan went to work as usual. While there, he collected and printed all the materials needed for the day. He also loaded the boxes containing a new laptop and multi-function laser printer into his car.

It was his first-time seeing Flint’s house. Outwardly, there was nothing unusual about it, a split-level ranch style, probably a three-bedroom, typical for this area of Texas. It was notable for being on an extra-large lot, perhaps up to three hundred feet (90 meters) from her neighbors.

Flint directed him to her third bedroom to set up the new equipment. There was a tiny “student” desk in the room next to a small twin bed.

“To work in here, we need a full-sized desk, a proper rolling chair, and a table for the laser printer. You have internet, and air conditioning?”

“Put the printer on the floor for now and print out what you need so I can get it delivered and set up for next week. I have internet, I’ll give you my laptop so you can figure it out. And I have air conditioning, of course, why do you ask?”

“Colonel, this equipment will fail very quickly in this climate if it isn’t kept cool while it runs, that is, ambient under 80° (27° C) in here. I have here your Monday morning printouts to review, while I get everything set up. It will take about two hours, less if things go well.”

Her laptop was old and wheezing, with a “Windows Vista” badge of dishonor prominently displayed. Since there was slip of paper showing the Wi-Fi password, he didn’t bother turning it on.

It turned out, he needn’t have bothered. Her router was ancient, and her service was capped at a miserable 4 megabits per second, so he put everything aside and started over.

According to his Android mobile phone, he was in reach of a 5G tower (barely), so he made his phone a Wi-Fi hotspot.

Then, the laborious process of setting up Windows to conform to the Army’s requirements and obtaining all the updates from Microsoft. Then, installing and configuring the Virtual Private Network so he could at least retrieve and send her @mil email.

Then it was another full hour to get the HP printer working, with all of the necessary software downloaded and installed.

“Elson!”

He jumped, startled by the sudden noise coming when he was up to his neck in a setup screen.

“Here’s a twenty. Go to the Burger King you passed on the way here and get me a Whopper with Cheese combo, large fries, and a large Coke. Buy what you want, except fries, because we’re sharing those. When you are back, you can explain to me why you aren’t finished yet with your setup. On the double!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.