Chains of Command - Cover

Chains of Command

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 3: The New Regime Begins.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The New Regime Begins. - Newly commissioned Lt. Elson is assigned a new commanding officer who exploits him sexually (for money). She eventually starts beating him before forcibly taking her pleasure. Reaching the breaking point, his wife Heather steps in to take charge of the situation, forcing a "switch" on his oppressor. In the long run, a new relationship is created, where bondage is not the only goal. No scars or blood. (An experimental story, outside my usual genre.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Rags To Riches   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Small Breasts  

“So she has consented. Excellent. Here’s your first installment. She counted off 39 bills, $50 each, and put them in his palm. On the face of each bill, the engraved image of President Grant fixed him with an accusatory glower, as if to say, “What the hell are you doing?”

“Now, I want you to put a sign on the door, ‘Closed Today,’ and the date. Then lock the door and turn off the lights in the front office. Come back in here right away.”

Hurrying, he took care of her instructions and returned to the inner office.

Barbara Flint was completely naked.

He was too surprised to move. He looked her over, not knowing what else to do.

His initial impression was correct. Only the smallest of swellings on her chest suggested breast tissue. But her nipples were outstanding, in all senses of the word. The same size as his thumb, measuring from the tip down to the first joint. In other words, exactly half the length of the short side of a credit card.

Below a negligible waist indentation, and a good-sized belly, her growth of pubic hair was substantial. To the left and right, her hips flared out widely, over huge thighs and long legs.

“Don’t just stand there gawking. Get your clothes off!”

While he was still taking off his shirt, she rushed forward and pulled open his belt and tugged down his pants and shorts. His generous cock vanished between her lips.

To his further surprise, she was a skillful fellatio artist. Not only was she firming him up in record time; she was keeping her lips locked around his root even though the tip was now well down into her throat.

Then she disconnected and urged him down to the floor, on his back, pants still clumped around his ankles. His hard-on was pointing up, perpendicular to the floor, as she straddled his body. With a faint grunt, she settled down on to his body, resting her enormous haunches upon his muscular thighs.

A tiny wet noise escaped from her sopping pussy as his cock pushed far into her vaginal canal. With her powerful legs, she began to hump him, achieving one, then two, and finally three orgasms.

But he didn’t climax, not even close.

This was a weird experience, totally foreign to his understanding of sex. The whole time, she didn’t look down at his face, and didn’t speak to him. More or less, he was her dildo, not her partner. She rolled off and looked at him, thoughtfully.

“Something’s missing ... Ah.”

She walked around to her desk drawer and pulled out a set of metal cuffs connected by a short chain, then locked them around his ankles. While she was doing this, her big ass was directly over Jan’s face. To be clear, it was “looming” over him.

Through her abundant pubic hair, he could see her labia, still flushed and swollen. Then she handcuffed him, hands in front.

“OK, Lieutenant, I’m going to take a break, you just lay there and look pretty while I think.

Practical Matters.

“The first thing is the cash. No, I’m not changing our deal. But all these $50 bills are not going to work. There are three banks in town plus the Navy Federal Credit Union, which serves all branches of the military.

“Ask your wife to go to all four places and open savings accounts, using six of the $50s at each one. That leaves you three of the $50s to spend on groceries and gas and so forth.

“Second, I will get my lawyers to set up a trust. It will pay you a direct deposit of $4,000 every month. It will be designated as structured payments from a secret legal settlement, so it won’t be taxable income for you. There will be a cover story to explain things, like ‘a chemical company poisoned your uncle,’ and that company doesn’t want any of the details to be made public.

“Third, this office is an uncomfortable place to have sex. Plus, I can’t have officers coming in and smelling something non-regulation. So, I’m going to institute a work-from-home policy, one day a week, with you joining me there. That’s instead of the three times a week screwing in the office that I first imagined.

“Do you understand these instructions?”

“I do, Colonel.”

“Then it’s time for the next round. Stimulate my pussy while I get you ready.”

And Again.

She removed from her desk drawer an electric massage wand and plugged in the cord. The business end of the wand was a fist-sized padded vinyl ball the size of a can of soda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.