Chains of Command - Cover

Chains of Command

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 2: Four Weeks Later.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Four Weeks Later. - Newly commissioned Lt. Elson is assigned a new commanding officer who exploits him sexually (for money). She eventually starts beating him before forcibly taking her pleasure. Reaching the breaking point, his wife Heather steps in to take charge of the situation, forcing a "switch" on his oppressor. In the long run, a new relationship is created, where bondage is not the only goal. No scars or blood. (An experimental story, outside my usual genre.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Rags To Riches   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Small Breasts  

In the following weeks, things settled into a routine. At home, married life for Heather and Jan was picture-perfect. San Angelo was a friendly and prosperous community benefiting from the petroleum boom in the nearby “Permian Basin” (an underground oil-bearing geological formation covering 80,000 square miles, or 200,000 square kilometers).

At work, Heather found new friends and common cause with her peers on the nursing staff. There were the usual stories of bullies, but many of the younger doctors were highly supportive of the nurses they worked with. This was important to her, so early in her career.

At the base, Flint continued to work him hard and speak to him with a contemptuous edge to her voice. And, he couldn’t shake the impression that there was something improper going on, in paperwork that he was not allowed to see.

But he kept his head down, working hard. Eventually, he had collected enough evidence of misconduct that he felt compelled to act.

The night before, he discussed the situation with Heather.

“So, after all the evidence I have uncovered, it seems Flint is doing a lot more than oppressing me. She’s also ripping off the US Army. I feel my duty is to put an end to this, even if it means I’m wrecking my career.”

“Jan, we’re a team, that’s what marriage is all about. We can live well enough on my income from nursing. In fact, I can add shifts. You must go be the wonderful man that I married, you gorgeous hunk of burning ethics. Don’t hesitate on my account!”

The Confrontation.

He was at his desk, as usual, right-on time at 8:00. At 8:15, he picked up his mug of fresh coffee and walked casually into the inner office.

“Elson, what do you want?”

“It’s time for a conversation.”

“A conversation? Fuck you, go back to work. Hey, I didn’t say you could sit down.”

“No, you didn’t,” answered Jan, mildly. Then he sipped his coffee.

“What the hell, Elson! You have no idea how much shit you’re in for, you insubordinate ass clown.”

“Oh, I think not. I found Lt. Danne’s flash drive. She did an excellent job of documentation. What happened to her, anyway? I found out she got promoted and her new duty station is in California.”

“None of your business. So what do you want?”

“I want a transfer, away from you, like she got.”

“Request denied.”

“Oh dear, that’s going to be difficult for you, I think. You will lose your career, maybe get sent to Fort Leavenworth.”

“I don’t think so, because you and I will have an arrangement, going forward.”

“An arrangement?”

“Yes. In the first place, the materials you found from Lt. Danne are worthless. I paid (under the table) for forensic accountants under federal contract to go through and neutralize and expunge all the information and data that Lt. Danne identified.

“In the second place, Lt. Danne was paid off, not just with a nicer billet in California, but in cash, enough to ensure that she will not cooperate with any official inquiry. Which, by the way, would have implicated her round little ass also.

“Third, I have the means to get you charged for falsifying your examinations at Officer Candidate School. Wait. Calm down. I know you are honest; I’m just going to bribe the proctors to testify against you. You may never get your name cleared.”

“Now, I may be a monster, but I’m your monster now. And I’m going to make an arrangement with you, so that my position here as commanding officer is secure, and you will stay on as my aide.”

Jan ground his teeth, angrily, and made to stand up.

“No, wait. Here’s the deal. As I have said, I’m wealthy. Extremely wealthy. And no, not from stealing from the Army. It’s all inherited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.