Chains of Command - Cover

Chains of Command

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 10: A New Life.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A New Life. - Newly commissioned Lt. Elson is assigned a new commanding officer who exploits him sexually (for money). She eventually starts beating him before forcibly taking her pleasure. Reaching the breaking point, his wife Heather steps in to take charge of the situation, forcing a "switch" on his oppressor. In the long run, a new relationship is created, where bondage is not the only goal. No scars or blood. (An experimental story, outside my usual genre.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Rags To Riches   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Small Breasts  

Once they all agreed to live together, the next part of the process was moving into Barbara’s house. The young couple didn’t own a lot of things, but there were redundancies to deal with.

For example, furniture, a lot of kitchen gear, and Jan’s feeble old Nissan hatchback. When Barbara caught sight of it, she told him, “You have an hour to get your stuff out of that hideous monstrosity, and then the wrecker is taking it off my driveway. Then tell me what you want instead.”

It would have caused comment at the base if Second Lieutenant Elson showed up to work in his gleaming new Dodge Charger, but he continued to drive Col. Flint back and forth to work in her Lincoln SUV, so there was no chance for scandal on that score.

Meanwhile, Jan was surveying Barbara’s house and making lists. He was standing in the second bedroom where Barbara walked in.

“How many sets of sheets do you have for this bed?”

“I don’t know, two perhaps. Why do you ask?”

“Ours won’t fit this, so we’ll need a couple more sets.”

WHAT!? Elson, you fucking idiot! HEATHER!”

“What has he done now?”

“He’s asking me about sheets for this bed.”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake. Husband, come with me.”

“But this is Barbara’s bedroom.”

“Bzzt! Wrong answer. This is OUR bedroom, all three of us together. From now on, dipshit. Unless you prefer pussy-less solitude?”

“No, honey. Sorry, Barbara. I was wrong. I’ll get the paddle.”

“Not a chance, beautiful man. No more paddle for you even if you ask for it. We women will set you straight. And you can make it up to us tonight. In THIS bed, capisce?

Jan Forgets Something Important.

Two months passed, with the young couple settling in nicely in Barbara’s house. Jan was relaxed, and happy. He was content sharing the big bed with “his” two women, who found his cock reliably ready for fun. Barbara being twenty-five years older than her partners, she was satisfied to be a little less active, but always present, adding herself into the sexual mixture when it felt right to do so.

And then, at least once a week, they played together in the Rumpus Room. Sometimes, when Barbara was being particularly bratty, they chained her up over a small bench, with her big, beautiful ass high in the air.

Heather would insert a nine inch by seven-inch (23 by 18 cm) dildo into Barbara’s vagina, generously lube her asshole and Jan’s cock, and watch him double-penetrate and vigorously fuck his military superior until she screamed for mercy after two or three shattering orgasms.

Another two months, and Barbara called for a family meeting. “Folks, I’m thinking about retiring from the army. I’ve put in 20 years of service on active duty, and actually the retirement pay is irrelevant to me.

“But, and this is important, Jan is still under a long obligation, and once I go out he will likely be reassigned. Quite possibly, out of Texas. And that could forcibly change our situation.”

“SHIT!” exclaimed Heather. Jan’s face was clouded, fierce.

“Please, don’t worry. Worse possibility, we move to follow him. I can certainly afford to relocate us, and Heather, you can work almost anywhere with your license and degree.

“The thing about military service: you can’t renegotiate your obligation, once you sign up. For most soldiers the only ways to get out early are to commit a crime and be dishonorably discharged, or to get too sick to serve.

“Or, I guess, to die. Let’s not do that.”

“Let me take some time to research things, since I have plenty of time before I want to act.

“We are a family, you are both precious to me and we will make decisions together, I swear. I love you both.”

Heather and Barbara both kissed Jan, expressing their loyalty and support.

Two weeks later, at the dinner table, Heather put her fork down. “Both of you, please, come to the kitchen for a minute, I need the strong light.

“Barbara, look at his eyes, what do you see?”

“His eyes are kind of yellow, is that what you mean?”

“I do, and I’m worried about it. I wanted to be sure it wasn’t the lighting, or my imagination. The word for yellowing eyes is ‘jaundice,’ and it’s a symptom of liver problems.

“Sweetie, have you been drinking any alcohol?”

“No, Heather, just a little wine from time to time, and always with you, not any other times.”

“Barbara, there’s a doctor on the base, isn’t there?”

“No, actually, domestically the military just contracts with the local health system. All the doctors they recruit end up going overseas. They are intentionally put somewhere near to the wounded but away from the flying ordnance, that is, uh, bullets.

“So, he should go to a regular doctor, and it will be covered. He should bring his official identification.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.