JUST LIKE OLD TIMES - Cover

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES

Copyright© 2023 by stick_girl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At our New Years Eve party this year, Witchy, Little Momma and I have a Threesome. Dawg and Bull watch. Witchy wants Bull. Is she able to do it? Do Little Momma and I alike even try?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Enema   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Small Breasts  

The five of us left now to party the old year out and the new year in, were dancing with each other. First this one then that one then we girls began to dance together in wild outright illicit fashion.

I guess in most instances of this going on at other parties there would have been one or the other jealous of such happening, but Dawg and Bull both were sitting at the table drinking their drinks and cheering the three of us girlfriends on.

That’s what truly and really what kick started everything off into getting much wilder and bolder among us three dancing together.

Witchy being her old usual self broke away from Little Momma and I hugging each other up in an outright sensual slow dancing fashion.

After we had finished dancing to the last song, we went to sit down and catch our breaths and fan ourselves from the overheated state we had both gotten each other into.

There before the two of us were freshly made drinks, and not giving one single thought about who had made them Little Momma and I swigged ours right down.

Mistake, Mistake, Mistake that was and not just the two of us it was every single damn one of us, Witchy had spiked all our damn drinks!

Just because in all intent and porpoises Witchy had stopped long long ago her ritual occult things, did not mean she had thrown out all her damn potions and sexual enhancement ones as well.

Yep she spiked us every damn one up again. And this time including herself!

I knew oh how well I knew by her actions and carrying on as she was around that time, that surely something like this was going to happen.

As she and Little Momma and I all close danced together, Witchy outright kept on saying to both of us; “I want some of that huge black dick tonight!”

With what she had done to all our damn drinks that was destined to happen.

We three gals began to get hotter than a gatlin’ gun barrel during a battle!

While Bull and Dawg became outright totally overcome with their own horrid affects of what she had spiked their drinks with.

Our clothes all flew off us like a group of mad women at a garage sale clothes table!

And before we knew anything the three of us were on our knees and Bull and Dawg taking turns going up and down the line of us three women getting their cocks sucked by each and every single one of us.

As both Bull and Dawg alike arrived before me to get oral sex I swear to you all, I choked, I gag re-flexed, and could not for the life of me get that huge black cock head of Bulls into my mouth, only half the entire head of it was all I could force my mouth to open and take.

My lips felt like each side of them would rip apart trying to do that, and Little Momma certainly faired no better about trying to do it, Witchy herself was having the same problem with that huge fat long cock of his, but somehow managed to open her mouth just wide enough to get the head inside her mouth.

She also choked and gagged and coughed out and had to get her mouth off his cock it was just to damn big to give any kind of oral sex to.

In fact standing there before each of us with his huge arms and hands on hips he outright declared to us all that in all his life there had been only one woman able to try and get his cock anywhere near any depth in her mouth.

That was the exact moment that it came to light exactly what the little gossip circles about this little town had whispered amongst them all.

A very prominent white couple of this tiny little town and area had indeed come to Bull about him fucking the mans lovely uptown, living high on the hill above all us hard working regulars, got him to secretly come to one of their hidden out in the area cabins and fuck that mans wife in front of him!

Bull has never ever so much as said or mentioned anything out in the open even among our closely knit group about any of that he’s done, outside of what all has happened that we were in some small manner of speaking apart of.

I guess with the potion Witchy had spiked his and Dawgs drinks with brought Bull forth to say something about it in front of us all.

Truly I think he was having a flash back thing as three of us each one tried to get that huge fucking black cock of his anywhere near fully in our mouths, made him recall the one time this prominent high society married woman did in fact in some form accomplish the mission.

He was in such a state of mind from having drank that potion that he outright stood before each of three women trying to take that thing in our mouths and was outright telling each and everyone of us that is what being with a black man is about.

And now as I sit here writing this very story my mind goes way back in my life to when my dad traded me and my mom to a black man for a sow he had in exchange for his being able to come to our house in secret fashion and fuck both mom and I alike, and that story is certainly written and told!

Now given the fact I was so young and naïve about most all mens penises and the whole myth about black men not even known until that fateful night it happened.

Even trying to compare Leon’s dads cock size to Bulls draws a foggy picture in my mind that beyond any doubt Bull was by far much bigger and far longer than Leon’s dads cock was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.