JUST LIKE OLD TIMES - Cover

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES

Copyright© 2023 by stick_girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At our New Years Eve party this year, Witchy, Little Momma and I have a Threesome. Dawg and Bull watch. Witchy wants Bull. Is she able to do it? Do Little Momma and I alike even try?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Enema   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Small Breasts  

The mere fact that all three of us are in our late fifties now into our early 60’s even, means our sexual activity is far different than our younger years.

Though Dawg keeps me well pleasured it seemed both Witchy and Little Momma have somewhat become less into any of it anymore.

They both now live alone with no live in or with man friends in the manner of speaking, and neither care not one bit about such things like that anymore.

Yes I live with Dawg and take care of him, and do for him, but as far as how our sexual activity and such are now it is not anything like what it all was in our younger years together.

Every single one of us from Wildman, Bull, Witchy, Little Momma, Dawg and I alike in our now senior years of life almost, have all dropped off that chart of how it all was in our younger years for sure.

Now given that Wildman having more or less just joined our tight little clan, and very happily married and satisfied in his own way, and his lovely wife Darlene now around us all far more often especially since Dawgs heart attack.

They in their beliefs and marriage have no desire to indulge in anything at all like what we all have together, and that is fine and absolutely acceptable to us all.

Darlene will not even indulge in talking about such things among the rest of us women when we are all alone together and get to talking about old times, in fact she flat gets up and walks away declaring she does not even want to be involved in such conversation, and literally to embarrassed to hear any of it or be a part of it.

And her outright religious upbringing and beliefs are well understood with us all and we respect that, and keep anything sexual at a very minimum when she and Wildman are around us.

Oh believe you me that Witchy, Little Momma, and I alike have all three discussed what it would be like to all three tag team that woman and eat that pussy of hers and have at those tits she carries like a crown on a king.

She doesn’t even drink any kind of alcohol or liquor when here at Dawg’s home or around any of us at all, not that she’s any kind of a Miss Prim and Proper by any sense of that at all, just her religious beliefs and her own personal ways and life she just does not do it at all.

So when it came to light at the party that night that both Witchy and Little Momma had arrived, of course as we have always done to each other that deep kiss we each give one another came about right in front of both Wildman and his wife Darlene, they merely bid farewells and left for home.

Now the party would really begin!

After Dawg and Bull got Little Momma’s and Witchy’s stay over luggage out of their vehicles and taken and put away in their usual bedroom they both stayed in when coming to visit, of course this home of Dawg’s is a 5 bedroom, 2 bath home so no problem with guest or stay-overs at all.

Christmas had everyone there for a stay over including all his and Little Momma’s children, and their children being the grandkids and the great grandkids alike, and every family had their own rooms to stay in.

I and his ex wife Little Momma bunked up together, Dawg in his own room, each of his children and their children, and their children in their own rooms had it crowded but everyone loved it.

So tonight as it was there was plenty stay over room, and really it was a rule no one drove home drinking at all, so Bull would be a stay over as well.

I swear sometimes here it is like a hotel as much it is a home.

But thank goodness everyone pitches in and cleans up before they leave, including making sure that all the towels and such and dishes etc. are all cleaned and house as well so that is a big blessing as far as it being left for me to do.

That’s why I say it’s sometimes more like a hotel than a home, due to the fact that everyone strips their beds and washes and dries all that and then makes their own beds again etc.

But tonight it was all us old fuddy duddies all hanging out and having our own new years eve party, all to ourselves.

Even Wildman and his wife Darlene were considering a stay over, but the arrival of Little Momma and Witchy had them headed for home, of course WildMan had a few drinks, but his wife Darlene drove them home.

The party began with their departure and kicked up a whole other notch.

Both country music and rock and roll alike filled the big huge den we were all in, and we began to all dance together.

Dawg and Bull both were about tired out having taken on the three of us women to dance with, and it was so odd to see Bull in his huge black man size dancing with such a small short and tiny Mexican woman as Little Momma.

Really it was that way with all three of us women dancing with him but Little Momma for sure.

Then as the drinks flowed a bit more Little Momma, Witchy and I alike all paired up and danced together.

Witchy would totally really get into it with us and was grabbing, squeezing and touching both Little Momma and I alike all over, after a dance she would kiss each one of us just as if we were a couple of man and woman on the dance floor thing.

She even kissed Bull like everything and outright telling him she was going to try and impale herself on that huge black dick of his tonight!

Myself that thought scared the shit out of me, that man would split me wide open if he even tried to fuck me with that dick of his, and Little Momma herself wanted no part of it at all, having memories of what he had done to her when he tried to fuck her first, and secondly what happened when he finally was able to get that huge black dick of his inside her that time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.