My Wife Finds Her Submissive Side - Cover

My Wife Finds Her Submissive Side

by JohnMurray4173

Copyright© 2022 by JohnMurray4173

BDSM Sex Story: My co-dominant wife decides she'd like to experience BDSM from the other perspective.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Facial   .

For years my wife and I have been co-dominants. As a result, we’ve had a small parade of both male and female subs over the years of our marriage.

We currently own one of each, a female sub, who is bisexual, and a male, who is strictly heterosexual, and only serves Mistress Vicky.

Last week, after an extremely intense session, my wife and I were lying in bed discussing how the session went. What, if anything, could we have done better and how we thought our two subs had enjoyed it. My wife went to say something, then stopped. Tried again, then hesitated again.

I laughed, “What? Spit it out. You know you can say anything.”

She actually blushed. “I was wondering what it would be like to be a submissive, and I wondered if you would do a session with me as the sub.” She blurted out.

Initially, I laughed, then said, because of the look on her face, “You’re serious?”

Biting her lower lip, she nodded.

I looked at her for a time. Then, slowly I said, “Well, ok. I mean, I’d love to, but are you sure?”

Vicky nodded again.

“Ok, we’ll talk about it again in the morning.”

When I awoke the following day, my wife Vicky was already up. Washed and dressed in a long silk robe. She came over to me, a tantalising glimpse of thigh peeking out as she walked over and offered me coffee.

I took the coffee from her hand, placed it on the side table, grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the bed over my thighs.

Flipping her robe up, I stroked and then playfully pinched her bum.

Placing a hand firmly on her lower back, I gave her a few quick smacks on her bottom. To my surprise, she didn’t object, she simply lay there.

I reached a hand between her legs and felt the entrance to her pussy. She was soaking. I stroked her clit for a bit and dipped a finger into her. She moaned and thrust back against my probing finger. I let her up.

Vicky smiled and said, “So are we going to do this?”

I gazed at her for a long time. She is a gorgeous creature, my wife, with long red hair, green eyes, long legs and pert, high titties. She has a full figure that really fills out a dress. As I said, she is gorgeous.

“Ok,” I said. “Now, let me have coffee. I’ve got to think.”

Vicky climbed onto the bed beside me, and we talked about this and that. I finished the coffee and stood to get dressed. Black jeans, black tee-shirt, black boots.

I’m tall, wide-shouldered, and not in the shape I was when I was an athlete, but I’m still fit and strong.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then made my way back to the bedroom.

“Stand up, miss,” I demanded.

Vicky looked at me and lowered her eyes before saying, “Yes, Sir.”

“Drop your robe,” I commanded.

Vicky soon stood before me, completely naked. I reached into the cupboard for my rope bag. In it are pieces of rope of various lengths. I laid some of them on the bed.

Taking the longest of them, I doubled it over, reached behind Vicky, and wrapped it around her waist. I looped the ends through where I’d doubled it and pulled it tight, tight enough to pinch her flesh.

Taking one of the ends, I ran the rope down the front of her thigh to her knee. Next, I wrapped the rope around her knee, making a small knot to hold it in place. I then ran the rope down her shin to her ankle and repeated the process. Now it runs down her foot to her big toe, where I tied it off. Next, I did the same with her other leg.

Vicky watched me, fascinated. Her breath came in small gasps, and the smell of her arousal filled my nostrils.

I smacked her bum. ‘Enjoying this, are we, miss?’ I asked.

Vicky nodded.

I took another length of rope and doubled it over also. This time I loop it around Vicky’s mid-back at about the same height as her breasts.

One length, I circled above her tits, the other lower. I squeezed the flesh of her breasts with the rope, forcing them to stand further up and out. The rope cut off the circulation to her tits, and they turn to a lovely shade of purple.

After I looped the rope around her a few times, I tied it off behind Vicky’s back.

I took two more lengths of a finer, shorter rope, then tied one end to the rope circling her back. Using my fingers to ensure the rope doesn’t burn her flesh, I run the rope under the loops around her body and start to wrap it around her tits.

The rope circling her stops the smaller rope from sliding off, and I can tie her tits up. On a less firmly-titted girl, it wouldn’t be necessary to do the first step, but my wife’s breasts are still so firm the rope won’t dig in enough to stay on.

I slide my hand between Vicky’s legs. Her thighs are soaked because Vicky’s arousal is so pronounced that her pussy juices run down her thighs. I brush my fingers lightly across her clit, and Vicky shudders. A moan escapes her lips as her legs weaken, and I have to steady her.

I reach back into the bag and take out a pair of velvet handcuffs. Clasping them around her wrists, I lead Vicky to the kitchen. We have a breakfast buffet. It’s a set of cupboards, but on the dining room side is a bench, and on the kitchen side is a cupboard.

I bend her over the bench, her hips and stomach on the top, forcing her to stand on tiptoes. I attach a rope to the handcuffs and, stretching her arms in front of her, tie the rope to one of the drawer handles.

She is stuck fast. Being already up on tiptoes, she can’t get enough momentum to go forward, nor can she move backwards.

I leave her there for a moment and return to our bedroom. I take my ‘bag of tricks’ out of the cupboard, pick up a tube of lubricant, and return to the kitchen.

I take a ball gag out of my bag. Grasping her long red hair, I pull back and smack her firmly on the bum. A gasp escapes her, and I slip the ball gag expertly into her mouth.

As I’m tying the straps around the back of her head tightly, I hear her groan softly again. At the sound of her groans, I slip a finger into her cunt. Vicky immediately tries to push back against it, revelling in the feeling.

I begin to slide my finger in and out of her. I’m using the middle finger of my right hand in her cunt, my first and third fingers straddle her clit, and I stroke her clit with the index finger as I pull my hand back.

Her breath is starting to come in short gasps, and I know she is close to orgasm. I slip my finger out of her pussy and, despite the ball gag, a moan of protest escapes her.

I take a leather blindfold out of the bag, grasp a handful of hair, and pull back again. Then, as Vicky’s head arched back, I placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it firmly at the back of her head. She is now both helpless and unable to see what I am going to do to her.

I reach into my bag and take out a small butt plug. I smear lubricant over the plug and apply a generous dollop to Vicky’s little rosebud. Then, I spread the lubricant around her bottom using my index finger. Gently I slip my finger inside her arse, working the oil up inside her.

Another moan emanates from behind the gag.

Slipping more and more of my finger inside her, I slowly stretch her rosebud. I pick up the plug as she loosens and begins to welcome that invading finger. Placing the head of the butt plug against Vicky’s arse, I slowly insert it.

Reaching around and between her legs, I lightly scrape my nails across her clit. This causes Vicky to bear down on my fingers and opens her back passage more.

Her moans are becoming more frequent now as I stroke her clit, finger her pussy and slip more of the plug inside her.

Before long, both the first two fingers of my left hand are buried in Vicky’s cunt, and the plug is buried deep inside her. Vicky’s head is tossing back and forth, and a constant stream of moans emanates from deep within her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.