How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons - Cover

How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

Copyright© 2022 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 3: Introducing Sexual Variety

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Introducing Sexual Variety - A mildly exaggerated true story on how I moved my wife from repressed religious girl to a confident BDSM switch.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys  

Working slowly and patiently, I started to introduce different types of sexual activities to our lovemaking.

Guys, to give you some idea of what you may be up against, it took me six months just to get Vicky to allow me to finger her ass as I serviced her pussy with my tongue. It took close to another six months before she let me lick it.

During this learning phase, I ensured Vicky achieved several orgasms every time I made love to her. When she resisted me doing something new, I reassured her I liked doing it. I also pointed out that whenever I introduced something new, she came hard and often every time.

Once Vicky was comfortable with the idea her ass could be a pleasure zone, I began working on getting her to allow me to fuck her in there.

I started by exerting more and more pressure on her rosebud as I rimmed her with my tongue. For months, whenever I pushed my tongue against her ring, Vicky would protest, “dirty”, then twitch her bottom away from my mouth.

With two of my fingers inside her pussy, Vicky couldn’t deny that her body loved what I was doing, as her pussy’s sphincter would clench down on my fingers when I pushed my tongue onto her ring. But she refused to admit her enjoyment to herself, let alone me.

When Vicky accepted being ‘tongue fucked’ in the ass as a pleasure she enjoyed, I changed my tongue for my finger. I had to follow the same patient process as before. Voicing no complaint or offering any observations that her body obviously enjoyed it by how wet her pussy was. Instead, I would move my finger away, work on bringing Vicky closer to orgasm, and then reintroduce the finger.

Several months later, I could insert my finger into the third knuckle as my wife orgasmed and clenched her ass down onto my finger as she moaned, “Oh Gawd, is that good. Oh, so very good.”

Waiting until Vicky had accepted some ass play as something she loved, I added a second, then third finger, stretching her hole wide enough to take my thick 7-inch cock.

One night, as we made love, I never touched her pussy at all. The only stimulation she was getting was through my fingers and tongue on and in her ass.

After around thirty minutes of this, Vicky begged, “Make love to me now, baby. I need you inside me.”

Putting her legs over my shoulders, I pushed her hips back until her rosebud was high enough for me to penetrate.

“I’m going to slip my dick in your ass, honey, okay?”

Vicky froze, “No! It’s just going to hurt.”

“Yes, baby, it will,” I told her truthfully. “As my cock’s head pops through your ass’ sphincter, it will hurt for a brief moment. But once your ass relaxes, you’re going to love it, I promise.”

Nodding fearfully, Vicky allowed me to continue.

I slid my dick into her ass until I felt the resistance of her knot. Then, holding still there, I leaned forward so I could suck, lick and nibble on her breasts. As I felt her legs relax, I straightened to spread my hand over Vicky’s clit, slip my thumb into her vulva, and find her Gspot.

With my thumb on her most intimate pleasure spot, it didn’t take long before Vicky’s ass’ sphincter released as her other sphincters pulsed in reaction to the pleasure she was receiving.

With the pressure released, I could push home with only a slight twitch and moan from my wife. Once I had slid all 7-inches inside her, I held still, kissing her softly and stroking her erogenous zones as I gave her ass time to adjust to having a cock inside it for the first time.

It didn’t take long before Vicky’s eyes opened, then closed, followed by a deep guttural moan of, “I don’t believe how good that feels. I feel so full. It feels unbelievably intense. Fuck me, baby, please. Gently though, because I’m still scared it will hurt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.