How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons - Cover

How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

Copyright© 2022 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 2: In the Beginning

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: In the Beginning - A mildly exaggerated true story on how I moved my wife from repressed religious girl to a confident BDSM switch.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys  

I was allowed to leave the hospital after completing my anger management course. Another month passed before Vicky was considered ‘no longer a danger to herself’ and was also released.

In those pre-mobile phone days, staying in contact was much more difficult than today. Close to three months passed before Vicky found a phone number for me. She phoned my workplace and left the receptionist a number on which she could be reached.

Unfortunately, that receptionist forgot to give me the message. Hence, another month passed before I learned a number to return Vicky’s call.

As you can imagine, Vicky was royally pissed at me when I called her. She thought I had ditched her now that we were both out of the hospital.

Sidebar: Our First Night.

I’ve missed something here. So let me back up a second and tell you about the first time Vicky and I made love.

To impress Mistress Eliza, I completed a remedial massage course. Until a few years ago, when arthritis in my thumbs cruelled my abilities, I gave the best massages. One of my specialties is giving face massages.

One evening, in the hospital’s shared common room, I offered one to Vicky. I sat on the sofa, and Vicky sat on the floor between my legs. Vicky had dressed for bed as it was close to lights out. With a baggy top covered by a loosely tied robe on and her being below me, I could see down her top and across the mounds of her breasts to just short of her lusciously big nipples.

With her head tipped back, Vicky had to have been aware of how big my erection was, given the back of her head was resting on my thighs very close to it.

This night was the first time my body had a physical reaction to the woman I’d marry. It was then that I knew I wanted more than friendship from this remarkable person.

During daylight hours, and with permission, the patients were allowed to wander the hospital’s grounds. The morning after the massage, I invited Vicky for a walk around outside. Once we were out of sight of the office, I placed an arm around her shoulders, turned her towards me, and kissed her with every ounce of skill I had.

I’ve been an excellent kisser since being taught by a woman old enough to be my mother when I was barely old enough to be legally taught. I guess this is why I find women several years older than me so desirable.

I think Vicky had been waiting for this moment because she melted into my arms and returned the kiss as passionately as I was kissing her.

Breaking the kiss, we made a pact to meet in one of the empty rooms after lights out.

Not wanting to have a bed squeak on us, Vicky helped me pull the mattress off the bed and onto the floor. Then, taking her in my arms, I picked her up and lay her on the mattress. Lying beside her, I stroked her hair, whispered her name, and told her how beautiful I thought she was.

Vicky was way more nervous than I expected someone who had been married to be. I briefly wondered if she was a virgin before dismissing that notion as rubbish.

I stroked Vicky’s hair, neck and shoulders until I felt her relax. When she did, I softly kissed the corner of her mouth.

“You okay, honey?” I asked. “Do you want me to continue?”

Vicky didn’t answer, but she did turn her lips to mine and kiss me.

Keeping my hands away from anywhere sexual, I stroked Vicky’s shoulders and neck as I used every skill I had to turn her on with my kissing.

I knew I was on the right track when Vicky pushed my robe off my shoulders, exposing my broad and hairy chest.

Undoing the sash around Vicky’s waist, I peeled her robe back. Vicky still had pyjama bottoms on as well as the loose top described earlier.

Kissing her passionately, I lightly touched Vicky’s belly button before splaying my hands wider and stroking up towards her breasts.

Vicky flinched when my fingers touched her belly. Her legs, which had slightly spread, jammed tightly back together.

“Shhh, baby,” I whispered. “I promise not to do anything you don’t want me to, okay? You will guide and allow everything. And if you want me to stop, I will, okay?”

Me saying that allowed Vicky to relax, and her legs fell back apart.

I kissed her more, stroking lightly back and forth beneath Vicky’s breasts. When my fingertips touched the bottom of her breasts, Vicky broke the kiss, grabbed my fingers, turned her head away, and then gasped.

“You okay, baby doll?” I asked.

Nodding, Vicky turned back to me and kissed me with a real passion for the first time that night. As she kissed me, Vicky lifted my hand onto her left breast. Still as softly as I could, I ran my fingers in small circles around her nipple before enlarging the circles I was drawing and circling her whole globe.

After a few seconds of doing this, Vicky moaned, and her hips lifted off the mattress.

Taking this cue, I pushed her top above her breasts, then lowered my mouth onto her right nipple. Continuously stroking up, over and around her left breast and nipple with my hand, I licked, lightly nibbled and suckled on her right pleasure node.

Vicky moaned again, took hold of my head in both hands, and then held me to her breasts. Switching back and forth, I made love to my later-to-be wife’s breasts until I heard her panting and moaning in desire.

Hearing this, I began kissing down her stomach. When I reached her pyjama bottom’s top, I hooked my thumbs into the elastic and started to slide them down over Vicky’s hips.

Vicky’s hands were still on my head, but as I lowered her pyjama bottom, Vicky gasped, “No,”

I stopped where I was and kissed Vicky’s abdomen just above her pubis.

Another sensual moan escaped Vicky’s lips before she said, “Yes, slowly, please.”

Following this request, I carefully pushed the pyjama bottom down Vicky’s thighs and shins and then off onto the floor.

As I sat up to remove my pyjama bottoms, Vicky lifted up, stripped off her top, and shrugged out of her robe.

We were naked in front of each other for the first time. I could see the ravaging effects of Vicky’s anorexia in her bony ribs and chest, her sunken waist and how her pubic bone was so prominent.

I didn’t care. She looked deliciously sexy to me.

Vicky was equally admiring of me, “You’re so lean and yet, so muscly,” she mused. “You’re almost like that Michelangelo statue, David.”

Showing off, I stretched by putting my hands behind my head, and my elbows pushed back as far as possible.

Lips slightly parted, Vicky ran her eyes over my lean form hungrily. Then she lay on her back and spread her thighs, “Make love to me, John, please.”

I was so aroused that if I had complied and entered her, I would probably have blown immediately. I wanted this first time to be something so special that she would remember it for the rest of her life, so I ignored her request and moved between her thighs before kissing where I had stopped earlier.

With my fingers on Vicky’s nipples and kissing her smooth, soft skin, I moved in small increments downward. Kissing and licking across her pubic bone, I encountered Vicky’s bush.

In these latter days, Vicky’s pubic area is a ‘well-manicured lawn’, but back then, she was as hairy down there as any woman I’ve had the good fortune of making love to.

Just short of her clitoris, Vicky’s thighs closed on my ears, “Oh, Gawd,” she moaned. “Yes, please, but I’m scared, be gentle, okay?”

‘Could it be that no one has gone down on her before?’ I wondered.

I found out later that I was the first one she had allowed to perform oral sex on her.

Gasping and moaning as she held my head tightly to her pussy, Vicky allowed me to tongue her clit. Twice, she pulled up, then released and let me lower.

My tongue found her labia and the entrance to her vulva. Curling my tongue as tight as possible, I forced it inside as far as I could before letting it flatten out and lapping at her labia.

Moving back to her clitoris, I repeated this motion four more times before Vicky arched her body back, lifted her bum off the mattress, and then held my mouth hard against her clit.

“That is so good,” she groaned.

Then, almost surprised, I thought, she said, “Oh. Oh, my. Oh, I’m going to cum!”

Sighing and shuddering, the woman I had already decided to spend the rest of my life with orgasmed on my tongue for the first of many times.

Pulling me up so she could kiss me, Vicky exclaimed, “I’ve never cum from someone else doing it before!”

‘Really?’ I thought. ‘That’s weird.’

I smiled and kissed her back, “The first of many times, Chubby, I promise.”

“Will you make love to me now, John, please?” She asked.

‘What have I just been doing?’ I wondered but then understood what she meant. She wanted me to penetrate her and make her cum through penis in vagina sex.

Covering her tiny body with my long and lean one, I moved my hips until the head of my thick 7-inch penis was at the entrance to Vicky’s pussy.

Looking deeply into her eyes, I smiled, then said, “You ready for me, baby?”

“Yes,” Vicky breathily answered.

OMFG! She was so tight and so, so wet! Her vulva gripped my thick cock’s head so deliciously firmly that I worried I wouldn’t finish penetrating her before losing my lollies inside her. Her pussy was as hot as any I’ve been in before or since.

She, at 60, is still grippingly tight and just as wet and warm when we make love as she was back then.

Remembering my lessons from Liz and Becca, I started by pushing my pubic bone firmly against Vicky’s clitoris and moving it in small circles over this area.

When I did that, Vicky’s eyes flew open, and she groaned, “Oh, my lawd! I don’t believe it. I’m going to ... uh, uh, oh lawd, uh.”

My wife isn’t a squirter, but she does cream beautifully. She came so hard that her juices washed over my balls. All of this, and I hadn’t even thrust inside her yet.

It was then that I learned my future wife was deliciously multi-orgasmic and that, if I was patient, I could drive her through seven or eight orgasmic events at a time. Even more, sometimes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.