What Price Was Required of Me - Cover

What Price Was Required of Me

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

True Sex Story: Bob has always been totally into hairy women... the hairy the better. His wife Susan never shaved which pleased him to no end. But one day he saw Margie, a women with so much body hair they thought he was dreaming! He came on to her and she ask him what price he would be willing to pay to have sex with her hairy body? CAUTION:::: THIS IS A VERY SHORT STORY AND IT CONTAINS PISS & SCAT ELEMENTS. PLEASE DON'T READ IF THOSE TOPIC DON"T TURN YOU ON!!!!1

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy   .

I saw Margie across the bookstore and once again, her hairy pits were showing off very nicely. Besides being a hot summer day, the temperature inside the building was also very hot! This wasn’t the first time I got hot checking out the latest fuck books and the hairy woman in the local book store, but today was the day that I had promised myself to really talk to her about her hirsuteness.

Although the bookstore didn’t carry Hair To Stay, I can sometimes find some foreign magazines that showed some hairy honeys. That day I was again lucky and found one book with a hairy on the back cover.

So off the counter I headed and handed my fuck book to Margie. I spoke to her as she rang up the price and pointed to the hairy girl’s pits on the back cover.

“I really like women with hairy pits!” I said.

Margie smiled back at me and replied with, “Well then I guess that’s why you come in here so often!”

Continuing my smile I responded with, “Yes, you usually carry some magazines with hirsute women and of course there is you!” I hoped I hadn’t pushed it too far, since I didn’t want to get thrown out.

Time now was really moving as I found myself in her bedroom stripping out of my clothes. Margie was just standing there watching me. Once I was naked, she told me to undress her. I started with her shirt and unbuttoned the buttons. Then I unzipped her jeans and pulled them down.

God, her pussy hair was screaming out from each side of her panties. Even with he panties on, I could smell her old fucked pussy!

“I see your cock is hard pigboy!” she said. “I hope you are really hunger because you’re going to leave here with your stomach full!”

Margie lead to over to the bed and she lay down on her back. She spread her legs and told me to get on the bed and pull her panties off. As I pulled them down, I was greeted by her hairy pussy, which was oozing with what was left of her nooner fuck!

“Now get on your hands and knees and eat me clean!” she demanded.

I didn’t need to be told twice so I dove in and began my task. I licked and ate her nasty pussy for al I was worth.

“Your pretty good at cleaning up man cum pigboy!” she said.” Clean up all of his cuj, since you like it so much!”

Just when I thought I was done, Margie stared cumming herself and offered up a very new load for me to eat. I think I ate her pussy for about thirty minutes, never once taking any breaks.

“Now I want you to take my place and lay down on your back.” Margie directed. “You’ve done such a good job on my pussy, I want you to each my nsty ashle clean too!”

I love eating hairy assholes so, we switched places rather quickly. Margie left the bed and was gone for a few minutes. I head a door open and shut and then a minute later I hear a toilet flush.

“Just wanted to take another shit, and thought you wouldn’t mind being my toilet paper pigboy!”Margie said rather smartly.

She made this statement as she was mashing herself down on my mouth. Margie had settled herself with her ass towards my face and as I began licking her shitty cheeks and her shitty asshole, she grabbed my cock and began jerking it roughly.

“Pigboy, you’ve enjoyed eating out my pussy and cleaning my asshole, I thought it might be time for you to make your first payment.”

With that, I felt her mouth slide down over my cock. Great, I thought how lucky can one man get! I got to eat her hairy pussy and now while I am servicing a hirsute woman’s hair asshole, m even getting a glow job! What a country! The next thing I felt was a ginger rubbing around my asshole and then entering it. I remember wanting to ask here to be gentle, but my mouth was very full with her asshole.

“Stick your tongue up my ass too pigboy!”

Wait a minute!!!! How in the world could Margie tell me to fuck her asshole with my tongue if she had my dick down her throat? It didn’t take long to figure this out when I felt the finger pull out of my ass and a cock slide in!

“How do you like this pigboy? Remember you said you would do anything to be with a hairy woman. While she was laying out the terms of my payment, Margie slowly lifted her ass off my face. I was able to setup just enough so I could see the guy fucking me when I was pushed back down and my face was covered with another dirty asshole. Margie now had her lips next to my ear and continued speaking telling me to eat out this asshole too! God this asshole was hairier than Margie’s and just as dirty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.