I Couldn't Help Ester - Cover

I Couldn't Help Ester

by Mark Phillips

Copyright© 2022 by Mark Phillips

True Sex Story: This is a true story of my 22 year old Cuban girlfriend. A very cute, but naive woman, who has a big problem saying No. Especially when she gets caught in a particular situation. Where her male partner really wants to cum inside of her unprotected.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

My girlfriend is from Cuba. I met her last year while I was on vacation. She lives in Havana and studying to be an engineer. She’s 22, super cute, with a petit, tight, little body. She looks to be about 5 feet tall or so. Personality wise, she is shy and kind of self-concious about herself. She was raised in a super sheltered, old school, Cuban family. So tends to be very naive to the ways of the world. I am old enough to be her father, but she really seems to love me a bunch. We started off as friends with benefits and the relationship grew from there. I love her, but I think she is way more into me than I am into her. I call her “Chicle” (gum) because she seems to be stuck to me. Always looking for me during the day to connect and talk.

Anyway, I was in Cuba last year and helping Ester with some school assignment. She hates math, and was having a hard time memorizing all the formulas she needed to know for her final exam.

We were studying about 20 minutes when I started getting horny for some reason. I think it was the dress she was wearing. A short, olive colored sun dress with spaghetti straps and no bra. I started nibbling her ears and we started making out. I pushed her panties to the side and started fingering her. While I was doing it, I asked her if there were any guys that she thought were cute in her class. She got uncomfortable, but, she responded, albiet reluctantly. However, she initially would only tell me that there was a guy in her class named Carlos that she thought was. That’s all she would say.

I needed to hear more, so I kept on fingering her, rubbing her clit. Maintaining a steady assault on her tight and wet little cunt. Her breath ragged, she admitted that she found this guy attractive. Then she became tight lipped again. I kept egging her on. Asking pointed questions of a sexual nature. Stuff like if she had seen him looking at her tits or ass, or being suggestive in some way, flirting with her. If she ever thought about being with him. If she thought he had a big, thick cock. I could feel her pussy pushing up to get more of my fingers into her snatch.

She looked at me, looked away and moaned softly. She was pretty drenched at this point. Her legs were splayed wide on the sofa. I asked her if they had traded numbers and she whispered that they had. Continuing, she said it didn’t mean anything. They were just classroom cohorts. He had asked her for her number under the guise of needing help on an assignment. Thinking nothing of it, Ester gave him her phone number. He had sent her a text right afterwards, so they both had each other’s phone number. I asked her if she actually had another agenda in mind. A sexual flush appeared on her face. I knew that she had thought about what it would be like fucking him. I could feel a small flood of adrenaline flood my stomach.

By this time I had most of her clothes off and was sucking on her tits, kissing her, and fingering her, pausing every few seconds to stimulate her clit. I cajoled her to call him to say hi. Just kept repeating that it was just an innocent phone call to see if he was having the same problems with the assignment that she was. She was resistive at first, but finally relented. I guess she just tired of my insistence to do it.

She was really nervous talking to him. I could tell. She gets this look on her face when she is put in positions like this. She looks lost or trapped. As if looking for an escape route. A Plan B. She also tends to stutter a little bit. I found a piece of paper and pen and told her I wanted to meet him. She venomously shook her head no. When she was distracted, I grabbed the phone out of her hand and just started small talking with him. She tried to grab it back from me, but to no avail.

When I saw there was an opening in the conversation, I invited him over. I could see Ester tense up. She looked scared and frightened. But just seemed to have resigned herself for the visit. We hung up and he agreed to come over in about an hour.

Ester seemed to be really mad, but at the same time I could see that she was scared, nervous and kind of excited as well. That’s how she gets. If you could see her face, you might imagine how she might have looked. She brushed her hair, put her dress back on, shoes everything and told me in no uncertain terms that nothing was going to happen. She crossed her arms over her ample chess as to underscore her point. She said emphatically that we would just hang out for a while, maybe watch some TV and go to bed. The two of us! That she was tired from all the school work and just wanted to lay down and sleep.

Carl (Carlos) knocked and we let him into the apartment. When I visit Ester I always get an Airbnb property close to where she lives, so that is where he met us. I was very friendly and shook his hand. Wanting him to feel comfortable. Ester, on the other hand looked really uncomfortable. She held out her hand tentatively, and wouldn’t make any eye contact with him. But for whatever reason, Carl reached down and gave her a full body hug. Him being at least 6” 1’ she seemed to disappear into his arms. She stiffened up not knowing what to do, as Carl enveloped her in a big bear hug. I tried to hide my surprise, but under my pants, my cock started to strain againt my boxers.

He had brought over a bottle of wine. He did the honors and the three of us sat down. Ester and Carl on either side of the couch and myself on an adjacent chair. We finished the bottle in about 30 minutes.

We were talking, just bullshitting about stuff, and finished a second bottle that I had taken out of the liquor pantry. Ester was giving me signals. Like motioning that she wanted him to leave now. By the look on her face, I could tell she was pretty buzzed. She only weighs about 105 pounds or so. She is a super lightweight. I’m sure she felt very vulnerable being there alone with two men.

Carl started getting kind of flirty with her, which made Ester shift back from him, but there was really no place for her to go. The armrest of the sofa kept her in place. At one point in the conversation, he told me that he didn’t know Ester was in a committed relationship. That he was bummed out that she wasn’t single. He thought she was super cute and was planning on asking her out. His eyes casually looked her over, pausing a little longer than necessary on her tits and legs, which without doubt are Ester’s best features. Ester pretended not to notice. I noticed her shifting slightly on the couch. As if trying to find a more comfortable position to sit.

I was already having problems breathing just watching everything going on surface level. Knowing it was a lot of pretend. Going through the motions. But then much deeper; I was feeling the energy that was developing in the room. A sense of lusty thickness in the air, barely perceptible, but slowly growing in intensity.

After the second bottle of wine was done, the pot edible I ingested about a half and hour before started to kick in and I was really started to feel the effect of both the wine and the weed. I remember asking Carl what he thought Ester’s favorite physical feature was. Emphasizing the word physical. He immidiately said that her legs were total fantasy material, or something to that effect. Ester crossed and recrossed her legs. She made a forced laugh. Carlo’s comment seemed to have ratcheted up her nervousness. She looked at me. Flashing a look with her eyes that she wanted Carl gone. That she was progressivy feeling more and more trapped and wanting to just be with me, safe from Carl. I saw this and felt this. But did nothing.

At this point, I know what I was doing was wrong on some level. I felt like I wasn’t being the loyal boyfriend. The Protector. I should have been doing a better job of helping her feel safe, instead of putting her in this kind of predicament. But, and maybe you can relate here as a guy, or a girl if this is your thing, that there is a point in these kinds of situations where we can’t really tell right from wrong. The lines of what is right and wrong seem to blur together and it’s so hard to tell one from the other. It’s like the lust that is being produced in our brain and stimulating all the parts of our body, puts a smokescreen over everything. It’s hard to tell the difference between anything. It is so easy to justify whatever it is the evil little voice in our head is trying to say. We can’t shut him up. The other voice. The Good Voice sounds like Charlie’s parents. Charlie Browns parents who we never see or understand. We just let them both talk and do our best not to be influenced by the Bad Voice. But if we can’t understand the Good Voice and the Bad Voice is coming in bright and clear, at a certain point it always turns into a losing proposition. Right then and there, I knew I was going to fuck up.

Carl brazenly put his hand on Ester’s leg and she just froze. He looked at me and I looked away. She didn’t encourage him, but she didn’t pull away or stop him either. She looked like she was frozen in place. Like a human ice sculpture. I remember her looking down at Carl’s hand which was starting to creep up her thigh and then looking at me like saying; aren’t you going to do anything? I saw the look in her eye. The fear. The feeling of being trapped. Underneath it all a sick excitment. All I could do was look away again and watch as Carl’s hand slowly made there way to the sweet juncture of her thighs.

Within a minute and a half, Carl had his hand between Ester’s legs and was fingering her. He hadn’t wasted any time. He was a a sexually worked up man on a mission. He paused a second to try to pull off her panties, but she stopped him and said in a warbly voice that she didn’t think it was a good idea to do that. She made a half smile trying to keep things light because she really is a people pleaser. She always gets worked up when she sees a guy getting worked up. She can’t help herself. It is part of who she is. It’s in her DNA. I could feel my cock engorging. By this time Ester’s dress had ridden up her thighs to her trim waist. Carl had his index and middle fingers deep inside Ester’s hole and using his thumb to rub her clit ... He had pushed her panties to the side in order to gain maximum access. He was fingering her hard, his hand literally pushing her entire pelvic region into the sofa, making the soft material bow in on every upstroke of his hand and fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.