The Hometown Coincidence - Cover

The Hometown Coincidence

by D. Fritz

Copyright© 2022 by D. Fritz

True Story: Loosely based on a true story. Sex can be infrequent in the Fallow household. After the holidays it was practically non-existent. After a prolonged dry spell, Kurt decided to look for an online buddy to share nude pics with and a possible sexy chat. He was not ready for what he found and it took some soul-searching to make his final decision.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   .

Who doesn’t like the holidays, right? For the most part, Kurt Fallow loved December – there is a cheer in the air and an extended break from work at the end of the month. The kids come to town from their far reaches for a week or two and Kurt and his wife, Dee, get to spoil the little ones. All of that is great. But there is one huge downside to the twelfth month. There is usually no sex. Nada. Nope. Nyet. Yep, you heard that right. Come December, Dee puts on her metaphorical chastity belt and closes up her shop, leaving Kurt to fend for himself for weeks.

Early in their marriage it was the source of huge battles. What follows is an example of a typical December exchange.

“C’mon let’s go to bed for a little hanky panky,” Kurt would say as he rubbed his hardening member against Dee’s ass as she did the dishes. “The kids are already in bed.”

“Not tonight. After the dishes I need to pull the wrapping paper out of the attic and count how many rolls I have from last year. We may need to go out on Saturday and get more.”

“Ahh, that can wait. We’ve got weeks before Christmas. Let’s go to bed,” Kurt would continue as he reached around Dee’s waist and took a breast.

“STOP that! I said I need to get work done.”

Wrapping paper? Fucking wrapping paper would take a higher priority than a quicky to satisfy her husband?

This behavior would start the first week of December and continue through the first week of January. By the end of the month Kurt would be masturbating almost daily. In January, Dee’s legs would reopen and they would begin to have sex again, but over time it got later and later into January before Dee was interested. This year her obsession with the holidays started in November, and her post-holiday lock-down had been quite lengthy. It meant that Kurt had not had sex with his wife in over six months.

Last month, when their youngest was due to have her second baby, Dee made plans to spend three weeks with her after the newest grandchild was born. It left Kurt alone in the house to live as a bachelor. On the first Saturday she was gone, he found himself perusing a porn site without worry of being caught or the loud moaning in the videos overheard. He randomly selected videos from the site’s huge collection, but after starting a dozen or more, he got bored and did not get hard. He wanted to find a real person. It was a fantasy he had harbored for a few years.

He searched multiple variations of keywords before he finally found a site that was free, and could be accessed by only providing a limited amount of information and no credit card. Kurt used an amalgamation of the first name and last name of his two high school buddies. He then used an address from his high school hometown. Supposedly, the site would try and make a match with someone in geographic proximity. He lived hundreds of miles from his home town, but he figured if needed he could at least talk someone familiarly about the area even though he had not lived there in decades.

The first attempt was a bust. Twenty minutes of going into chat rooms and saying “hi” to other chatters resulted in either other lonely guys, or bots that offered to be his “girlfriend for life.”

On Sunday he was back on the site for a second attempt. This time he seemed to find a real women that responded to his introduction.

“Well, hi, Brad,” came the almost immediate reply. “Are you really from this little shit hole of a town I call home?”

Kurt paused as he considered how to respond. There were several small towns nearby. All were shit holes, but his home town was usually considered the worst. Eventually he entered a reply that was mostly true. “I am. Had plans to go to college, but my dad died so I had to stay and help mom. Eventually went into the Army and got out of town for four years. Came back to go to school on the government’s dime, but then mom got sick and I had to leave school. When she died I got the house and it has kept me here ever since.”

In reality, both parents had indeed already passed, but he was able to go to college on the GI Bill after serving in the Navy. He met his wife in college and has not been back to his shit hole home town ever since.

“Me, too, but it wasn’t dead parents that kept me close. Getting knocked up at 18 tends to limit one’s future plans.”

They chatted for a few minutes. Both were wondering how much the other said was pure bullshit and how much was true.

“I’m sure you didn’t come to this site to hear my sad-ass story. Want to see my tits?”

Kurt’s hands were a bit shaky as he answered, “Absolutely.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.