Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

“Right then young man it’s your turn to have some fun I think!” she said with a smile that made my knees buckle and my heart race.

“I like the sound of that,” I said and that was a major understatement, I was eager to bury my cock deep inside her. Watching her fucking herself with a toy had left me as hairy as a bag of rabbits.

“How about you come up here and wank that big hard cock of yours for me,” she purred. Her eyes twinkled as she said it.

How could I say no to such a great offer??

I shuffled up the bed until I was kneeling next to her head. She took my hand and spat on it; it was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I rubbed her saliva onto the shaft of my cock and then started to slowly stroke my cock, back and forth, back, and forth. I pulled my foreskin over my cock’s crown exposing my mushroom-shaped bell end.

“Your cock looks so lovely!” Laura purred.

She had a smile on her lips and in her eyes that told me she was getting excited by watching me wanking.

The tip of my bell end was inches from her face as I pumped my hand back and forth. Laura had her mouth open and was licking her lips, I could feel her breath wafting over my exposed bell end.

My hand was gripping my cock now, pumping it nice and slowly. It was so sexy to see her eyes glued to my cock as I wanked it back and forth. I was wanking nice and slowly. Each movement was deliberate. As I reached the tip of my cock, I gave it a nice twist.

I could hear myself moaning and groaning as I worked on my dick. I knew it would not take long, watching Laura playing with herself had turned me in so much my balls were already boiling.

I increased the speed even though I knew it was not a good idea, it was like my body was taking no notice of my brain.

“Mmmm, that is so sexy. So sexy. Fucking sexy...” Laura purred as I tugged on my todger.

Back and forth I slid my hand, the pressure in my balls was building.

“I am going to cum, Laura, I need to cum!” I groaned.

“No don’t cum until I tell you, do you hear me, Zak?” she moaned.

“Yes Miss Elliot” I replied and at the same time I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. The fact I had used her ‘school’ name made her eyes open wider and her face was full of excitement.

My hand had a mind of its own, back and forth it stroked, back and forth.

My moans and groans matched Laura’s. They echoed around the room.

“Oh, fuck I am not sure I can hold back,” I growled.

“You will wait until I am ready and then you will paint my face with your cum,” she growled back.

I slowed down my actions, trying to make the feelings last long, to make the sensation last longer.

Laura was growling and her groans seemed to drown out my moans. I glanced down and saw she was fingering herself as she watched me wank.

Back and forth I stroked, nice and slow.

“Oh, Laura I cannot ... I cannot hold back!” I stuttered.

“Ten more seconds Zak my love, just ten more seconds,” she purred, “and don’t stop wanking, wank that gorgeous big cock for me.”

Then she started to count down.

“Ten!”

“Nine!”

“Eight!”

“Seven!”

“Six!”

All the time she was counting I was wanking, the pain was amazing, the pain turned to pleasure, and the pleasure washed over me.

“Five!”

“Four!”

“Three!”

“Two!”

“One!”

As she said it my cock jerked in my hand and the first rope of my cum fit her square in the face. The second string hit her in the nose and the third hit her forehead. My white sticky seed dripped off her nose as she licked her lips.

The fourth sprayed over her mouth and she giggled and licked up as much of my jizz as she could, she used her index finger to scope it up off her cheeks and forehead and sucked the spunk off like a kid licking a lollypop.

“You are one horny little fucker!” she giggled.

I loved it when the prim and proper Miss Elliott swore almost as much as I like her stroking my cock, which she had just started to do.

“Right, I need to wash my face and I need a cold drink,” she said and rolled across the bed and stood up, “coke or water?”

“May I have water please?” I asked.

“You may indeed,” she said with a smile and walked out of the room. I lay on the bed and wondered what fun she had planned for the rest of the afternoon.

She came back ten minutes later with two bottles of water and a face that was no longer covered in my seed. She passed me a bottle of water and lay down beside me.

“So, you liked my little toy show?” she asked between sips of water.

I unscrewed my bottle and took a swig.

“Yes, it was amazing, the tension, the anticipation, wow it was bloody amazing,” I told her and took another swig of water.

“Well, I am glad you liked it, it’s something I like and as I said Mary and I would often masturbate for each other,” she said and there was sadness in her voice.

“You miss her?” I said, already knowing the answer.

“Yes, I miss her very much!” she said and stroked my leg, “We had a long relationship both sexually and as friends. She made me smile and I hope I did the same for her.”

“She was a kind and caring lady and a great teacher,” I said and took another swig of water.

“She was very fond of you, she talked about you a lot after you went to your aunt’s farm!” Laura told me.

“I didn’t want to go, I wanted to stay at home and enjoy a summer with Mary, but my parents didn’t give me any option,” I said and reached out for Laura’s hand.

We held hands in silence for half an hour. I guess we both just lay there with thoughts of Mary rattled around our heads.

“There is something you need to know but you need to keep it a secret,” Laura said breaking the silence.

“Okay,” I said wondering where this was going.

“I am leaving the school, I have a sister in Wales, she is not well and needs my help,” Laura said.

“I have a good pension and the money that Mary left me will help,” she continued.

I contemplated what she had said for a few seconds.

“So, when do you leave?” I asked.

“The school, in two weeks and I will leave here when the house is sold,” she said and squeezed my hand.

“Okay!” I said.

“Are you angry with me?” she asked.

“Of course not, family comes first and if your sister is ill, you should be with her!” I said trying to sound as adult as I could even though I was more than a little gutted.

“I wanted you to know and I did not want you to see the for-sale board and wonder what was going on,” she continued.

In my head I was thinking what is going on, I get to play with Mary, and she goes and dies, then Laura takes me under her wing, and she has to bugger off to Wales.

Well, at least I had two more weeks of fun, at least. Plus, I still had Siobhan to play with and I was sure she would turn out to be an adventurous lover.

“Thank you for telling me, Laura,” I replied.

“And we still have time for some more fun,” Laura said, “and talking about fun, I would love you to eat my pussy!”

I did not need to be sent a written invitation. I knelt up and kissed her, our tongues met, and we snogged for a few minutes. Then she pushed me away and lay back on the bed.

I shuffled down so I was kneeling beside her and then I dipped my head between her open thighs and covered her pussy in little kisses. I used my tongue to explore the founds and creases of her pussy.

I worked my tongue all over her very wet pussy, lapping up and down, she tasted divine. I used my fingers to part her petals and I was soon licking the soft pink flesh of her cunt.

Laura was moaning and groaning as I worked my tongue up and down her crease. When I got to the top, I gave her clit a few tongue swipes before working my tongue deep into her tunnel of love.

“Mmmmm that’s it ... that’s it...!” She purred as I slowly tongue fucked her. The excitement oozed from her, her juice was thick and tasty, and I lapped up and drank down as much as I could.

“Oh boy you have such a great tongue!” she sighed.

I looked up and smiled at her. I sucked on the tips of my fingers and pressed them onto her clit and at the same time I returned my face to her pussy and started to lap at her pink, juicy flesh.

I started to strum her clit in a nice slow circular motion. I felt her hand cupping my balls, fondling them gently.

“Mmmm ... fuck me that feels so good!” she moaned.

I loved that she was so vocal. I had had a lot of experience for a lad of my age, but it was still nice to know that what I was doing was having the desired effect.

Having a vocal lover like Laura helped...

I increased the pressure on her clit and increased the pace of my tongue. I was licking, lapping, kissing, and sucking. My ministrations were making Laura wetter and wetter. Her body was quivering and shuddering as I worked harder and harder on her sex.

“Oh, fuck me Zak that feels amazing!” she growled, at the same time her fingers moved off my balls and I felt her wrap them around my cock. she wanked me slowly as I tongue fucked her cunt.

“Mmmmm if you keep that up, I am going to cum all over your face!” Laura groaned.

I kept up my assault on her sex, my tongue licking and flicking at her love tunnel. My Fingers strummed her love button like a rock guitarist strumming his strings.

“Ohh yes ... Yes ... Yes...! Oh, fuck me that feels amazing!” She chanted as I worked harder and faster on her sex.

I kept up the same pace, and the same intensity...

I felt her bum moving around on the bed, her legs clamped and unclamped around my head.

The smell of her excitement filled my nose, and my face was coated with her juices. Laura was getting more and more vocal and I was loving it...

It took only a few more minutes of licking and strumming before Laura arched her back and let out a low animalistic groan. Her climax rolled over her.

“Oooooooooooooohh Fuck YES!” she sighed as her orgasm welled up inside her and exploded causing ripples of pleasure across her body.

I sucked up as much of her love juice as I could, it oozed out of her, thick and tasty.

Her hand left my cock, and she gripped the bed.

“Oooooooooooooohh Fuck me ... YES!” she sighed, and her body shuddered and jerked.

I lay beside her for a few seconds, waiting for her to get her breath back.

My cock was standing hard and proud like a flagpole. Laura rolled on her side and stroked my chest.

“That was bloody gorgeous!” she smiled, “You have a very educated tongue, Zak!”

“Thank you, Laura, giving oral is something I love to do,” I told her, and I was not kidding her. I do love to give oral sex. I love the taste and the smell. I love the reaction it produces from a lover.

“Well, it’s obvious that practice makes perfect because you know your stuff!” she sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.