Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Siobhan and I used two more of the rubbers that afternoon, I shagged her doggy style which she really liked and so did I as I got a great view of her big bouncy arse as I slammed away at her. Then later on she rode me. The view of those big bouncy young tits got me going. I was massaging them as she came.

After we had made love, we showered together which was great fun and after drying off and getting dressed we made her bed, and she opened the bedroom window and sprayed some perfume around.

The room stunk of sex...

I asked her to fetch me a rubbish bag, and I emptied the contents of her bin into it, there were three used condoms plus their wrappings and the toilet roll we had used to clean the spunk off my stomach. I put the rubbish bag into my school bag and would drop it into a bin on the way home.

There was no point leaving any evidence around.

We went down to the kitchen and Siobhan made us cheese on toast and mugs of tea. I was starving, it had been a hectic afternoon. We ate and chatted and half an hour later the front door opened, and we heard her folks chatting as they walked into the house. We opened the schoolbooks that we had left on the dining table.

“Siobhan?” her mum shouted, “Are you home love?”

“In the kitchen Mother, with Zak!” she shouted back.

Her mom and dad, Terry, and Anna, walked into the kitchen. Anna smiled at me as I stood up.

“Hello again Zak love” she said and kissed me on the cheek.

“Hello Mrs Clarke,” I said.

“Please call me Anna, you calling me Mrs Clarke makes me feel so old!” she said with a smile that tightened my nuts.

“Hello Son,” Terry said and shook my hand. He had a firm grip.

“Hello Mr Clarke,” I replied, he did not tell me to call him Terry.

“Put the kettle on please love,” Mr Clarke told Siobhan and he sat down at the table.

Siobhan got up and made us all tea.

“How’s school son?” Mr Clarke asked.

“Oh, it’s going well, I have to work harder on my maths but apart from that it’s all going well,” I told him.

“And you have decided to join the Royal Navy I hear?” Anna said.

“Yes, I want to see the world and I think it’s a good move,” I told her.

She looked at Terry and smiled. Perhaps they didn’t see me as son-in-law material and would be happy for me to leave town. As we drank our tea, Terry told us about their day at the market. They had had a good day, so good he peeled a twenty-pound note off a huge roll of notes and passed it to Siobhan. And trust me twenty pounds was a lot of cash back then.

They asked me to stop for dinner, but I said I had to get back to cook for my mother. We chatted for another half an hour and then I apologised and said I had to go, Siobhan walked me to the door, and we shared a kiss and cuddle, I told her I would see her at school, and it headed off.

Halfway home I made sure I was not being watched and then I stuffed the rubbish bag into a council bin. The walk home was a nice one, the sun was shining, and I had just fucked the best-looking girl in school.

I got home and got my schoolbooks out, made a glass of squash and did some homework. Mom would be home for another hour. Ten minutes later the phone rang.

It was Miss Elliot.

“Good afternoon Zak is your mother home?!” She asked.

“Hello Miss Elliot, no I am sorry she is still at work” I replied.

“Good, it was you I wanted to talk to,” she said, “I really enjoyed last week and wanted to know if you were up for some more fun tomorrow?”

It was a stupid question.

“Well, I am happy you enjoyed it, and so did I, it was amazing and yes I am up for another meeting tomorrow,” I said, trying not to sound overconfident.

“Good because I think we can have some real fun if we both agree not to talk about it to anyone else,” she said.

“I agree, and I promise you, you can trust me, “I told her, and I meant it.

“Good, shall we say around midday?” she asked.

“Yes, that sounds good to me,” I said.

“Good, right I will see you tomorrow,” she said and hung up.

I put the schoolbooks away and started to cook dinner for me and mom. When I say cooked, I put some oven chips and fish fingers on a tray and slid them into the oven. Then I opened a tin of baked beans and poured them into a saucepan.

Mom got home ten minutes before it was ready.

“The garden looks great love,” she said as she kicked off her shoes. She poured herself a glass of wine and asked me what I wanted, I opted for another glass of orange squash.

We ate in the kitchen, and I asked her about her day, she told me all about it, how the bets worked. About the guys she worked with and about the punters. There seemed to be a few colourful characters who were regulars.

She was loving it and the money would help, that was obvious. She then asked me about my day, and I told her that after the housework and gardening, I went to meet a few lads for a game of footy in the park. I hated lying to her but there was no way I could tell her about either Miss Elliot or Siobhan.

After we had eaten, she went for a bath, and I washed up. Then we watched a film on television. Mom drank more wine and I had a coffee. I missed my evening beer; Sue had been more relaxed about me having a beer as long as it was only one.

I went to bed around ten o’clock and had a wank thinking about the fun and games I had had with Siobhan. She was a game girl, and I was sure that we would have a lot of fun that summer. She had a great body; she played a lot of netball and rounders and that showed with a nice firm arse and strong thighs.

I woke the next day to the smell of bacon frying, I got up, used the toilet, and had a good wash. Then I headed down to the kitchen. Mom was making us each a bacon butty and she had already made the tea.

I sat down and put brown sauce on my sandwich. I always had brown sauce.

“SO, what have you got planned for today?” she asked between sips of tea.

“The lawns need cutting, and then I might go into town to see a few mates,” I told her, the weather was so good the grass seemed to grow every day.

“Okay well thanks for the lawns and don’t get into trouble in town,” she said with a cheeky wink.

“You know I don’t hang around with troublemakers,” I said with a smile.

“Well just make sure you don’t,” she said and got up, “Right I need to get some slap on and get dressed.”

She left me to it, I washed and dried up then put the crocks away.

She came into the kitchen and told me she would be back around half past seven. She gave me a motherly kiss and left for work.

I went into the garden shed and got the mower out; it took less than an hour to do both lawns. Then I emptied all the household bins and put the rubbish in the main bin and put that out as the bin men would be coming the following day.

I look at the four bins I have today and laugh at the way I moaned about having to do one, kids trying to earn their pocket money these days have four to cope with. Rubbish, garden, food, and recycling.

Once all my tasks were done, I jumped in the shower and washed all my bits to make sure I was nice and clean. Then I made a cup of tea and watched some TV. In those days we had four channels, video players were only just becoming popular, but we did not have one and there was no such thing as cable.

I got dressed, got my bike out of the garage, and cycled over to Miss Elliot’s house. The day was nice, cooler than yesterday but still nice. We always seemed to have nicer, warmer, and longer summers back then. For all the talk about global warming, I am sure those summers of my teenage years were much hotter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.