Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

The week was so busy that the next time I saw Siobhan was on Friday lunchtime in the school canteen. She stopped at my table, she told me she had netball practice that evening and then slipped me a piece of paper, it said to come around tomorrow around two o’clock xxx She had told me her folks worked every weekend so I knew we would be alone. I was excited about shagging her.

She had a body to die for and I got the feeling she would be a dirty girl. But I also knew that I had to be careful and make sure there were no accidents. We both had long lives in front of us and mine did not include kids.

I had read the Royal Navy brochures over and over again and knew it was wanted I wanted to do. I was sure if I got Siobhan pregnant there was no way I would be joining up, her dad would have a lot to say about that, I was sure.

After school on Friday, I headed into town, I was on a mission. I went into the barbers but there were some moms with young kids. I went into the chemist but there was a lady behind the counter. I tried to sneak into one of the pubs in town but the barman threw me out before I got near the gents. I went into the public toilets but the machine had been vandalised.

I sat in the town centre and wondered where I would get condoms without making a fool of myself.

I was thirsty so I headed into Beeches tearoom and ordered a milkshake. The girl behind the counter told me it would be ten minutes. I headed into the gents for a piss and there was the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

On the wall was a machine selling packs of condoms, how had I never noticed it before??

I took a piss and took my time washing my hands as there was an old guy in there and I wanted him to go before I used the machine.

As soon as he was out of the door, I slotted some coins into the machine and slid two packs of six rubbers into my back pocket. I had never put a rubber on before, I had used one with Jenna but she had put it on for me. I did not want to look like a dick or put it on incorrectly. So, one pack would be to take around to Siobhan’s house and one for practising.

I drank the milkshake as I walked home. Friday was my mom’s day off from the bookies and she was cooking when I got home.

I said hello and ran upstairs to hide the condoms and get changed out of my school clothes.

She had cooked sausage, egg, and chips, one of my favourite meals. After eating we sat and watched television, Mom drank wine, and I had a Coke. I went to bed around ten o’clock and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next morning, I woke up when I heard Mom turning on the shower. I ran downstairs and used the toilet before putting the kettle on and slipping some bread into the toaster.

She came down and sat down, I gave her a cup of tea and she buttered some toast.

“Have you got much on today love?” she asked between sips of tea.

“There are still some jobs on the list and then might go into town and meet some of the lads from school,” I said as I munched on my toast.

“Well don’t get into trouble,” she said with a wink.

I thought about the pack of condoms hidden upstairs, I hoped they would stop both me and Siobhan from getting into trouble.

“I promise, I won’t Mom!” I laughed.

She went upstairs to finish getting ready, I washed up and put the crocks away. Then I got Mom’s list of tasks out, and at the same time, Mom came down and shouted out she was off to work.

I got on with my tasks, I emptied the bins, put some washing on, got the hedge trimmer out of the shed and trimmed the hedge around the front garden. After sweeping up the trimmings and putting them on the garden bin I went back into the house and did some weeding.

I got stuck in so the time flew and by the time I had finished, it was a quarter to twelve. I went into the kitchen and made coffee which I teamed up with some custard creams. I watched TV for half an hour.

Then I went and retrieved the rubbers from their hiding place. I opened one pack and ripped the foil film off the first rubber Johnnie, I wanked my cock until it was hard and practised rolling the condom onto my hard cock. I did it five times until I was sure that I could do it without looking like an amateur.

I dropped the used rubbers and the foils into a rubbish bag, I would slip them into a bin on the way to Siobhan’s house.

I went downstairs washed up my coffee cup and then went for a shower, I made sure I was as clean as a new pin. Then I dried off and dressed in shorts, a T-shirt, and trainers. I put the condoms in my school bag and headed off to see Siobhan.

I dropped off the ‘practice johnnies’ into a council bin as I walked through the park. I saw Keren and Sara in the distance. They waved and I returned the wave and at the same time wondered what they would say if they knew where I was off to and why!

As I walked up Siobhan’s garden path the front door opened and I walked into the house, the door closed behind and Siobhan stepped out of the shadows. She was wearing pyjamas and she had that just out of the shower look.

“Hey, you,” she said and smiled. I could tell she was nervous.

“Hello Siobhan,” I replied putting my school bag down and taking her in my arms.

We kissed, a slow soft gentle kiss grew legs and passion took over and we snogged for a good few minutes. My hands cupped her firm buttocks and she ground her groin into mine.

Then Siobhan pushed me away.

“Did you get the johnnies?” she asked, and I could hear the excitement in her voice.

“Yes, I did!” I said and reached down into my school bag and pulled them out.

“Six, wow you are eager!” she said and kissed me hard on the lips.

“We don’t need to use them all at once!” I said.

“Never say never...” Siobhan giggled and kissed me hard on the lips.

Then she took me by the hand and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. I kicked off my trainers and moved close to Siobhan. My arms wrapped around her and held her close for a few seconds. I could feel her heart beating, racing...

“Siobhan, are you sure you are ready for this?” I asked. I did not want to rush her; I did not want her to look back at this moment with any regrets.

“I am ready, I want this, I want you!” she said with a smile and then she kissed me hard on the lips.

“Good because I want to make this special for you!” I replied and my hands cupped her firm buttocks again.

I felt her grinding her groin into mine. It took seconds for my cock to react.

“I read that you will last longer if I make you cum before we shag,” she said and I wondered what magazines she read! Remember this was before the days of the internet.

She kissed me again before stepping away from me and at the same time, she slipped off her pyjama bottoms. She was wearing lacy panties. Then she pulled her pyjama top over her head. She had a matching bra.

I took in her sexy body, she had big, full, sexy boobs. I could see her dark nipples through the white lace of the bra. She turned away from me and I took the hint. I unclipped her bra and she shrugged it off and I cupped her tits. Her nipples were hard, I tweaked them, and Siobhan groaned.

“Your hands feel so good on my boobies!” she purred.

I kissed her neck and her shoulders. I pressed my hard cock into her arse. Her breathing was now deep, and she was quivering a little bit. I knew that I had to take my time. I massaged her tits as my lips traced patterns on her shoulders.

I dropped my hands to her hips and then dropped to my knees behind her. I kissed the small of her back and then slipped off her panties. I kissed each buttock in turn and then had a cheeky nibble of one. Siobhan giggled as my teeth gently rasped over her skin.

I stood up and helped Siobhan step out of her panties, she kicked them away and turned to face me, her hands stroking the top of my head as I kissed her navel. My hands stroked her legs, I could feel her tensing the muscles in them as my hands ran up and down.

“I think it’s time you got undressed!” she said, and I heard the nervousness being replaced by passion in her voice. I stood up and kissed her gently on the lips. Then I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and stepped out of my shorts and boxers in one movement.

“Your cock looks so happy to see me,” Siobhan said with a giggle and at the same time she reached down and stroked me and that made me groan. The feeling of her firm but gentle grip made my cock jerk in her hand.

She held my cock and pulled me to the bed.

“Lay down for me, please Zak!” she purred.

I did as I was told, and then Siobhan knelt beside me, and I felt her soft fingers stroking up and down my inner thighs. I gasped as her fingers slid over my balls and she cupped them, before starting to fondle them, massaging, stroking. I could hear her purring as she worked her fingers over my flesh. My cock was throbbing.

“You have such a nice cock!” she sighed.

She took her time as she explored my dick and my balls. Her touch was gentle but firm. She pressed the palm of her hand onto my shaft and pressed it against my stomach. Then she started to kiss and suck my nut sack. The feeling was so intense I was soon breathing heavily and letting out little whimpers.

“You like that then?” she asked.

I grunted my acknowledgement. She giggled before continuing her work.

I felt her lips as she smothered my ball bag in little kisses.

Then she licked around the base of my throbbing cock. I gasped as she kissed up its throbbing length. She took her time, and I was cool with that, the anticipation was killing me but at the same time the pleasure was unmeasurable.

I put my hands behind my head, I was tempted to stroke her hair, but I was worried that she might be worried if I did. Her lips got to my bell end, she gently pulled my foreskin back and licked around its rim.

For someone who had told me I would be the first she had a lot of good moves and again I wondered what magazines she read.

I gasped as I felt her take my cocks crown onto her mouth, she held it between her lips, and I felt her tongue running up and down the slit on its end. She looked up at me and the smile in her eyes told me she was enjoying her first blowjob as much as I was.

She covered my mushroom-shaped bell end in kisses and then smiled up at me before slipping her lips over my knob and taking roughly half the length of my cock into her mouth. She held me there for a few seconds before she dragged her lips up my shaft.

“Ahhhhh that’s good!” I purred as she started to slowly bob her head up and down on my cock.

I could hear little moans and groans as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth.

She kept going for a good five minutes and then she let my cock slip from her mouth.

“Zak, I am not sure I want you to cum in my mouth,” she said, and her voice caught in her throat.

“That’s cool, it’s not the be-all and end-all,” I said and smiled. Letting her know I was not pissed off by it.

“I am not saying never I am saying just not today!” she said, “so when you are ready to shoot, let me know okay?

Her words made my heart race, the idea of filling her mouth with my cum was more than appealing.

“Of course, I will,” I promised.

She smiled and started to stroke my cock. She let some saliva dribble out of her mouth and over my cock. she used her hand to coat my cock with her spit.

Then she started to suck me again, this time taking more of my shaft into her mouth. Up and down, she bobbed, nice and slow. The hair brushed my stomach and thighs as she dipped her head.

All the time she was sucking my dick, her left hand was massaging my nuts.

For a newcomer to the sport, she knew how to play the game that was for sure.

The feeling of her tight warm mouth around my wedding tackle was driving me wild. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster in my chest. I could hear the moans and groans that escaped my lips.

As she sucked me, she cupped my balls and fondled them. Her hands and lips were driving me wild.

I closed my eyes and let the waves of pleasure wash over me. Every movement she made my nerve endings tingle.

I knew I would not be able to hold back, I had not had a wank that morning as I wanted to have a full sack of cum for this afternoon. A pre-shag wank always made me last longer.

Another sixty seconds of the best-looking girl in school sucking on my todger had me on the edge, I felt my balls boiling and that familiar gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.