Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I left Laura’s house two hours later, we had made love twice more, and then we had showered together before having tea and cake in her kitchen. She asked me if I would like to meet again for some more fun and games. I assured her I would and she smiled like a Cheshire cat.

I cycled home with a spring in my step, so to speak. It had been a wonderful afternoon. Laura was an amazing lover; I knew she would teach me so much more. I needed to hone my skills that was for sure.

I got home parked my bike up in the garage and then sat at the kitchen table catching up on my homework. I drank tea and got my head around the history of medicine.

My mom arrived home around seven thirty with a Chinese takeaway. We ate with our plates on our laps watching television in the lounge. Sunday evening television back then seemed to be all about game shows.

We talked about our days. Mom was loving her new job. I hated lying to her, but I had promised Laura I would not tell anyone about us and our afternoon of slap and tickle. So, I said I had hung around the park and played some footie.

I went to bed around ten and slept like a log. The afternoon had wiped me out. I woke up as the alarm started to ring. I showered and got dressed before heading down to the kitchen.

Mom was already there; she was buttering toast.

“Morning love!” She said as I walked in, “Can you make the tea please?”

“Yes Mom, of course!” I replied.

I heard the kettle boiling, so I put bags in the teapot and poured milk into two cups.

Once the tea was made, I sat at the kitchen table and Mom put a plate of toast in front of me.

“So, what are you doing at school today?” She asked.

“I have maths and English this morning and then we have a careers meeting this afternoon,” I said between bites of the toast, and sips of tea.

“So, have you put any thoughts on what you would like to do when you leave school?” she asked between bites of her toast.

“Oh, to be honest with you Mom, not a clue,” I said, I was being honest. I knew I did not want to end up in a factory, nor did I want to work in retail.

“Well perhaps this afternoon’s event will help you work it out!” she said with a smile, “But whatever you do you will make me proud!”

She sipped the last of her tea and got up.

“Well, it’s time I was getting ready for work,” she said, kissing the top of my head.

I did the washing up and was drying the crocks as Mom left for work.

“See you later love!” she shouted as went through the front door.

I made sure I had all my books and I left for school. It was a nice walk; the sun was out and it was going to be a warm day.

When I got to school, I saw the girls sitting together on a bench. I went over and said hello, and they all responded with cheery hellos and smiles. We chatted about our lessons and the careers event.

The girls all had ideas about what they wanted to do in life. Siobhan wanted to be a nurse or a teacher. Keren wanted to be a hairdresser, and Sara wanted to go into retail work. When they asked me what I fancied I replied in the same way I had to my mother I did not have a clue...

The bell that called us into school sounded. we all headed off to our form class.

Keren and Sara stood up first and headed in, Siobhan smiled and shot me a cheeky wink while the others could not see her. Then she passed me a slip of paper. I winked and put it in my pocket to read later that day.

We were only in the form class for ten minutes; the register was called, and a few notices were read out before we all headed out to our classes.

I had double maths, and all of the girls were in the higher set for maths. Maths was followed by English. I could not help stealing the odd glance at Siobhan, she was a stunner. I was in the top band for both as were all three of the girls.

The bell for lunch was welcome as my head was shredded with the meaning behind the Shakespeare play, the taming of the shrew. I headed into the dining hall and waited in line. I opted for the fish, and chips with beans and had an apple for afters.

At our school, the girls and boys all sat on separate tables. I sat with a few lads I knew from my history class. The lads were talking about a disco they had been to, the previous weekend, where lads of our ages could buy beer and they all said there were plenty of birds in there from the local girl’s school.

It was a badge of honour at our school to date a girl from the girls’ school, do not ask me why they were nothing special. All the lads were going the following weekend and there was an open invite for me if I fancied it, I was not sure I did but I told them I would think about it.

Once I had eaten, I got a bottle of water and as it was a nice day I headed out into the playground. Some of the lads were playing football but for me, it was too hot and I did not want to be all hot a sweaty all afternoon. I looked around for the girls but they were nowhere to be seen.

I sat on a bench and remembered that Siobhan had passed me a note, I retrieved it from my pocket.

Are we still okay to meet up on Saturday? And did you buy the things we need?? XXX

I added the buying of condoms to my mental to-do list.

The bell sounded to signal the end of the lunch break and I headed toward the gymnasium. That was where the careers event was being held. Our form teachers got us all into groups, told us the best way to work the room, and gave us some maps and questionnaires.

Siobhan moved closer to me and when I smiled at her she smiled back.

“Shall we walk around together?” she asked. I looked around for Keren and Sara. they were nowhere to be seen.

“That sounds nice,” I said, I was still confused about my future and where I would end up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.