Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I let Laura get her breath back before I made my move, my cock was hard, and I needed to use it. It was throbbing with anticipation. I wanted to fuck her, I needed to fuck her. But I knew that I had to take my time.

Laura opened her eyes and smiled at me. Her face and neck were flushed with excitement. She licked her lips...

“That was amazing Zak, thank you so much!” she said and the smile in her eyes told me she meant every word.

“It was my pleasure!” I replied and it had been!

I loved and still love eating a nice, tasty pussy. The is something special about giving pleasure. It is so intimate, so personal.

“SO, I think it’s my time to show you my appreciation, don’t you think?” she said with a cheeky wink.

Then she reached out and stroked my cock. I gasped at her touch. She had soft hands and red, painted nails. I looked down as she slowly wanked my cock.

I let her stroke me for a few minutes. I was looking at her face, she had a smile like the cat that got the cream. She licked her lips again...

“Move closer for me please honey,” she purred.

I shuffled closer to her; my cock was now hovering over her face. She licked my rod, from base to tip and tip to base. At the same time, she fondled my full, heavy balls. I felt her nails scraping over my scrotum.

I let out a little gasp of pleasure...

“Mmmmm you like that?” she asked and scraped her nails over my taut ball sack again ... I let out a groan of pleasure.

“I guess that answers my question!” she giggled.

I felt her rubbing my shaft over her downy cheeks as she fondled my nuts.

“They feel to me like they need emptying,” she purred, then she pulled my foreskin back and exposed my cock’s crown.

“Mmmmm, you seem to be very excited!” she purred and licked up a bead of precum that has oozed out of my cock.

Then she took the tip of my cock between her lips, and I felt her tongue flicking at my bell end. The feeling was exquisite. She took her time and kept eye contact with me as she worked on the tip of my cock.

“Oh, that’s so good,” I purred, and Laura winked at me before continuing her ministrations. She worked her tongue over the tip of my bell and around its ridge. Then she pulled her head back and licked her lips again.

“How about you lie down for me, Zak?” she asked. I did as I was bid...

I lay on my back and Laura knelt between my thighs. Her full tits looked inviting, her berry-sized nipples hard. She took my throbbing cock in one hand and pressed into down onto my stomach and started to kiss and lick my balls.

I gasped as she took one of my balls into her mouth. She suckled it gently.

I let out a groan of pleasure. She let one ball slip from her mouth and quickly took the other one in. She took her time, letting out little whimpering noises as she worked on my bollocks.

She was soon covering my balls with little licks and kisses. Her face pressed hard into my ball bag.

“Oh, Laura that feels so nice!” I purred.

The pleasure was making me giddy. She stopped kissing my balls and started to kiss and lick the valleys between my thighs and balls. I could feel her downy cheeks pressing into my legs.

All the time she was working away in my groin she was letting out little whimpers, little moans of pleasure. It was good to hear that she was enjoying it as much as I was!

Then she kissed up over my balls and used the very tip of her tongue to trace the lines of my cocks’ veins. I wanted her to take my dick in her mouth and she knew that I want to her to take my dick into her mouth. But she took her time, made me wait, and built up layer after layer of anticipation.

She kissed and licked up and down my shaft, she stroked my balls. She ran the tips of her nails up my inner thighs. She was driving me wild, and she knew it ... I could feel the excitement coursing through me. I could feel my heart hammering and my breathing becoming shallow and laboured.

Laura smiled up at me and rested her lips on the crown of my cock.

She paused.

She waited.

She relaxed.

And then she slid her lips down over my bell end and took the whole of my cock deep into her mouth. The sensation was fucking amazing...

I gasped. The feeling of my cock sliding into her mouth was surreal.

I heard her let out a low, deep groan as her lips got to the point where my cock met my balls.

She held me like that for a minute or so before dragging her lips up my throbbing shaft. She moved so slowly, snail-like.

When she got to my bell end, she kissed around its broad rim and then repeated the process. The feeling of her lips sliding down my throbbing shaft made my heart race...

I could not watch; I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of the lady that was in all my mate’s wank banks sucking on my throbbing cock. I let the pleasure wash over me ... I enjoyed every movement...

She went up and down three more times ... then she let my cock slip from her lips, a little string of saliva the only thing connecting my dick to her lips until she licked her lips and broke the string.

“SO, Zak, tell me and please be honest are you a one-shot wonder or once you empty your balls can you cum again,” she asked.

“Oh, I have a good recovery rate, give me ten minutes and I will be ready for action again,” I told her, and I was not lying.

“Ten minutes?” she asked.

“Yes, ten minutes, just enough time to give your pussy some more tongue action!” I replied.

“Oh Boy you are going to make some lady very happy, you will make a great husband,” she giggled.

It was true, I did get hard again very quickly. Once I had shot my bolt, I could get hard again quite soon. Especially if I ate some pussy as that really turned me on and then I was good for a fair time. It was one of the things my Aunty Sue had commented on several times, and I was quite proud of it.

“Good, I only ask as I would like to make cum with my mouth, but my pussy needs some serious attention as well!” she giggled.

“Trust me, Laura, I won’t leave you wanting, I will leave you sated and with a smile on your face!” I replied and as I said it, she sucked my cock back into her mouth.

Her lips slid slowly up and down my shaft and at the same time, I could feel her tongue swirling around.

As she deep-throated me, I let out a sigh of satisfaction, Laura took her time making me float in the air. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

Up and down my cock she slid her lips, up and down nice and slowly.

Slowly but firmly. After a few minutes, she increased both her speed and intensity.

Her increased pressure made me moan and groan. The pleasure was building up inside me. I could feel my balls starting to tingle.

As she sucked me, I wondered if she would want me to pull out or cum in her mouth.

Up and down my shaft, lips dragging on my flesh. She was building up her pace. I felt her left hand fondling my balls as she drove my cock in and out of her mouth.

“Mmmm, Laura that feels so good!” I groaned. She did not break off to reply she just kept bobbing her head. Taking my cock deep in her mouth. Her nose brushed my ball bag every time she bottomed out on my cock.

I could feel my balls starting to boil and I knew that I was close to cumming.

“Mmmm Oh god Laura that feels fucking amazing,” I growled, “I am so close...”

She did not slow down if anything I think she increased the pressure and pace of her attack on my dick.

My body started to react. I heard myself moaning and groaning. I could feel nerve endings jingling. My hands grabbed the duvet. I closed my eyes as my body seemed to ignore my head and just kept reacting to Laura’s ministrations.

I tried to block out the waves of pleasure that were washing over me, I tried to make this experience last as long as possible. I was still not sure if this afternoon’s fun and games, this little bit of slap and tickle was a one-off or if would it lead to a regular event.

Laura was massaging my balls harder now; it was as if she was trying to milk my cum from them.

I let out a low deep moan and I heard Laura giggle, she was enjoying this blowjob as much as I was, and that was obvious.

Then Laura slipped my cock from her mouth and spat on my bell end and used her hand to rub the saliva up and down my cock. then she suckled on my bell end. He paused and smiled up at me.

“I want you to cum in my mouth!” she purred, “I want you to explode and fill my mouth with your hit sticky seed!”

And then without further ado, she slurped my cock into her mouth and wrapped her hand around the base of my throbbing shaft. She held my cocks crown between her lips and wanked me off.

“Oh, fuck yes,” I groaned.

The feeling of her suckling on my cock was driving me wild. I felt that familiar gnawing sensation in the pit of my stomach, I felt my balls boiling as I felt the pressure and pleasure building up inside. I tried to keep a lid on it, but I knew I was about to reach boiling point.

“Ohhhh Yes” I moaned and felt the sap rising. I knew it would not be long before Laura got what she wanted, a mouth full of my hot seed. The feeling of her hand slowly stroking my cock was making me pant with excitement.

I watched as she bobbed her head down taking more of my cock into her mouth and slid her lips up until she was suckling on my bell end, then she started to wank me faster.

“Oh, shit Laura that feels so good!” I growled and that was a serious understatement.

I closed my eyes again and let my body relax...

The feeling of her hand stroking up and down my throbbing shaft as she suckled on my bell end sent waves of pleasure over me, it sent signals out to every nerve ending.

My orgasm rolled over me and I let out a deep growl.

“Oh fuck ... Oh Fuck me yes...,” I groaned as I felt my balls release their load and then my cock jerked, and I felt the first of half a dozen strings of jizz explode into Laura’s mouth.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes,” I moaned.

“MMmm mmmm!” Laura moaned as my cock filled her mouth.

I heard Laura slurping on my cock and then the sound of her swallowing my cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.