Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke up on Sunday morning, I could hear my mom singing in the bathroom, and the shower was running. She sounded happy and that made me happy. I was still not sure what to say around Mom, this was all new to me. As I have said before divorce was not that common back in those days.

I was going to have a wank but then decided to save the contents of my nuts for Laura. I got up and put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

I went down to the kitchen and put the kettle on and then put some bacon under the grill, I fancied a bacon and egg butty, and I was sure that Mom would eat one as well. I checked the fridge but we had no eggs, I added them to the shopping list on the fridge door.

Mom came into the kitchen just as I was plating up the food and pouring the tea, she was still in her dressing gown and her hair was wet.

“Mmmm, the smell of bacon always makes me hungry!” She giggled then sat down and added some brown sauce to her sandwich.

I sipped my tea and then took a bite of my butty.

“So, what are you doing today?” she asked between bites of her sandwich.

“I will do some more of the jobs off the list this morning and then some of the lads are playing footy in the park later so I might go and meet them,” I said.

“That sounds like fun, I will be home around Seven o’clock tonight so I will bring tea in with me,” she said with a smile and then took another bite of her butty.

We chatted about school and her work, and she asked me about stuff I had done in the holidays. The thing we did not discuss, the elephant in the room, was my father.

I had decided to let her bring it up and I had decided to let him contact me if he wanted to. I had not had any contact with him so far and it had not phased me at all. Perhaps he wasn’t the man I thought he was...

I washed and dried up the breakfast stuff as Mom got ready for work. She came and hugged me before she left. She told me to be a good boy and kissed me on the cheek.

I looked at the list of jobs that Mom had left and then got my head down and knocked a few items off it.

I emptied all the bins and put the big bin out as it was collection day on Monday. I dusted and vacuumed.

I weeded the front flower borders. I got the lawn mower out and cut both lawns, front and back. Then I had to change a light bulb in the living room and put some boxes up in the loft.

Once I had done all that the list looked a little bit smaller and it was time for a shower, I made sure all my bits were as clean as a new pin before I dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, and trainers. I grabbed my keys and left the house. I got my bike out of the garage and made my way towards Miss Elliott’s house.

My nerves were jangling again as I got closer to Miss Elliott’s house, I have no idea why they just did. As the saying goes this was not my first rodeo but still, my nerves were bubbling up under the surface.

I parked my bike at the side of the garage and as I walked up the driveway the front door opened, I walked straight in, and the door closed behind me.

Once I was in the hallway I turned and saw that Miss Elliott, Laura was behind me.

She was dressed in a summer dress, and she looked stunning. Her perfume filled the hallway and made my cock twitch.

“Good afternoon, Zak,” she said and smiled at me. I felt my knees weaken.

“Good afternoon, Laura” I replied and returned the smile.

She stepped closer to me and kissed me. As she kissed me all the nerves left my mind. I kissed her back and my hands wrapped around her and pulled her closer to me.

My cock started to react to having her so close.

We snogged for a good few minutes before she pushed me away. Then she ran her hand down over my chest and cupped my groin. My cock was hard, and she knew it.

“Well, I had planned a nice slow build-up, tea and sandwiches but it feels to me like you are raring to go?” she giggled, “and to be fair I am as horny as a bag of rabbits.”

She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. Her bedroom was huge, there was a huge double bed and along one wall was a built-in wardrobe. There was an open door, and I could see that it was an En Suite Bathroom.

“Right young man let’s not beat around the bush; we both know why we are here,” she said and kissed me. I kissed her back and my hands wandered over her body.

“That we do!” I replied.

Laura smiled at me, a heart-melting smile.

“And you are still happy to continue your education with me?” she asked, her eyes boring into mine.

“Yes, Laura!” I said, “I am more than happy!”

She did not reply, she just pushed me away and sat on the end of the bed.

“Then how about you get undressed for me?” she said with a smile and cheeky wink.

I kicked off my trainers and then pulled my T-shirt over my head. I heard Laura gasp as my T-shirt hit the floor.

Then I lowered my shorts and my boxers in one go. My erect cock bounced into view. Laura had her eyes glued to my dick and I noticed she licked her lips.

“Mmmm Mary said you had a nice cock, and she wasn’t wrong” She sighed. I felt myself blush. I had seen a few in the showers and I never considered that mine was any bigger or nicer than anyone else’s.

I took two steps closer to the bed as she looked me up and down.

Laura reached out and stroked my dick with the tips of her fingers. I flinched slightly at her touch. I had wanked more than once thinking about Miss Elliott as I am sure most of my schoolmates, both male and female had.

Laura soon had one hand wrapped around my shaft and the other was cupping my balls. The feeling of her nails scraping the taut flesh of my ballbag was amazing.

I let her explore my cock and balls for a good few minutes. I was enjoying the attention. My dick was throbbing as she ran her fingers over it, her head was now so close to my bell end that I could feel her breath wafting over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.