Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

It was a good ten minutes later when she came back into the room, she smiled and sat on the bed next to me. I had been sitting on the bed wondering what was so important. To be fair I was beginning to get worried and if she had been another few seconds, she would have seen me getting dressed as she walked in.

“I am sorry about that, it was Keren,” she said and stroked my chest, “she was asking me to go to the shops later.”

“Okay I am sorry so do you need to go?” I asked, hoping, and praying that the answer would be no. I so wanted to have some more fun with the gorgeous Siobhan.

“No, I think an afternoon with you is going to be much more fun than standing outside the chippy in town watching the world go by,” Siobhan said then she leaned over and kissed me.

Our lips met and soon our kiss had turned into a full-on snog, tongues touching, hands roaming. Siobhan pressed her body into mine

“Good, I was just getting into the swing of things,” I said when she broke away from me and I slid my hand inside her robe, my hand cupping her breast. She giggled ... and pushed my hand away.

“I need a drink; do you fancy one,” she said and kissed me again. I moved as if to stand up, but she pushed me back on the bed.

“No, you stay there I will be back in a minute,” she said and left the room.

She came back with two cans of Coke. We opened them and she lay beside me on the bed.

We lay in silence for a few minutes, just swigging from our cans. Then Siobhan put her can down and reached over and took mine from my hand, placing it next to hers. She stood up and slipped her robe off. I gasped at her beauty. Her body was firm and compact but with the start of womanly curves.

She had tanned legs and arms, but her torso was white, except for her boobs which were capped with cherry-red nipples. The tan faded as it got closer to her nipples.

My eyes roamed over her body, from her toes to her face and back again. I drank in her beauty.

Her big full boobs were amazing, so firm, so proud, being so young there was little sag to them. They just stood before me begging to be licked and sucked.

Her stomach was virtually washboard flat, and her legs were strong and firm.

She slipped back onto the bed and cuddled into me. Her lips found mine as my hands roamed over her. I stroked her back, her bum, and her legs ... my lips slipped down her neck and over her boobs until I got to her nipples.

I gently sucked on them, and Siobhan let out a little whimper. They grew hard between my lips.

“Oh, that feels so nice!” she purred as my tongue circled her teats.

I licked and sucked on her raspberry nipples, licked, and flicked them. They grew harder as I worked around them. My tongue danced around them, I switched from her left boob to her right boob and back again.

“You do seem to like my boobies,” she laughed.

“They are gorgeous,” I said between licks and kisses. I had seen lots of pairs of boobs, some bigger some smaller but these were in my top three pairs.

I felt her hand slip down over my stomach until she was massaging my cock through my trousers. I was hard in seconds. Siobhan giggled as she traced patterns over the fabric that was covering my dick.

“Your cock feels so hard!” she sighed...

In my head, I was begging her to unzip me and suck me off, but I knew that I had to play the long game with Siobhan. There was no point rushing her, it was time to play the long game.

I pushed her onto her back and gorged myself on her firm, full titties. I rubbed the firm flesh over my face. I suckled on her nipples, I tugged on them gently with my teeth. I traced patterns over them, I kissed up and down her impressive cleavage.

My lips covered them, and my tongue lashed at her erect teats. Then my pussy licking addiction took over and I started to kiss down her stomach until my nose was being tickled by her blonde pubic hair. I shifted position so that I was kneeling next to her to give me better access to her quim.

“Again?” Siobhan asked, “Are you sure you don’t mind?”

I did not answer, I used my fingers to open her luscious lips and run my tongue up and down her wetness. I licked up and down the pink flesh, long languid strokes of my tongue that made her moan and groan. I have and always will love a vocal lover; it tells you that what you are doing is the right thing.

I sucked on her thick labia, and that made her moan. I devoured her slowly and made sure she felt every lick, every lap, every kiss.

“Oh God ... yes, that feels so bloody good Zak!” she sighed,” so bloody good!”

Siobhan opened her legs wider, and I pushed my face deep into her sex. Licking, sucking, kissing ... I devoured her ... I consumed her...

Her pussy was soon oozing her essence, her excitement and she tasted divine.

I pressed my face harder into her sex and started to tongue fucker!

“Mmmmm, oh my God remind me that I owe that teacher of yours a huge thank you!” she giggled as I worked my tongue in and out of her sex.

I tongue fucked her for a few minutes and felt her body reacting. I switched the angle of my attack and she purred with pleasure.

The tip of my tongue traced lines over the folds of her pussy, I ran long laps of my tongue up and down the length of her cunt. The more I worked the more she moaned and groaned.

“Oh, I could let you do that for the rest of the term!” she giggled.

So, I worked harder and with more passion ... oral sex is like a lot of things in life, the more you put into it the more you get out of it.

“Oh, shit that feels so good” she groaned.

Her hand was on my head, her nails grazing my scalp as I worked harder and harder on her sex. Eating her deeper. Licking her harder. Lapping up and swallowing the nectar that was flowing freely from her sex. Her juices flooded my chin, trickling down my throat. She was so wet and so excited.

“Fuck I have never felt so much pleasure in my whole life!” she sighed; her voice was thick with lust.

Then I moved my head slightly, bringing my tongue in line with her clit, my tongue flicked out finding the hard-little knob. I traced tiny circles around her love button and then gave it several slow and gentle flicks. I worked gently but firmly on her little love button, taking her to the edge and holding her there.

“Oh My God that’s so nice Zak” she sighed, and her hips shifted slightly.

I lapped at it broadly several times, then resumed the gentle tickling with the tip of my tongue. Each touch and each caress made Siobhan sigh, moan, or groan. She was squirming around on the bed as I worked on her, my lips surrounded her little bud and my tongue lashed at her as my lips sucked.

“Oh Zak, I am not sure I will ever be able to repay you for this...” She purred.

At the same time, I ran two fingers up and down her labia. After stroking her pussy for a few seconds, I pressed my digits into her tunnel of love. I pressed them into her and held them deep inside her tight, twitching cunt.

“Mmmmm yes ... Oh, that feels so bloody good!” she purred.

She was tight, wet, and hot; I ran my fingers in and out of her tight little hole. Slow deep strokes. As I finger fucked her, my lips and tongue assaulted her love button. My digits were soon coated with her juices.

The moans and groans escaping from Siobhan’s lips told me that what I was doing, I was doing right.

Siobhan’s pussy was pulsating around my fingers; her hips were lifting off the bed and her body was quivering with excitement and anticipation.

“Fuck me, the sex education teacher never said sex would be this good,” she growled.

I slowed my pace down and got into a nice gentle rhythm. I took her to the edge and held her there. I was running my tongue around her clit in slow circles, my fingers gently pushing into her love tunnel.

I knew she was ready to be tipped over the edge. Her breathing was coming in gusts, and her body was tensing up and then relaxing as my lip, my tongue and my fingers worked on her sex.

“OH Zak, I have never felt anything so wonderful in my whole life!” she sighed.

I started to flick the very top of my tongue over her clit harder and faster.

“Oh, shiiiiiit yes ... Fuck me Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes!” she sighed as her climax started to build up inside her.

I kept up my attack on her sex.

“Never in my wildest dreams did it think that I would feel like this!” she murmured.

Then she came and she came hard. She tensed up and then her body turned fluid as she was devoured by sexual pleasure. She was soon quivering, shivering, shuddering, and shaking.

“I am cumming, I am cumming, I am cumming,” she chanted over and over again.

I worked my digits in and out of her tight little hole. My tongue danced over her clit harder and faster.

“Ohhhhhhhhh Zak,” she growled, “Fuuuuuuuuck me!”

My hands were covered in her juices as she was consumed by an explosive orgasm. Her body was quivering and trembling. I could feel her hand on my head, her fingers scraping across my scalp as she rode out her climax.

I kept nuzzling and suckling her quim as she let out sighs and groans. As she quivered and shuddered. As she stroked the back of my head and at the same time, she was pushing my face harder into her sex.

I let her ride out her climax, the sounds she was emitting echoed off the walls.

When her body had stopped reacting, I moved up the bed and took her in my arms. She cuddled into me.

“Oh, Zak that was just amazing!” she said looking into my eyes, “I have never felt one so strong when I do it myself.”

I had visions of her strumming her own sex, maybe one day we might wank for each other. That made my cock twitch and I wondered if she would let me watch her wanking sometime soon.

“It felt good to me as well,” I said, and I meant it. There is something very lovely about giving someone pleasure like that. I knew I was excited as my cock was straining at the fabric of my boxers.

We lay in each other’s arms for a few minutes, the silence was broken by Siobhan.

“Zak are you sure you do not mind doing that, “she said her eyes wide as she looked at me.

“No, I Love it, Siobhan, I really do!” I said truthfully. It was the truth, ever since the lovely Mary brown had shown me how to eat pussy I had been addicted.

“And it does not taste funny or smell or anything?” she asked and blushed.

“It tastes and smells divine,” I said and licked my lips theatrically.

“You wouldn’t lie to me, would you?” she asked her voice full of nerves.

I ran my fingers down her stomach and pushed them deep into quim and swirled my fingers around. She gasped, and she gasped more when I pulled my fingers from her and sucked her thick nectar from my digits.

“Oh wow, that’s kind of horny,” she purred.

“Do you want to taste it?” I asked with a grin. She paused and thought about that for a few seconds before she answered me.

“Mmmm I am not sure,” she said her eyes twinkling.

I pushed my fingers back inside her and covered the digits in her goo. Then I sucked one clean, again very theatrically. Then I offered her one of my fingers; she did not think twice she sucked my finger into her mouth. It was so horny watching her taste herself.

“Wow that tastes quite nice,” she said, once my finger had been sucked clean.

Then she sucked her juices off the rest of them. I kissed her lips and the kiss developed into a full-blown snog.

My hands went to her full and firm boobies and I had a good fondle as we kissed. Her nipples reacted to my touch, growing hard as I played. My head dropped and I was suckling on her gorgeous little boobs as she played with my ears and let out a series of Oohs and Ahhs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.