Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

So, we watched some crap quiz show on television and when it finished Sue turned off the television and led me up to the bedroom. She slipped out of her pyjamas at the same time as I slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt. Sue pulled the pillows off the bed and watched as I tugged my boxers off.

“Right, you get on the bed...” She said and then reached out and gave my cock a few strokes.

I lay down, my head close to the bedstead. Sue wasted no time she got onto the bed and straddled my face and held into the bedstead as she settled her pussy onto my face. She had shaven it recently. I started to lick her as she settled down onto my face. I lapped and licked at her smooth pussy as she rocked back and forth, she was basically fucking my face.

She soon reacted to my ministrations, her juices flowed and her movements, my hands gripped her hips and I ate her as deep as I could.

“Oh, fuck I have been thinking about this all day!” Sue groaned.

I was tongue fucking her for all I was worth. She was rocking back and forth. My face was covered with her juices, it was all I could taste and all I could smell. I kept working my tongue into her quim. Each movement was moved her pussy from my lips to my nose and back again. My cock was as hard as nails and throbbing like made. Having Sue squatting on my face was driving me wild.

“Mmmm that feels so good!” she groaned.

I could not reply as she was grinding her pussy onto my face. The more I licked at her pussy the more she rocked back and forth.

“Oh fuck ... Yes ... you are going to make me cum!” she moaned. My hands gripped her hips harder trying to slow down her movements.

It took less than twenty more seconds before Sue climaxed and my face was soaked with her juices. She rode out her orgasm with a series of ooohhhs and Ahhhs escaping from her lips.

“Oh, fuck me that was hot!” she purred and wiggled above me. She lifted one leg and pivoted around so she was no longer straddling me.

“Is that nice hard cock all for me?” She giggled.

I felt her fingers wrap around my pulsing prick.

“Mmmm nice and hard!” she purred. I felt the bed shift and then her lips encircled my bell end and she slurped me into her mouth in one fluid movement. She took me balls deep into her mouth and held me there for a few seconds before dragging her lips back up my shaft.

“Oh fuck!” was all I could say as she suckled on my mushroom-shaped bell end. I felt her tongue lapping at my bell ends ridge. Sue was letting out little moans and groans as she worked on my dick. The sensations flowing around my body were bloody amazing.

She bobbed her head slowly, dragging her lips up and down the length of my cock. at the same time, I felt her left hand cup my balls and massage them slowly. Waves of pleasure washed over me and she took me balls deep over and over again.

I lay there for five minutes as Sue worked her magic on my cock. I thought back to the first blow job the lovely Mary Brown had given me. I think I lasted about ten seconds before I had shot my bolt.

I had learned a lot about sex, about making love and I had developed. Sue was letting out little whimpers as she worked my dick in and out of her mouth.

Then she gasped as I ran my hand up her inner thigh and slipped two fingers into her wet pussy.

I started to finger fuck her slowly. Running my fingers in and out of her love tunnel.

I felt Sue’s mouth release my cock.

“Mmmm, you make me feel so alive!” she purred before taking my dick back between her lips and continuing her assault on my wedding tackle. She grazed her nails over the tight skin of my ball bag and that made me gasp. I love having my balls played with, I always have. I always will!

I increased the pace and the intensity of my finger fucking and that made Sue purr.

I felt my balls starting to boil as her amazing oral skills drove me closer to my climax.

“Oh, Sue that feels fucking awesome!” I growled.

She did not change her pace or intensity. She just kept bobbing her head up and down taking my dick into her mouth until her nose was brushing my balls.

I tried to think about other things, to make this blow job last as long as possible, at the same time I was finger fucking Sue’s pussy harder and faster.

I felt that gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach and my balls began to tingle and I knew I would not last much longer. I did all I could to hold back, to stop my balls from releasing their load into Sue’s mouth.

Sue as fondling my balls, massing the cum out of them...

I felt my body react and I knew I would not be able to hold back. I grunted and felt my balls release their treasure, at the same time my orgasm crashed into me and rocked back and forth.

“OH, fuck yes ... yes...!” I cried as five or six strings of cum exploded out of my cock and into Sue’s warm and willing mouth. I heard her groan as I deposited my jizz into her.

My hips were thrusting up at her and she was taking my actions without a question being asked.

I realised I had stopped thrusting my digits into her and I corrected that. Sue kept sucking me until my cock lost its strength and ardour.

Sue pressed her face into my flaccid cock and groaned.

I upped my work rate and it took less than a dozen more thrusts to take Sue over the edge, she climaxed with a growl and I felt her pussy pulsating around my fingers. She went rigid for a few seconds and then started to shudder and shake as her body reacted to the waves of pleasure washing over her.

She did not say anything, the only noises she made were moans and groans. My fingers slipped out of her wet, frothy pussy as Sue slipped forward on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.