Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

We parked the four-by-four in the barn, it had stopped raining. I helped Sue close all the stable doors. Then we went into the farmhouse, Sue made a pot of tea while I got changed into my shorts and a T-shirt. Sue went upstairs and came back in her pink pyjamas; I could tell she was naked underneath them. We sat on the sofa and watched television, our legs were touching and the feeling was electric.

After an hour Sue patted my leg.

“Time for bed, are you coming?” she asked.

“Yes ... I think I will be” I said with a cheeky wink.

“You are insatiable,” she said, stroking my cheek with her hand’s palm.

“And are you complaining?” I said and pulled her close to me. I felt her press her body into mine.

“You know I love having you in my bed...,” She paused, “ ... In me!”

“Your wish is my command!” I giggled.

Sue took me by the hand and led me out of the room. I turned the lights off and followed her up the stairs. The view of her bouncy arse in her PJs was amazing. Sue took me into the bedroom and then told me she needed to visit the bathroom. I sat on the bed; I heard her brush her teeth and the toilet flushing.

When she came back into the bedroom, I excused myself and went into the bathroom, I took a piss and then brushed my teeth.

By the time I got back to the bedroom, Sue was in the bed and her pyjamas were on the chair. So, I knew she was naked. I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Then shrugged my boxers off. My cock was semi-erect and as my boxers hit the floor, I stepped out of them.

“You look like you are pleased for me,” Sue purred. She lifted the duvet and I slipped in beside her. We kissed; we stroked each other. My hands on her tits, her hand on my cock.

I felt Sue push me away, then she gazed into my eyes. I could see the need, the desire...

“I want to feel you inside me, Zak ... I need to feel that big cock of yours deep inside me!” she purred.

“And what position would you prefer my lady?” I asked.

She did not reply, she rolled over and got on her hands and knees. I did not waste any time, I got on my hands and knees and shuffled into place behind her. I reached out and massaged her pussy, I stroked her for a few seconds before slipping two digits into wet quim.

“Mmmmm that’s so nice,” Sue sighed as I worked my fingers in and out of her pussy. At the same time, I sucked the index finger of my left hand and slid it between her buttocks and massaged her arsehole.

“Oh ... yes ... yes...,” she growled as I worked my finger over her bum hole, not inside her, just massaging its outer puckered hole.

I kept massaging her anus gently but I increased the assault on her pussy, thrusting my fingers into her deeper and harder.

“Oh Yes ... baby yes that feels so good,” she growled.

The smell of her excitement filled my nose, my fingers were coated in her excitement.

My fingers worked on her for a good ten minutes, my thigh muscles were screaming at me. then I heard Sue getting more and more carried away.

“Fuck that feels good, it feels so good!” she growled.

I kept working my fingers in her for another five minutes and the way her body was reacting I knew that Sue was not far off from her climax.

“OH Zak, you are so in tune with my body!” Sue moaned.

In and out I worked my fingers, in and out of her tight tunnel of love.

“Fuck yes...,” She yelled and I felt her pussy clamping down on my fingers.

She came with a shudder; I felt her juices oozing out of her pussy as her body reacted to her orgasm.

“Mmmm so good!” she purred as she

My dick was throbbing, pre cum oozed from its tip. I slid my finger out of her love tunnel and took my cock in my right hand and rubbed up and down her pussy lips.

“Mmmm, do you want to fuck me?” she purred,” Do you want to fill Aunty Sues cunt with your cum?”

I loved it when she talked dirty.

I pressed my cock onto her pussy and grabbed her hips. Then I slid my cock into her tunnel of love in one fluid stroke.

“Oh Yes...” Sue growled as I bottomed out into her.

I held my dick inside her for a few seconds before I started to fuck her at a nice slow and steady pace.

I fucked her with nice long strokes, almost pulling my cock out of her love tunnel, not quite all the way out. The feeling of her pussy pulsating around my cock was amazing. The room was soon filled with the sounds and smells of sex.

I slipped out of first gear and into second. I started to drive my cock deeper and harder into Sue’s tight wet and warm pussy. She was moaning and groaning as I worked harder and harder. In and out I drove my cock, in and put deeper and harder.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good!” she purred.

The view of her big bum bouncing around as I jackhammered my cock into her cunt was such a turn-on.

It bounced, it shook and it shimmied. It excited me ... the sound of flesh slapping of flesh echoed around the room.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack,

thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack,

I slipped out of second gear and into third. My hips drove my cock deeper and harder into Sue’s quim.

“Oh, fuck yes!” I heard myself groan.

I felt my balls tingling, and gawking feeling on the pit of my stomach and I knew I would not be able to hold back for much longer.

“I want to feel you cum in me, Zak!” Sue moaned, “I want you to fill me with your hot spunk!”

Six more thrusts took me over the edge, I came with a deep, loud grunt and I felt cum spewing out of my cock. as I fired my load into her Sue exploded. Her orgasm was loud, her body went rigid for a few seconds and then she turned fluid as her body shuddered and shook, and her groans filled the room.

I kept ramming my dick into her until my hard-on turned flaccid. I rocked back on my haunches and Sue collapsed face-first onto the bed.

“That was bloody great!” she giggled, her legs were wide open and I could see my cum oozing from between her pussy lips.

“You have such a tight pussy!” I said.

“I bet you say that to all the girls?” Sue said and rolled off the bed, “I need the bathroom!”

When she came back, I went and used the bathroom, I took a pee and washed my cock, my hands, and my face. When I got back to the bedroom Sue was tucked up under the duvet. I pulled on my boxers and slipped under the covers. We held each other and chatted, chatted about this and that and nothing at all.

The sun woke me the next morning, Sue was gently snoring. My bladder was calling out to me to be emptied. I went and used the bathroom, and then went down to the kitchen and made coffee. As the kettle boiled, I looked out of the window. The sun was already high in the sky and it was warm.

I took it back up to the bedroom, Sue was awake. She looked bed-shaped and gorgeous. I put the coffee on the bedside table and slipped under the covers. We cuddled for a few minutes. I felt my cock react but Sue pushed me away.

“Not this morning handsome!” she giggled, “We have work to do!”

Sue rolled out of the bed and headed into the bathroom, I heard the toilet flush and the shower being turned on. I went back to the kitchen and made a pot of porridge. Sue came down ready for her hack. She would be away all morning. We ate our porridge and then I made some toast and another pot of coffee.

We could hear the cars pulling into the stable yard and the noise of excited horses.

Sue kissed me before she left me to do the dishes. Once I had washed them, I left them on the drainer then I went for a shower.

I was soon showered and dressed in my normal work wear of shorts and a T-shirt.

Sue and her girls had left by the time I was ready to start work.

I went over and looked at the stable block that the Burden girls would be using. I inspected it, it was all tip-top apart from the doors. They needed that extra coat of paint. I got the paint and a brush from the tool shed and set about it. It took an hour to get all the doors and the frames painted up.

Then I went back to the tool shed and got the gear I needed for the hedge cutting. I pushed the wheelbarrow to the spot I had finished at the day before and got the safety gear on. I checked the fuel levels in the old two-stroke engine hedge cutter and then fired it up.

It was a nice sunny day and I made good progress, I cut for an hour then used the rake to clear up, humping the stuff in the barrow and dumping it in the old fire pit. I went along the hedge and used the loppers to cut back anything I thought was too big for the old hedge cutter.

Then I cut for another hour before cleaning up the debris. I was sweating like a pig. I pulled off my -shirt.

I did another hour of cutting and then was about to tidy up when I saw a girl walking toward me a determined look on her face. It was Amy Burden. She was dressed in a tight T-shirt and a pair of cut-off denims.

“Hey Zak, how are you?” she asked a cute smile on her face.

“Good morning, Miss Burden,” I replied, “I am good thanks!”

“Please call me Amy!” She said with a smile, “Mummy has just dropped me off. She will be back later but she wants me to check out the stables and see where we need changes,”

“Okay lets go and take a look!” I said. I was worried about changes...

I put my gear in the wheelbarrow and pushed it around to the tool shed. Then I put my t-shirt back on and we walked around to the newly painted stable block.

“Wow it looks so much better now it’s been painted!” she gushed, “May I look upstairs please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.