Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I made Sue cum twice with my tongue, my nose was filled with the smell of her excitement and my face was sticky with her juices, after her first climax she had stopped sucking my cock and was just grinding her pussy onto my face.

I was more than happy to be the provider, to make her cum and to leave her sated. I worked my tongue in and out of her pussy as she moaned and groaned above me. I loved giving ... Later we lay in each other’s arms. Sue was snoring gently. I had not shot my load but that did not bother me at all. I was just happy that Sue had had two orgasms on the end of my tongue.

I lay still but my bladder needed to be emptied and it was nagging me. I glanced at the clock; it was two in the morning. I shifted gently so as not to disturb Sue. I slipped, naked, out of the room and into the bathroom. I stood in front of the toilet and took a long piss.

Then I washed my hands and my sticky face. Then I went back to the bedroom, Sue was sitting up and a smile spread over her face when she saw me.

“Hey, you, I am sorry I fell asleep,” she said and a smile spread over her face. I got into the bed and we kissed. My hands caressed her big boobs and I felt her nipples grow under my fingers. As soon as my hands touched her titties, I felt horny.

Sue slid her hand down to my groin and I felt her fingers curl around my cock. it did not take long for her hand to wank me back to full strength. She had a deft touch.

“I bloody love your cock!” she purred as my lips slid down the slopes of her tits and I suckled on her teats. I grazed my teeth over the tips of her hard nipples, which made Sue gasp.

My cock was throbbing and I was eager to shag the sexy blonde that was wanking me. I rolled Sue onto her back and knelt between her open thighs, I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and taking my cock in my hand I rubbed it up and down her pussy lips.

Sue groaned as I pushed my cocks crown between her labia and entered her pussy in one fluid movement. I groaned with pleasure as I bottomed out into her tight love tunnel.

“Fuck that feels so good!” she sighed and to be fair to her it did...

I withdrew my cock and plunged it back into her, sliding my throbbing shaft all the way in until I was balls-deep inside her.

“Mmmmm, you make me feel so good!” She purred as my dick slid into her.

I held my cock in position for a few seconds, enjoying the way her pussy pulsated around my dick. Then I started to fuck her nice and slowly. In and out, deep, and hard. My balls bounced off her ass cheeks.

“You are such a good boy, a great lover!” Sue growled.

I kept fucking her, long slow thrusts in and out of her tight tunnel of love. I gazed down at her gorgeous face as I shagged her. Her eyes were twinkling, she was biting her bottom lip.

The look on her face told me all I needed to know; she was loving having my cock deep inside her.

I kept my movements slow and deliberate for a few minutes, I took my time and treasured every second. I felt Sue grabbing my hips and then she was pulling me into her.

If she wanted it harder, she would get it harder ... I slipped out of first gear and into second. That increased my pace and intensity.

In and out I jackhammered my cock, deeper and harder. My hands rested on the headboard and Sue was clawing at the duvet. The thwack, thwack, Thwack of flesh slapping off flesh filled my ears, it filled the room.

Sue was now moaning and groaning as I slammed my dick deep and hard into her pussy.

I changed position, moving forward slightly and it seemed to work for Sue. Have a dozen strokes and Sue was moaning in ecstasy!

“Oh, that’s fucking gorgeous love, of fuck me I have never felt so well fucked!” Sue groaned.

I knew I wanted to cum deep in her tight twat but at the same time, I wanted her to cum. Making Sue climax was becoming an addiction to me.

I kept shagging away at her for all I was worth. Sue let go of the duvet and she started to fondle her tits, that is something I have always found such a turn-on. She knew it and her eyes told me she knew the reaction it got from me. I sucked on the pad of my right-hand index finger and started to frig her clit.

I knew that having my cock deep inside her and my digit on her love button would soon have her screaming.

And I was right, a good minute of frigging her clit had her calling out for God to make me stop. But when I did stop, she called me a bastard and begged me to continue.

She came with a huge animalistic groan; I felt her pussy clamp down on my dick and at the same time I felt her juices gushing from her and coating my thighs and my balls.

“Oh, fuck me that is so good,” Sue moaned as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as her climax rose up inside her. Her body shuddered and shook as her body was taken over by her orgasm.

I kept fucking her for all I was worth. I was eager to pump my seed deep into her. I felt my balls starting to boil and I knew I was close. I kept driving my erection deep into her now wet and frothy pussy. Sue was moaning and groaning, she was begging me to cum in her, to fill her cunt with my seed.

Another dozen thrusts were all it took; I held my cock deep in her tunnel of love and felt my cock jerk as each string of jizz erupted from the end of my cock and coated her inner pussy with my hot sticky man juice.

“Oh, fuck I can feel you cumming inside me!” Sue growled and then bit her lip.

I kept ramming my dick into her until it turned flaccid and slipped out of her. I rolled onto my back and lay next to Sue. She took my hand in hers and we just lay there. Glowing with a post-coital smile on my face. I am not sure who fell asleep first, it did not matter we were both sated.

I woke that morning as Sue got out of bed. She kissed me and walked buck naked to the bathroom. I heard the shower running, and then the toilet flushed.

The run stunk of sex, so I got up, slipped my boxers on, and then opened the window. Then I went down to the kitchen and made coffee. By the time I got back to the bedroom with Sue’s mug, she was drying herself with a huge fluffy towel.

She smiled as I walked into the room. The is something sexy about a lady with that just bathed glow about her, a towel wrapped around her. I felt my cock stir in my boxers.

“Thank you!” she said and kissed me.

“It is only coffee!” I replied with a smile.

“I meant for last night,” she said and kissed me again, then she took a sip of coffee.

“that’s not just coffee it’s great coffee,” she said and took another slurp, “You need to take a shower, you smell of sex.”

“I wonder why?” I asked and she batted my hand away as I reached out to pull the towel off her.

“Go and get showered, we have work to do young man,” she said, “do you fancy some porridge for breakfast?”

“That sounds lovely to me Sue,” I said and slid my boxers down and I knew Sue was looking at my cock. I gave her a few seconds to change her mind, but alas she did not.

I left the room and had a long hot shower. By the time I had dried off and gotten dressed, I could smell the porridge cooking. I went down to the kitchen; I had left my coffee by the kettle. I drained my mug and made us both fresh drinks. Sue was ladling the porridge into bowls. I sat down and put some sugar on the hot creamy porridge. I noticed that Sue put honey on hers, so I made a mental note to try it sometime.

“Fuck you were on fire last night,” Sue said after a few more spoonsful, “that tongue of yours is bloody amazing Zak!”

“It’s easy to be that fired up with you around,” I said truthfully.

“You are so kind, but I am an old bird, I bet all the girls at school are hot for you!” she said and gave me a cheeky wink.

I blushed and she giggled.

“So, what have we got planned for today” I asked trying to change the subject before any embarrassing questions were asked.

“So, the next big job is to cut the hedge that runs along the road, both sides” Sue said and picked up her coffee, “It’s grown well out of control.”

“Okay, I can get started on that,” I said as I finished my breakfast.

“Okay, Well I have a hack this morning but I am free to help this afternoon,” she said.

“Right, I will tidy up if you want to get started,” she said and kissed me gently on the lips.

So, I washed the pots, bowls and stuff as Sue went and got herself ready to lead the hack. I looked out of the window and that told me it was going to be a hot day.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and headed over stable the yard, being Sunday, it was mega busy.

I went over to the stables I had worked on the day before. The paint had dried out but the doors would need another coat. That was a job for tomorrow. I unlocked the tool shed, got the gear I would need for the hedge cutting and loaded it into the wheelbarrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.