Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

We lay on our backs and gazed at the ceiling, both of us struggling to get our breath back. The feeling of Sue lying next to me was very reassuring and very therapeutic. The silence was comforting.

I gazed at the ceiling and thought about the next two weeks and how much fun was on offer. Yes, I would be bedding Sue but I knew that given half a chance I wanted to bury my dick into Gemma Farnsworth.

Eventually, Sue Spoke breaking the silence.

“That really was bloody amazing!” she sighed, “You are a very talented lover.”

I was not sure how to respond, so I rolled over and kissed her gently. My cock was still hard and I wanted to bury deep in her pussy.

I felt Sue run her hand over my thigh and stroked up and down my shaft.

“It feels like you are ready for a shag?” she giggled.

“Only if you are!” I responded. The feeling of her hand on my dick was sending shivers up and down my spine.

“How do you want me?” She asked as she stroked up and down my shaft.

“I fancy doggy style!” I said without a pause.

Sue did not say anything, she rolled over and got onto her hands and knees then she wiggled her sexy butt at me.

I did not need a written invitation. I got into position behind her and took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her labia. Then I pressed its broad head into her pussy. I held it just inside her for a few seconds before thrusting it deep into her.

I groaned and Sue gasped.

The feeling of being in her tight love tunnel was amazing. I gripped her hips with my hands and started to fuck her. Nice slow deep strokes.

In and out.

The view of her big sexy buttocks wobbling as my hips slapped off them was so sexy.

“Oh, that feels good!” Sue said as I worked my dick in and out of her pussy.

I kept my strokes nice and slow and steady. It was obvious that Sue was enjoying it as much as I was. She was moaning and groaning. The sounds of sex filled the room. The sound of flesh slapping flesh. The sound of Sue’s excitement. The sound of my breathing as it got laboured as I worked my dick in and out of Sue’s now very wet twat.

Deeper and harder I thrust my cock, deeper and harder into her warm and willing pussy.

Sue was begging me to cum in her, begging me to make her cum.

In and out I thrust, and each thrust drove me closer and closer to my own climax.

“I want you to fill me with your cum!” Sue growled, “Fill me with your seed!”

I slipped out of first gear, into second and then quickly into third. My hips were a blur, I was jackhammering my rock-hard cock into her love tunnel. The slapping of flesh on flesh drowned out our combined moans and groans.

“Fuck me, Zak, fuck me and make me yours!” She growled, “Fuck me and fill my cunt with your spunk!”

I loved it when she talked dirty!

I felt my balls start to tingle and I slipped out of third gear and into fourth, I knew I would not last much longer. I gasped as I felt Sue reach under and grab my ball bag. She was tugging on it gently.

“Oh, Sue that feels fucking great,” I growled.

My balls were boiling and the gnawing feeling in my stomach told me I was ready, ready to unload the precious cargo that my balls held.

Another half a dozen strokes and I knew I could not hold back any longer.

“Oh, fuck Sue!” I cried out.

I grunted as I felt my balls boil over and release my seed in half a dozen strings of cum.

“OH, fuck yes...” Sue groaned, “I felt you cumming inside me ... I felt it!”

I kept thrusting into her until my cock lost its ardour and slipped from her frothy, cum filled cunt.

I rocked back on my haunches and Sue lay down flat and then rolled over. Her beaming smile told me that she had enjoyed that shag as much as I had.

We chatted and a little bit later I went and got us cold drinks, it was a warm night and the physical exertion had left us with dry mouths and sweaty bodies.

We fucked twice more that night, Sue sucked me until I was hard again.

She then mounted me and came twice while she rode me like her favourite horse. I got to watch her big juicy tits bounce around before my eyes. I slide my hand down the swell of her belly and frigged her clit as she bounced up and down on my rock-hard cock.

Then for our last shag, I flipped her onto her front, lifted her hips and entered her from behind, the position that is known as prone bone, I kept my pace nice and slow and enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy around my throbbing shaft.

I had my hips outside hers and the view of her big bum wobbling as I rammed my cock into her was so sexy it was unreal. I felt my balls boiling, and I knew I would not last much longer. So, I pulled my cock from her tunnel of love and used my hands to open her buttocks.

My cum sprayed out, four strings of hot sticky seed that coated her arsehole and her buttocks. Do not ask me why I did it, it just felt right and it felt sexy.

“Oh fuck, I love how dirty you are,” Sue giggled as my seed coated her arsehole. I wanked my cock over her arse until my balls were empty.

We lay still for a few minutes before Sue went into the bathroom to clean up and wash off the cum that was dripping down her inner thighs.

We chatted, kissed, and cuddled before falling asleep.

I woke to find myself alone in Sue’s big bed. The sun told me it was morning and the beside clock told me it was six thirty. I had a look out of the window. There was no movement in the yard, I knew it would soon be very busy as the horsey set were early risers.

My bladder told me I needed to use the toilet, so I went and had a piss. Then, I washed up and got dressed in my shorts and T-shirt. The smell of a cooked breakfast was wafting up from the farmhouse’s kitchen.

Sue was in there, her hair tucked up in a ponytail. She was wearing just her dressing gown, I slipped in behind her and kissed her neck, my hands reached around and cupped her big tits.

“Good morning Sexy Lady!” I purred into her ear.

“Good morning handsome,” she said and brushed my hands away “How about you make us a nice pot of coffee, or we won’t get any work done today!”

So, I made the coffee and poured us cups as Sue dished up the breakfast. She had done the full works, bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, beans, and scrambled eggs, plus a plate of toast.

Last night’s fuck fest had left us both with quite an appetite. We chatted as we ate. Sue told me she would go to the hardware store and get the bits and pieces we needed to get the stable block up and ready for Mrs Burden and her girls. After we had eaten, I poured us more coffee and we checked the shopping list.

I was tasked with tidying up the breakfast stuff while Sue went for a shower, I washed up and went up to have my shower just as Sue was leaving the bathroom. She looked gorgeous with that just-showered look. I reached out to her but She batted my hand away with a giggle.

“You can have your fun later; we have work to do and your mom told me I have to make sure you do your revision,” Sue said as she went into the bedroom. I had a shower then dried off and walked naked into the bedroom.

Sue turned toward me and her eyes slid down to my cock. she shook her makeup brush at me.

“Fuck me you make life so hard for me!” she said and shook her head as if she was trying to shake out the naughty thoughts that gathered in her head.

“We could just...” I started to say but Sue interrupted me.

“No no no ... we have jobs to do!” she giggled, “You are bloody insatiable!”

“Are you complaining?” I asked as I pulled on some boxers, hiding my cock.

“Nope, never but we have jobs to do before we have our fun!” she said and kissed me hard on the lips before finishing her make-up.

I got dressed into my working uniform of shorts and a T-shirt.

I could hear movement in the yard. Cars were pulling in and horseshoes clip-clopping over the cobbled yard.

I watched Sue dress as I dressed. She looked hot in her tight fade jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off her impressive boobs. We walked downstairs together and Sue gave me a peck on the cheek before we opened the door and walked across the yard.

Sue went to the barn where she kept her four by four and I went to the tool store. I loaded some tools, plus a couple of brooms and a shovel into a wheelbarrow. The old radio was still there, I checked it and it was working well.

I went around to the stable block that I would be working on, I started by sweeping the upper floor, then the walls and floor over the lower area. I shovelled the detritus into a couple of old food sacks. The place was full of spiders and their webs. I did two sweeps over the walls and floor before I thought it was clean enough to paint.

Then I turned the radio on, tuned it into BBC Radio One, and then started my job. I removed the old locks. I stripped the old broken glass panes out of the frames and put some more screws into the stalls to tighten them up. Once the wheelbarrow was full, I wheeled it around to the big industrial-size rubbish bin.

I nodded and said hello to some of the girls as I pushed the barrow across the yard. There were girls of all shapes, all sizes, and all ages. The smell of fresh horse shit filled my nose.

Once the barrow was empty, I went back to the tool store and got some tins of paint and the brushes. I also got the big roller and its tray.

Once I was back at the stable, I took the painting gear up to the upper floor. The dust had left my mouth dry so I walked over to the shop that served the stables.

Abbie who had been running the shop the last time I visited was not working, the girl who I soon found out was called Emily. She introduced herself and told me she worked there full time and that Sue had told her that I was coming to do some work around the place. She was around my age, slim with a cute smile and an impressive rack for such a slim girl.

I got a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it as Emily and I chatted, she told me that she lived in a small village about two miles away and she asked me about living in the town.

I guess we had been chatting for half an hour when I saw Sue driving across the yard in her four-by-four. I dropped my empty water bottle in the rubbish bin, said goodbye to Emily and headed out to the yard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.