Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I took my time washing and drying the dinner things. As I worked, I heard the bathroom door close and the noise of the shower running. I was nearly finished when the door opened, and I heard Sue’s footsteps as she headed down the landing into her bedroom.

Then I heard the telephone ringing, Sue picked it up and I heard her talking.

I put the clean crocks in the cupboards before heading upstairs.

I was nearly at the top of the stairs when I heard Sue call out to me.

“Zak love, your mom’s on the phone,”

I headed into her bedroom. Sue handed me the phone; she was wrapped up in a white towel that barely covered her boobs and ended just above her knees.

She left the room as I started to chat with Mom, she asked me about the journey and warned me to be good and polite. I asked her about work, and she told me she had a few extra shifts this week. She really seemed to be enjoying her job, it was good to hear her so happy.

Perhaps my dad leaving was a good thing as it brought my mother a new energy. She seemed to be living a new life and I hoped she would find love again.

I told her I would call her on the Sunday before I got on the train home.

I returned the phone to its cradle and headed out into the hallway. Sue came out of the bathroom. She looked gorgeous with that just showered glow about her.

“Is everything okay love?” she asked as she ran a towel over her hair. She threw the hair towel over the banister to dry out.

“Yes, all good, I think she just worries about me!” I said with a smile.

“So, are you coming to bed soon?” she said and bit her bottom lip.

“Yes, I just need a shower,” I told her and we kissed, a nice gentle kiss that turned into a passionate snog. She was grinding her body into mine. My cock reacted and Sue giggled.

After a few minutes, Sue broke the embrace...

“Right, you and get showered young man,” she giggled, “I have needs...!”

Then she ran her hand over my erection.

“And it feels like you do as well!” she purred.

Then she turned away from me and dropped her towel as she walked into the bedroom. Her big sexy arse looked bloody amazing.

I was tempted to follow her into the bedroom, bend her over the bed and fucker her there and then, but I knew that once I was showered there was plenty of time for some seriously, sexy fun!

I stepped into the bathroom and stripped off. The shower was already running I stepped under the hot, cascading water and grabbed the shampoo.

I washed my hair and then used the soap to make sure I was as clean as a new pin. I made sure all the shampoo and soap were swilled off before I turned the shower off and grabbed a towel.

I dried off and then cleaned my teeth. Then I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked across the hall into Sue’s bedroom.

She stretched out on the bed as naked as the day she was born. Her body looked amazing her strong thighs framed her pussy, her pubes were blonde and well-trimmed. Her big tits were capped with red nipples. Hard nipples, as big as wine bottle corks. She took my breath away...

“Mmmm, you look amazing!” I said as I dropped the towel, exposing my cock and balls. Sue gazed at my cock and licked her lips.

“You don’t look so bad yourself young man,” she said with a smile.

I lay on the bed next to her and we kissed, hands wandering, and bodies pressed into each other. I kissed down her neck and the slopes of her big boobs. They felt so warm and so firm. I gorged myself on them.

I felt her hand stroking the back of my head as I kissed and licked her warm firm titties. I licked around her nipples; they grew even harder as I worked the tip of my tongue around her cherry-red nips. I grazed my teeth over their tips. She gasped. Soon her teats were the size of wine bottle corks.

I lifted her tits and licked the soft underskin. I rubbed my face into the flesh.

“Mmmm my tits love what you do to them,” she purred.

I worked her big nipples for a few more minutes, licking, sucking, biting them gently. All the time I could feel Sue stroking the back of my head. All the time I was working my tongue and lips over her boobs Sue was purring and letting out little whimpers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.