Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

We held each other for a good ten minutes, then Siobhan got off the bed, went over to her school bag and came back with a condom. She put it on the bed and lay next to me. The smile on her face told me she was as horny as I was...

Its little silver foil packet twinkled in the summer sun that was shining in through the window. My heart started to beat faster. I was eager to shag the arse off Siobhan.

“Better safe than sorry!” she smiled.

“I agree, we need to be safe!” I replied. Yes, I would have loved to shag her bareback but I did not want to be the man that ruined the rest of her life and if she got pregnant that is exactly what would happen. Plus, I got the feeling if I did get her pregnant her dad might try to ruin my life.

Then Siobhan started to kiss me, she skirted my lips which were still sore. She kissed my neck, and my shoulders and slid down under she was licking and sucking my nipples. I gasped as her teeth rasped over the tips of my teats.

“Mmmm, you like that don’t you?” she giggled and did it again.

She switched from left to right and right to left. She nibbled them, she sucked them, and she flicked at them with her tongue. I love having my nipples sucked almost as much as I loved sucking on a nice pair of nipples.

Then she started to kiss down my stomach, the butterflies in my belly were going mad. She licked around my belly button before heading south. I felt her hair brushing my thighs.

At the same time, her hand slid down over my stomach and started to stroke my flaccid cock. And trust me it did not stay flaccid for long. As it got harder Siobhan slid down licking around my navel until I could feel her breath on my cock. She licked around my cocks exposed crown.

“Oh, I like that as well!” I groaned as she slurped my cock into her mouth.

“So do I!” Siobhan giggled, “Sara told me that sucking a cock was not nice but sucking yours is lovely.”

I guessed that the guys that Sara sucked had not bothered washing theirs before getting a Blow job in the park. I could not think of anything worse than making a girl suck a smeggy cock. It was like a girl expecting me to eat a dirty pussy, it was a no-go for me!

Siobhan sucked me back into her mouth and I let out a soft sigh.

It did not take much of her oral action to get my dick fully hard and ready for action. She slipped it from her mouth and wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and started to stroke me to keep my hard.

“So, I want a nice hard shag, are you up for it?” she purred. The smile on her face told me she was as horny as fuck.

“And how you want it?” I asked.

“How do you mean?” she asked

“Which position?” I giggled. She thought about it for two seconds before a sly smile slid over her face.

“Oh ... Mmmm ... doggy style please,” she said and at the same time she rolled over and got on her hands and knees. I got up behind her and stroked her pussy. She was nice and wet and ready for some fun.

I picked up the Johnny and wrapped the foil wrapper off with my teeth and rolled the rubber over my cock. once it was on nice and tight, I took my cock in my hand and rubbed its throbbing crown up and down her cunts crease.

“You make me feel so horny, so sexy, so sensual!” she sighed.

Then she gasped as I drove my cock into her. I grabbed her hips and held my cock deep inside her tight little pussy. I savoured the feeling of being inside her, the feeling of her pussy pulsating around my dick.

I held my organ deep in her pussy for a few seconds.

Then I slowly withdrew my cock, until its head was resting on her pussy lips.

“You are teasing me!” Siobhan purred.

Seconds later I drove my cock back into until I was balls deep in her perfect pussy. She had said she wanted a nice hard shag, and I was determined to give her just what she wanted. Doggy style is ideal for a shagging a bird nice and hard, it seemed it was the position that Siobhan favoured and so did her mother, I guess the apple didn’t fall far from the tree as they say.

I started to fuck her with gentle thrusts of my cock. I kept my rhythm nice and slow. Each movement was deliberate.

“Mmmmm, I love having your cock deep inside me!” Siobhan purred as I worked my hard cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

I knew that this might be the last chance I had to shag this gorgeous young lady before we both went off our different ways for two weeks so I was determined to make the most of it.

I grabbed her hips and started to give her all I had. Driving my cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy. I slid out of first gear and into second. Then into third very quickly. I was jackhammering my dick into her pussy for all I was worth.

My hips were a blur as I fucked her, as I shagged her, as I rode her. The smell of her excitement filled the room. As I fucked her all I could hear was the thwack, thwack, thwack of flesh slapping of flesh.

The view of her big sexy arse bouncing around as I fucked her made my eyes water. The quivering flesh made me lick my lips ... she had one of the best arses I had and have ever seen.

Thwack thwack Thwack ... the sound of our sex echoed around the room.

In and out I drove, in and out hard and fast...

“Oh, fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Oh, Zak, fuck me!” she chanted as I drove my hard cock into her tunnel of love.

I could hear my breath gusting as I fucked her. I could hear Siobhan moaning and groaning. I kept working my cock in and out of her. There was no stopping me!

I kept a nice steady pace for as long as I could, but it was not long before my head took over from my brain. I pulled my cock all the way out of her pussy and then drove it deep into her in one fluid movement.

“Oh, fuck Yesss!” Siobhan cried out.

In and out my cock went, in and out deeper, and harder and faster.

“Please ... Zak, I need this...!” she whimpered. “Please Zak fuck me!”

I gave her all I had. I grabbed her hips harder and increased both my pace and intensity. The noise as I thrust my cock in and out of her now very wet little twat was delightful, it was sensual, it was erotic.

Thwack thwack Thwack...

“Ohhhh fuck yes” she growled, “Yes ... yes ... yes!”

Thwack thwack Thwack...

In and out, I drove ... in and out of her love tunnel.

Thwack thwack Thwack...

“Oh, you are going to make me cum,” she cried.

I kept going, kept hammering my dick into her twat.

“Ohhhh I am so close, so close, so...”

She did not get to finish the sentence as her orgasm washed away her words, words that were replaced with a series of animalistic moans and groans.

I kept fucking her, kept plunging my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Thwack thwack Thwack...

Thwack thwack Thwack...

The noise of flesh slapping off flesh echoed around the room and filled my ears.

Siobhan was grunting as I drove my dick into with all the power I had, my hips driving forward., my balls were swinging so hard and faster I was sure they were bouncing off Siobhan.

“Give it to me ... give it to me...!” Siobhan cried out.

My chest was burning as my breathing became shallower and shallower.

“OH, fuck Siobhan you have such a tight pussy,” I growled.

“Fuck me ... Oh Zak, fuck me and make me yours!” she whimpered.

I now had one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder to give me more leverage. I was hammering my dick into her, deeper and harder.

Thwack thwack Thwack Thwack thwack Thwack...

In and out I plunged my cock, in and out harder and faster and deeper.

I knew I was getting close to cumming, so I went for broke.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack,

“Oh, Zak, you are going to make me cum again! Ohh me yes, Ohhhh fuck!” she groaned.

I gave her all I had, I plunged my cock deeper and faster into her pussy. I decided to change the angle of my attack. I paused as I repositioned my knees on the bed.

Do not stop, Zak ... do not stop ... please do not stop...,” she cried out.

I started to fuck her again, ploughing her pussy with my thick throbbing cock.

In and out I plunged my cock, deeper and harder into her wet pussy, in and out faster and harder.

Then she came with a deep low groan. Her body tensed up and then she shuddered as her climax rolled over her. Her body shuddered and shook as her body reacted to her orgasm.

I felt my ball boiling ... I knew it would not be long before I sprayed my load deep into her pussy.

I jack-hammered my cock into her for all I was worth.

“Fuck me ... Oh Zak, fuck me, fuck me I want you to cum for me!” she growled.

I felt one of her hands slide between my thighs and she cupped my balls. she fondled them and that sent me over the edge.

I felt my cock swell and my balls released their load, five or six strings of cum exploded into the little bubble at the end of the condom.

I grunted as I came into the rubber ... as soon as I had finished shooting, I grabbed the rubber and pulled my cock from her pussy. I was still worried about my cum escaping and the chances of me making her pregnant.

I rolled the rubber off my cock and tied a knot in it, capturing the seed before it could escape. I tossed it in the bin and made a mental note to empty the bin before I left.

We had a kiss and cuddle, but a glance at her clock told me it was time we got dressed and got her bedroom tidied up.

We had showered again, but this time with less playing and more washing. Then we got dressed and Siobhan made her bed and sprayed some perfume around before opening the windows.

I had put the rubber and its foil packet in my pocket as I left Siobhan’s house. I tossed would toss it in a bin on the way home.

She led me downstairs and we kissed before I left.

I heard a horn beeping as I reached the top of her road and saw her mom and dad driving past me in their van. I waved and laughed as Anna blew me a kiss. I wondered if she knew I had just shagged her daughter and I wondered if she would care.

I got rid of the used rubber in a council bin and then I walked home with a spring in my step.

Mom was home and cooking tea. I got changed and made a pot of tea, we talked about school and her work as we finished preparing the meal.

After we had eaten, I washed up and did some homework. I was eager to make sure my grades were good as it was going to help me get into the Royal Navy.

The rest of the week seemed to fly past, I met Siobhan every morning when we got to school, she was really excited about the netball training camp, almost as excited as I was about my couple of weeks with Aunty Sue. We worked together in the library every lunchtime, revising and doing homework.

Every night I bathed my lips with salt water. By Thursday night they were totally scab-free, and the soreness had gone. Siobhan and I walked home on Friday afternoon. The whole school was buzzing as the two weeks we had off made everyone happy.

When we got to Siobhan’s house her mom and dad were home, Siobhan suggested we go to my house for a shag, but I knew that my mom would be home.

We had to make do with a kiss and cuddle. I would have loved to bury my dick deep inside her and I was sure Siobhan wanted it as well. But we had nowhere to go. There was no way I was going to suggest the park!

I was not that kind of guy and she was not that kind of girl.

We said our goodbyes and I wished her luck at the netball camp. She told me to work hard and behave at the stables.

I walked home with an erection, when I got home, I shouted hello to Mom and rushed upstairs for a shower, I had a wank thinking about Siobhan and Anna.

We had fish and chips for tea, mom had a glass of wine and I had a can of shandy bass. Then we packed my case and watched television until it was time for me to go to bed.

I woke early the next morning; I got into my running gear, did my warm-ups, and then did a two-hour run. I got home to find Mom in the kitchen. She was making bacon and egg butties and had a pot of tea on the go. I drank a glass of water and then went and had a shower.

When I got back to the kitchen my sandwich was ready, and a cup of tea was next to it. We ate breakfast and chatted. Mom had booked a taxi, I told her we should take the bus, but she insisted. She told me she had a lot more permanent shifts now and she did seem to be worrying less about money.

She had also bagged up a nice picnic for the trip, cheese and onion butties, bottles of water and some apples from the tree in the garden.

We got dropped off at the train station, Mom collected my ticket and we walked onto the platform.

Siobhan was sitting on one of the benches, it was a nice surprise. She told us the coach to the netball training camp was leaving the school at midday, so she had had time to see me off.

Mom bought us all takeaway coffee and we chatted for a bit as the train was running late.

Then she went to the toilet. I think it was an excuse so that Siobhan and I could say our goodbyes. We had a good snog and she had tears in her eyes when she said we would see each other soon.

Mom took her time in the toilets and when she came out the train was pulling into the station.

I kissed Mom and then gave Siobhan a hug and kiss and boarded the train. I waved at them as the train pulled out of the station. They stood side by side and waved me off.

The trip was good, I read for two hours and then listened to my Walkman until the train pulled into the station, where I was due to get off. I could see Sue sitting on one of the benches as the train slowed to a stop.

I grabbed my bag and stepped off the train. Sue stood up, the smile on her face lit up the platform. I think I was the only person to get off the train, but a couple got on. The train was moving off before Sue and I had finished our hug. She was dressed in her horse-riding gear: tight vanilla-coloured jodhpurs, brown riding boots and a tight denim shirt.

The feeling of her in my arms was amazing. Her big tits squashed into my chest. we kept to a hug and did not exchange kisses. I guess she was worried about being seen by anyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.