Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I got my schoolbooks out and started to do my maths homework. An hour and a half after I got home the phone rang. I ran into the hall and picked it up.

It was Laura.

“Hi Zak, are you okay?” she asked.

“Yes ... Laura, but are you?” I replied, “Is my mom still there?”

It was a stupid question, of course, she was not, Laura would not be ringing our house if she was.

“Do not worry, I am fine, we are fine and she is fine,” Laura said. Her voice seemed calm and relaxed.

“So, what happened?” I asked.

“She ran into your dad and his new girlfriend in town, and they had a huge argument,” Laura told me, “She got upset about it, she doesn’t know anything about you and me.”

That news was like a huge weight being taken off my chest...

“Few, that is good news,” I replied, “I mean about you and me, not about my dad.”

“I knew what you meant,” Laura said. As she was saying it, I heard a car pull up outside our house.

“So where is she now?” I asked, my thoughts turning to my mom and her well-being.

“I put her in a taxi!” Laura said and I heard keys in the door as she said it.

“She is home I better go,” I said.

“If you ever get to Wales look me up, and thanks for a great shag today!” she said and put the phone down.

It would be the last time I spoke to Laura. A few years after I had been in the Navy my mom wrote to me and told me that she was going to Laura’s wedding. She was married for twenty years before she passed away.

Mom came through the door, she looked okay, but I could see she had been crying.

“Hi, Mom, are you okay?” I asked. I was trying not to give away the fact I knew she had had a fight with Dad.

“Yes love, it’s just been a long day and I need a bath,” she said, walking upstairs without looking at me. Well, I thought to myself if she did not want to talk about it there was nothing I could do.

An hour later she came downstairs and ruffled my hair as she walked past me in the kitchen.

I cooked tea, I made beans on toast, and we ate off our laps while watching the usual evening quiz shows. Mom went to bed early ... I was not sure what to do. So, I decided to leave it and she how she was the next day.

I thought about contacting my dad and telling him a few home truths but I did not have any contact details for him. I went to bed that night angry and did not sleep too well.

My alarm woke me, and I put my running gear on. I went into the back garden, did my warm-ups, and then headed out and ran for an hour before returning home. it was a great day, sunny but with a gentle breeze, ideal running weather.

When I got home Mom was in the kitchen drinking tea and I could smell bacon cooking under the grill. She did not seem half as upset as she had been the night before.

“Hello love, did you have a good run?” she asked as I filled a glass with water from the tap to quench my thirst.

“Yes, Mom. It is a great day for running,” I said and finished the water.

“Good stuff, right I have bacon cooking,” she said and stood up, “do you want an egg on your butty?”

“Yes please, but I need a shower first,” I said. It had been a warm morning and I was all sweaty from my run.

“Right you are, so get moving,” she laughed.

I went and showered and then headed back to the kitchen, my timing was perfect. Mom was just slipping an egg onto the bacon to make up the butties.

As I ate my breakfast I thought about Laura, Anna, and Sue.

Then I thought about the netball tournament and how Siobhan had gotten on. I would see her at school later.

Mom left the kitchen, telling me she was going for a shower and that she was working the late shift so she would not be home until nine o’clock. She told me she would eat at work so I should have tea when I got in from school.

I got dressed for school, then packed my books into my bag and left the house.

I bumped into Siobhan by the school gates, we kissed, and she took my hand and led me to the canteen. We got water and she told me all about the tournament, the school had come third overall, and she told me she had done really well.

Then she mentioned that her mom had told her about the help I gave her. She told me I was a great boyfriend. If only she knew...

The bell went for the start of school. We went into our form class and the registration was called.

The rest of the day flew by. I had double maths, history, English, and woodwork.

I walked Siobhan home, and she invited me in for a coffee. Her mom and dad were at the kitchen table, it looked like they were doing their company’s books.

Her dad shook my hand and Anna gave me a smile that made my knees go weak. Siobhan offered to make coffee, but her mom said she would do it. When we had Siobhan on her blind side, she gave me a cheeky wink.

Once the coffee was made Siobhan and I sat in the living room, and she told me more about the London trip. There had been coaches from the county and national sides there and they had seemed impressed with her.

I was really happy for her as she seemed excited by the prospects of going further with the sport that she loved.

We watched some TV, the was a new channel, channel four and everyone seemed enthralled with it. I guess the fact we had been stuck with three channels for so long made it exciting. Siobhan and I watched it for an hour or so. We chatted about school, the outbreak of VD and netball.

Anna came in and collected our coffee cups. I could not help scoping out her arse as she bent over.

“Would you like to stay for tea?” Anna asked as she turned around. The look on her face told me she had caught me out.

“Come on stay for tea,” Siobhan said and squeezed my hand.

“If you are sure you don’t mind?” I said and Anna and Siobhan both smiled at me.

“Of course, we don’t, we are having mushroom pasta is that okay?” Anna asked.

We had never had pasta at home, but Sue had cooked it a few times.

“Yes, that would be lovely thank you,” I said.

Anna left the room and Siobhan smiled at me.

“My folks love you,” she said.

If only she knew ... I thought again!

Half an hour later Terry called out from the kitchen, and we went through. There were bowls of pasta, a huge bowl of salad and a plate of garlic bread.

We sat down and all tucked in. As we ate Terry asked us about school. Anna and Terry talked about their market stall.

They seemed to make a fair bit of money. They had a nice house, plus they had a work van and another car. They also took holidays abroad.

After we had eaten, I offered to help wash up. Siobhan said she would dry if I washed.

Terry and Anna made coffee and went into the living room to watch TV. After we had done the dishes Siobhan and I did an hour’s homework. We kissed at the door, and I walked home.

I made myself a glass of squash and watched TV until Mom got home. She sat with me and chatted about work and school until ten thirty and then I went to bed.

The rest of the week just rolled along, every morning I did my exercises and my run, and then I showered got dressed and went to school. I would meet up with Siobhan and then we would go our separate ways for lessons, meet for lunch, back to lessons and then most days unless Siobhan had netball practice, we would walk home together.

Mom was working hard and getting lots of extra shifts. If meeting Dad and his new girlfriend had upset her, she did not mention it.

As Siobhan and I walked home on the Friday afternoon we talked about the weekend. I was feeling horny, and I was hoping for an afternoon of fun and games with her.

“So, are we meeting up this weekend?” I asked.

“Yes ... Oh yes ... but I have to work with Mom and Dad this Saturday, but I will be free on Sunday,” she said with a smile and cheeky wink.

“Good, I missed you last weekend,” I said, and she squeezed my hand.

“I missed your tongue and your cock,” she giggled.

“Really?” I asked.

“Oh yes ... at the tournament last weekend in our dorm all the girls were chatting about shagging, and it was obvious that most of them had never done it, or they had been used by guys, it made me realise how lucky I am,” Siobhan smiled.

“Lucky?” I asked.

“Yes ... you are very talented and very giving, you always make sure we are doing stuff I like, and you always make sure I am satisfied, you’re a giver, not a taker.” She said with a smile.

“Okay thanks, I try to make sure you are happy,” I told her.

It was something Mary Brown had told me, always make sure that the lady is happy before you take your pleasure, and it will stand you in good stead.

“Fuck me you do, trust me, you do,” she said, “one of the girls from another school was telling us her boyfriend is Pakistani and he loves to do her up the bum, she hates it, but he loves it, and he keeps doing it even though it makes her cry!”

“Why does she stay with him?” I asked.

“God knows, but if you tried to put your cock in my bum that would be it, over and done,” Siobhan giggled.

“Trust me I am never going to try to shag your arse, your pussy does it for me,” I told her truthfully.

Siobhan had a great pussy, and the thought of anal sex made me shudder. I like to lick an arse and have mine licked and played with but anal sex just seemed a step too far.

“There was another girl who told us her boyfriend won’t eat her pussy but wants a blow job every time they meet!” Siobhan said.

“He seems a bit greedy!” I said.

“I told the girls that you are addicted to eating my pussy and they all seemed jealous!” Siobhan giggled.

I pondered that thought as we walked to her house.

When we got to her house her dad was in the drive, he was loading stock into the van.

“Hey just the lad, can you give me a hand please mate,” he said, I handed Siobhan my school bag.

I followed him to the shed in the garden and we carried boxes out to the van. It was a hot day, and the sweat was running down my back before we had finished.

“Thanks, Zak, let’s go a get a cold drink,” Terry said as he locked up the van.

In the kitchen Siobhan and her mom were reading a letter that Siobhan had received. It seemed Siobhan had been invited to a national netball training camp during the half-term break.

It was good news all around, I was happy for her to be given the chance, it might lead to a slot in the English girl’s netball side, plus I was hoping to go and see Sue in the half-term break, and it meant I would not be leaving Siobhan on her own during the break.

Her mom and dad were very pleased about the training camp as was Siobhan.

I stopped for an hour and then left to walk home. Mom was in the kitchen when I got home, I filled her in on Siobhan’s news. Then we chatted about school and work while Mom prepared tea. It was fish fingers and chips, one of my favourite meals.

We ate our tea in the kitchen, and we talked more about Siobhan and the netball training camp. Then we talked about the half-term break. Mom said she would not be able to go to see Sue, she had to work but she told me I should go.

I did my homework that evening and then wrote to Sue to tell her I would be visiting her for the half-term week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.