Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

We lay next to each other on the bed, our bodies touching. The toy was on the floor, its job done and discarded. The smell of sex filled the room.

I lay there trying to get my breathing back into its normal rhythm. I could feel Laura next to me, her chest had been heaving but now her breathing was slowing down.

We both lay there just looking at the ceiling for a few minutes.

It was Laura who made the next move. She had been lying on her back, but she rolled onto her side and I felt her slide her hand down over my chest, over my hip and then she took my semi-hard cock between her fingers. I gasped as her fingers curled around my shaft. She gave my dick half a dozen strokes.

“Toys are nice, and they do a job, but nothing beats a nice hard cock!” she purred.

Her fingers traced patterns over my cock’s shaft and then down over my balls. she shuffled down the bed until her face was close to my cock. so close I could feel her breath wafting over my exposed bell end.

She licked up and down my shaft, a shaft that was soon throbbing with anticipation. Throbbing with desire. The feeling of her nails stroking my balls had my nerve endings jangling.

Her ministrations soon had my cock swelling until it was fully grown. Laura wasted no time, she knelt up and swung her leg over me, she was straddling me, and then she reached behind her and took my cock in her hand and rubbed it over her pussy.

“That feels so good!” Laura sighed.

“You are telling me! “I replied.

She positioned my cocks head on the entrance to her tunnel of love and slid down onto my cock. the feeling of my cock slipping in and out of her felt so good.

I let out a sigh and then gasped as she lifted up and then slid her pussy back down my throbbing shaft. She wiggled her arse and settled down on my cock until I was balls-deep in her tight tunnel of love.

“I fucking love having your cock deep in my pussy!” she purred.

She let out a little satisfied sigh as she bottomed out onto it. She looked good as she sat on my cock smiling down at me. Her tits looked delicious, her nipples stood out hard and proud.

She held still, the only movement was on her face as she smiled and licked her lips. The she rocked back and forth a few times, her smile got wider.

“Your cock really does feel good deep in pussy,” she sighed.

“And your pussy feels good around my cock,” I replied with a smile.

She gave her tits a jiggle and laughed. My eyes were glued to them...

“You do like a nice pair of tits, don’t you!” She said with a cheeky wink, “No wonder you had the hots for Mary Brown, I know I had lots of fun with her titties!”

“They are gorgeous!” I told her, and I was being truthful, she had a great pair of tits.

She smiled down at me and licked her lips, her eyes twinkled.

“Right, I am going to ride you, my handsome young man,” she said and with that, she leaned forward and grabbed the bed’s headboard.

“I am going to ride you until you fill me with your seed!” she giggled.

Leaning forward made her boobs drop down close to my face, so close they were in reach for a good sucking, and I was never one to ignore a gift horse.

I soon had her nipples between my lips as she rode me lifting up and down. Riding my hard throbbing cock, the movements were small, but the pleasure was intense. She kept her pace slow; every movement made me moan and groan.

I could feel her pussy pulsating around my shaft as she lifted up and slid down my throbbing cock. At first, she rode the full length of it, lifting until only my bell end was inside her and then sliding down until I was balls-deep in her tunnel of love.

Then she shifted position and started to ride me but only with the top two inches of my cock inside. Up and down, she moved, she kept the pace nice and slow.

I was in heaven...

Up and down, nice, and slow, all the time she was riding me I was sucking on her raspberry nipples.

She kept her slow pace for a good few minutes, and then she slid all the way down my cock and started to bob up and down, taking me all inside her.

“Mmmm that feels good,” she sighed, “as I said toys are good, but they are no match for a real cock.”

“I am glad to be of service!” I sighed.

“You have such a great cock!” Laura growled.

Up and down, she bobbed, as she lowered herself onto my cock, I could feel her pussy pulsing around my shaft. I swapped my lips for my hands on her boobs, fondled her big titties and tweaked her nipples.

“Your cock feels so good inside me!” she smiled down at me, “I hope when you finally bed Siobhan she will appreciate how good you are as a lover.”

Laura started to ride me harder and faster. Flesh slapped off flesh as she bottomed out onto me.

“Siobhan?” I replied and my nerves began to jingle.

“Don’t be coy, it’s obvious that you guys are into each other, but just be careful with this VD epidemic that’s going around the school?” Laura said, she had not broken her stride, she was still riding me for all she was riding me, lifting, and dropping onto my shaft.

Every so often she let my cock slip out of her pussy before dropping onto it. I loved the feeling as it entered her pussy, each time she did it I let out a little groan of pleasure which I matched with a deep sigh.

“You liked that I take it?” she said and pulled up off my cock and dropped back onto it with a smile on her face.

“Mmmm, that does feel good, Laura!” I sighed and lay back as she rode me slowly, deliberately, grinding down onto my cock.

My hands slipped from her tits to her waist, and I tried to slow her speed to keep the rhythm slow, but she was determined to speed things up.

Soon the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping off flesh as she rode me faster and harder. Her tits bounced around before my eyes and that was such a turn-on.

“Fuck that feels so good!” Laura growled as she moved out of second gear and into third.

Faster and harder she rode me. The faster she rode me the more her tits bounced around. I did all I could to make her slow down, to make this last as long as possible.

Up and down, she rode, up and down, taking all of my dick into her hot and wet pussy. I could feel her quim massaging my throbbing dick as it slid in and out of her. She had great muscle control for an old bird I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes as she slipped out of third gear and into fourth.

I was sure that there was a bell ringing, I opened my eyes, and Laura was looking down at me.

“Ignore it, it’s just the phone,” she said and then bit her lip as she kept working herself against my dick.

“Fuck yes ... Oh fuck yes!” she growled, “I am so close ... so fucking close!”

I could hear my self-moaning and groaning, the pleasure, the sensations were coursing through my body. Wave after wave of super sensational pleasure...

“Fuck yes ... Oh fuck me yes” she cried.

Up and down, she bounced up and down on my cock. I knew I was close to cumming...

“Fuck you are going to make me cum again!” she purred, “Zak you are making me cum...!”

Her hands left the headboard and she started to fondle her own tits. That is something I have always loved. I always have and I always will. I watched as she rolled her nipples between her fingers. I find it such a turn-on...

“Mmmm yes ... Oh, it feels good,” I moaned as she rocked back and forth on my cock, grinding down onto my groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.