Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

After our shagfest we both showered and then we got dressed, watching each other as we did so. Anna was quiet and I wondered if she was regretting shagging her daughter’s boyfriend.

Anna made us coffee. The rain had gone and the weather had turned sunny. We drank coffee, we dunked biscuits and we chatted shit for a while and I did wonder if she was thinking it was all a big mistake.

Then she got up and kissed me hard on the lips. Anna made it obvious that she would like to see me again for some more, as she called it slap and tickle.

Anna said she would drive me home but just as we were about to leave the house the phone rang and when Anna answered it, it was obvious it was her husband, there was a lot of chat about golf and that sort of stuff. I figured I should just leave her to it.

So, I grabbed my shopping and shot her a wave before leaving the house. She returned my wave and blew me a kiss.

I walked home with a smile on my face, I had just shagged the mother of the best-looking bird at school.

She was a horny lady, and she knew what she wanted, and she knew what she liked. All in all, she was just the kind of lady that I liked...

When I got home later that afternoon, there was a pile of mail and two messages on the answering machine. The first message was from Mom telling me she would be home around seven-thirty and that she would bring in fish and chips. The other message was from Aunty Sue.

I felt bad when I heard her voice, she had written to me a few times, but I had only replied twice. I got myself a pint of orange squash and rang her back. There was no answer, so I left a message on her machine.

Then I got a notepad from my school bag and started to write her a letter. I told her all about the Royal Navy and how I was getting on at school. I wrote about three pages of general chit-chat and then put it in an envelope and slapped a first-class postage stamp on it before walking down to the post box at the end of our road.

When I got back to our house, I put the radio on and did some homework. Mom came home and we ate our fish and chips in front of the television. I told her that Aunty Sue had called, and she said she would ring her back tomorrow morning as she was not working.

I went to bed and had a sneaky wank, thinking about Anna and how she had rimmed my arse. It had been mind-blowing that was for sure...

The following morning, I woke up and got dressed in my running gear and after some warm-up exercises, I went out and ran for an hour. There was a slight drizzle but nothing that worried me too much.

I did my usual run around the park and then headed home.

My mom was still in bed when I got home, I took a shower and then when I had gotten dressed, I went down to the kitchen and drank a large glass of water as the kettle boiled.

I made a pot of tea and got my homework out. I had never been a swot, but I knew that to give myself the best chance of getting into the Royal Navy was to make sure my exam results were good. I worked my way through my homework as best I could.

Mom got up two hours later, she came into the kitchen and ruffled my hair.

“Fancy another cup of tea love?” she asked as she filled the kettle.

“Yes, please Mom” and as I said it the phone rang.

Mom laughed, “Saved by the bell!”

“Right, you make the tea, and I will answer the phone!” she said as she walked out of the room.

We only had two handsets, one in the hall and one in mom’s bedroom. I made the tea and heard Mom talking. it had to be Sue.

I took Mom her cuppa and she smiled at me and motioned for me to shut the kitchen door behind me. I did as I was told...

After half an hour Mom came into the kitchen.

“Zak, Sue wants to say hello,” she said.

I went into the hall, Mom walked past me, and I heard her walk upstairs and then she went into the bathroom. I heard her running a bath.

“Hi Aunty Sue,” I said. I used the word Aunty to warn her that Mom might be able to hear us.

“Hey Zak, how are you?” she asked.

“I am good thanks and how are you?” I replied.

“I am good thanks,” she said.

“How are the stables doing?” I asked.

“All good, really busy,” Sue said, “mainly down to all the work you did!”

“That’s good to hear, I am sorry I have not written as often as I should,” I said, I was blushing, embarrassed at breaking my promise.

“It’s cool, I hear you have been busy, getting all the Navy stuff sorted,” she said.

I heard the bathroom door shutting and the sound of running water eased off, Mom had gone in to have her bath.

“Yes, I think it’s the future for me, Sue,” I said.

“That’s good, I am sure you will do well,” she said, “Zak can your mom overhear us now?”

“No, she is in the bath,” I said, keeping my voice down.

“I miss you; do you miss me?” Sue asked.

“I miss you too, Sue I really do!” I told her, and in many ways I did.

Yes, I was now having fun with Anna and Siobhan and there was Laura although she was leaving to go to Wales soon. I was an eager, horny teenager and I was determined to make the most of any opportunities that came my way.

“Your mom tells me that you have a half-term break coming up, do you fancy coming to see me?” Sue asked. I had almost forgotten the half-term break was coming up, it was in three weeks.

“Yes. Yes, I would love to” I said, and I meant it. Sue was always in my thoughts when I was having a crafty wank.

“Good because I am as horny as hell!” she giggled.

We chatted for about ten minutes about this and that and then Sue said she had to go as she had a riding lesson.

I promised her I would talk to Mom about going to see her. I had been back in the kitchen for half an hour when Mom came down. She was dressed and it looked like she was going out.

“Hi Mom, did Aunty Sue talk to you about me going to see her at half term,” I asked trying not to show how excited I was about the idea.

“Yes, she said she had another block of stables that needed some work done on them.” She said and put the kettle on to boil.

“So, what do you think?” I asked.

“Well, I guess if you are happy to go, but what about Siobhan?” She said with a coy smile, “Will she not miss you?”

Now that was something I had not thought about.

“I will speak to her and see what she says,” I replied.

Mom made us both a coffee and we sat and chatted about life and school and the future.

After an hour Mom said she was going out, she asked what I was doing, and I told her I was meeting mates in town.

Mom went out, she was wearing perfume which was something she rarely did. It made me wonder where she was off to. Once she had left, I spent another half an hour on the schoolbooks before packing them away and heading off to walk to Laura’s house.

It was a nice sunny day, and the walk was pleasant. As I walked, I thought about Sue and Siobhan.

I got to Laura’s house and the first thing I noticed was the sold board that was up outside her house. Laura was loading boxes out of the garage and into the back of her car.

“Hey, you. Good timing!” she said with a smile and pointed at some more boxes, “Would you be an angel and grab those for me please, Zak?”

I helped Laura load the stuff into the car.

“It’s stuff I want to drop off at a charity shop tomorrow!” she explained.

Once the car was loaded, she led me into the kitchen.

“So, I see the house has sold! “I said as I sat at her dining table.

“Yes, and there is something we need to discuss!” She said and she sat down and took my hands in hers.

I was getting worried; this was getting very serious all of a sudden.

“So, I want to tell you that I am leaving earlier than I thought, I do not have to work out my notice and the house has been sold.” She said and I could sense she was getting upset. I squeezed her hand.

“So, I am leaving this Wednesday,” Laura said and there were tears in her eyes.

That took the wind out of my sails, to say the least...

“Wow, that is sudden,” I replied and at the same time my heart sank, “I didn’t think the move would be that quick.”

“Well, my sister really needs me, plus the house has sold and I have now finished my job at the school,” she said, brushing the tears away.

“How come you are leaving the school earlier than you thought?” I asked.

“Oh, I thought I would have to do some sort of handover but the new starter does need me so she says!” Laura said and squeezed my hand tighter.

“So, I guess it makes sense to make the move,” I said trying to sound supportive.

“Yes, it does. So that just leaves us, you, and me” she said with a smile.

“Okay, what about us?” I asked not following her thread.

“So, we both know what was supposed to happen today, but now you know I am leaving are you still happy to take me upstairs and make love to me?” she asked.

What a foolish question, I was a teenage lad with hormones that were running riot and I was as horny as hell.

I stood up and took her by the hand and led her up to her bedroom. Once we were in there, I kissed her, a gentle kiss that soon became a full-on snog. My hands stroked down her back and cupped her bum cheeks. Our lips mashed into each other, and our tongues battled.

She was grinding her groin into mine and I felt my cock stirring in my boxers. She was wearing one of her trademark summer dresses. I undid the buttons, and she stepped away from me and shimmied out her dress. She had matching bra and panties, in lilac. The colour looked good against her skin.

“Oh Zak, I know that we may never see each other ever again so I want this to be good for both of us!” she said her voice cracking as she said it.

I dropped to my knees, and I covered in navel in kisses. I felt her hands stroking my head. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her thighs, she kicked them off.

We were not wasting words ... we both knew what we wanted and what was going to happen.

I stood up and moved her onto the bed, she lay back and spread her legs. I wasted no time; I knelt on the floor in front of her. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and kissed up the inside of her right thigh, then slid around to her left leg and kissed from her knee up to her pussy.

“Mmmmm I am going to miss you young man!” Laura purred as I went about my work.

I showered her pussy with a flurry of kisses, then I used my fingers to part her pussy lips and started to lash the soft pink flesh of her twat with the tip of my tongue.

“OH, shit that feels so good,” she purred after half a dozen of my tongue lashes.

I did not slow down; I did not miss a beat ... I lashed at her pussy with long slow strokes of my tongue. Up and down, I lashed, up and down, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I used the thumb of my right hand to start strumming her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.