Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I lay on the bed next to Anna, she was smiling at me. She had the sweetest smile, although it did remind me of her daughter a little bit.

“Well well, you know your way around a lady’s body, and you certainly know which buttons to press,” she said with a wink. she rolled onto her front and gazed up at me. She had a way of smiling with her eyes.

“So, what does my daughter like most?” she asked.

For a second or two I wondered if it were weird that she would want to know about her daughter’s sex life. I also wondered how much I should give away...

“She is still in the learning stage,” I said. She pondered that for a few seconds.

“Where you her first lover?” Anna asked.

“Yes, yes I was...” I replied. She pondered that for a few seconds before answering.

“Good I would hate to think that she was one of those skanks that gave it away for a can of cider in the park,” she said and winked at me, “and she has a good teacher by the look of it.”

“I will never ask her to do anything she does want to do, and what we do will be between her and me, I am not one for gossiping or telling tales,” I said, and I was being honest.

“That’s good to hear!” Anna said, “And can I ask for the same?”

“It goes without saying,” I said and looked into her eyes as I said it. She looked back at me and smiled, then she licked her lips and slid down the bed.

She was not one to waste words ... She took my flaccid cock between her lips. I gasped as I felt her tongue tracing patterns over my cocks exposed crown. She ran the tip of her tongue around the rim of its mushroom-shaped head.

I felt one of her hands cup my balls. then she sucked my cock into her mouth, she sucked its full length into her warm mouth and held it there.

I felt her tongue moving around its shaft. My flaccid cock was not flaccid for long.

She let my cock slip from her mouth and she ran a flurry of kisses up and down my shaft.

“Mmmm, I do love the rate of recovery that you young guys have,” Anna said and slurped my cock back into her mouth. She took my cock all the way to the base. Her nose was brushing my balls.

She held me deep in her warm wet mouth, I looked down and her eyes were looking into mine. She had a contented look about her.

I gasped as she dragged her lips up my throbbing shaft. As she sucked me, I felt her hand stroking my balls. She used her lips slowly and deliberately. Up and down my cock they slid.

Every movement she made was slow and deliberate. She took her time; it was as if she was enjoying it as much as I was...

I had to stop watching, the view of Anna sucking in me was driving me wild. I gazed at the ceiling as she slid her red lips up and down my cock. Each time she got to the tip of my cock she suckled on its mushroom-shaped head.

I could hear her slurping on my bell end, making me squirm with pleasure. I felt her lips leave my cock and then her hand pressed my cock onto my stomach, and I felt her lips glide over my balls, kissing and licking the taut skin of my ball bag.

She kept letting out little Mm mm’s and Aahs as she worked her lips and tongue over my nuts. then she sucked one of them into her mouth.

I gasped...

She let it slip from her mouth and quickly took the other one between her lips. I gasped again. She kissed up and down the inside of my thighs, and her blonde hair brushed my skin. She kissed down to my knees and then back up to my groin. Her tongue explored the valley between my thighs and balls.

I felt her kneel up.

“How about you roll over for me young man?” Anna asked.

I did as I was told. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rolled over onto my hands and knees, then I lay face down. I felt Anna kissing the backs of my thighs and the base of my spine.

Then she kissed up and down the crack of my arse ... I held my breath. She grabbed a buttock in each hand, her nails dug into my flesh, and then she parted my arse cheeks. I felt her kissing my bum, not my buttocks but my actual arsehole. I felt her kissing and licking it. Her tongue lapped around my ring in slow circles.

I heard myself moaning and groaning as Siobhan’s mom kissed and licked my arsehole. She was soon engrossed in kissing my bum, I was not the only one moaning and groaning, Anna was going for gold. She was obviously getting turned on my rimming me and trust me I was really getting off on her licking my butt, it was a really intense and pleasurable feeling.

My cock had never felt so hard, it was throbbing as Anna worked her tongue in and out of my arse. She was lashing my arse with the tip of her tongue like her life depended on it.

All the time her hands were massaging my buttocks. I was dying with pleasure.

“Oh, Fuck Anna that’s bloody amazing!” I growled.

She stopped licking my bum and slapped my buttocks.

“I am glad you like it; I love doing it and receiving it!” She giggled. What a hint that was...

I rolled over and looked up at Anna, she was hot, she had really great tits, and they looked full and firm.

She caught me gazing at her boobs, slipped her hands under them, and jiggled them.

“You do like my titties, don’t you?” she asked, already knowing the answer, “are they better than our Siobhan’s?”

“That’s not fair...” I smiled, “You can’t ask me to compare you and your daughter!”

She smiled back at me...

“That’s very tactful Zak, you should get into politics.” She said with a smile.

She stood up and reached for my hand. I got to my feet. Anna kissed me hard and I felt her tongue in my mouth. My hands wrapped around her, and I pulled her close, my hands cupping her buttocks. She had a really great arse.

She was grinding herself into my hard cock.

“Fuck me your dick feels so good,” She growled and broke our hug and dropped to her knees.

She stroked my cock and gazed up at me ... as I watched she licked it from the tip to the base and back to the tip.

“Mmmm, you have a great cock, my daughter is a very lucky girl,” she purred. Then she stood up and kissed me.

“Stay right there!” she said and left the room, I watched her leave, her bouncy bum drew my eyes to it.

She came back a minute later, she had a bottle of baby oil in her hand. She smiled lay on the bed and unscrewed the baby oil.

“Give me your hands,” she said, and I did as I was told, I put my hands out, palms up. She squirted the oil onto my hands and smiled up at me.

“How about you show my boobs some love!” she sighed and put the bottle of oil down and I wasted no time, I knelt on the bed beside her and started to massage her full, firm titties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.