Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Afterwards, we lay in each other’s arms for a few minutes then Laura got out of bed took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. We showered with each other, I washed her down and she washed me down. We played with each other’s bodies and kissed and cuddled as the water streamed over us. Then we dried each other. There is something really special about a post-sex shower.

Then she put on a dressing gown and put on my boxers and T-shirt. We went downstairs and sat in her kitchen and drank lemonade. It was nice and cool; I had built up quite a thirst.

“I will miss this,” she said with a smile.

“The house?” I asked innocently.

Laura giggled and stroked my cheek with the palm of her hand.

“No, the time that you and I get together, it’s been a while since I found a lover that is so in tune with my needs and is so talented, so giving, so generous!” she said and slipped her hand over mine. I was sure I blushed at the compliment.

“Mary Brown always told me that if you give all you can, you will receive the rewards!” I told her. It was something I always kept in my head when I was with a lady, and I still do, to be honest.

“And she was right, she taught you well young man!” Laura said and kissed me. The kiss was broken by a loud banging noise from outside the house. Laura looked at me and then at the front door.

“What the hell is that??” she said. We both went into the living room and peeked out of the window. There was an estate agent’s van parked over her drive and two guys were hammering a ‘for sale’ sign into the lawn.

“Oh well, I guess it had to happen sometime!” she sighed and as she said it the guys got into the van and drove off. It seemed a sombre moment for us both.

I looked at her and saw there were tears in her eyes. I took her in my arms and held her. I held her for ten minutes as the tears flowed in a huge show of raw emotion. I was sad as well but I tried not to show it.

Laura broke the hug; she pushed me away and shook her head.

“I am not sure why I am getting upset,” she said, “it is mad isn’t it?”

“No, I can understand why you would be upset,” I told her, and I guess I did.

“Right Zak, how about you go and get us some more lemonade and I will go upstairs and wash my face,” she said with a smile, “I will see you in the bedroom!”

I watched as she left the room before I went and filled our glasses with lemonade from the fridge.

I gave her a few minutes to sort herself out before I headed upstairs to the bedroom.

I put the glasses on the bedside tables and stripped off my t-shirt and boxers. My boxers were hitting the floor as Laura came into the bedroom.

She looked a lot better and the smile she gave me when she saw me with my cock out told me she was more than happy to carry on with our fun and games.

“I don’t know about you young man but I need a good hard fuck!” she said with a smile before dropping to her knees and taking my cock in her mouth.

Her left hand cupped my nuts as she suckled on my cock. my flaccid dick was hard within seconds. Once it was hard, she let it slip from her mouth.

“There is something magical about a young man’s recovery rate!” she giggled.

“How about you get on your hands and knees for me?” I said, “I want to fuck you doggy style.”

“Mmmm a man after my own heart, there is nothing like a good hard shag from behind,” she said with a cheeky wink, “It has to be my favourite position!”

“Mine too!” I replied, my cock was in my hand as I said it.

She wasted no time; she slipped her dressing gown off, stepped up onto the bed and got on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. She wiggled her cute arse at me.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her bum cheeks, my hands stroking her thighs as I worked my lips over her fleshy buttocks. I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the crease of her arse. Laura sighed as I worked the tip of my tongue into the gap between her buttocks.

“Oh, my you’re such a dirty boy!” she giggled.

Then I used my hands to open her buttock wide, exposing her little puckered arsehole. I heard Laura gasp as my tongue lashed at her bum hole. I tongue it, I licked it, I kissed it. It was soon shiny with my saliva.

“Mmmm, that’s so nice ... so sexy...,” she purred.

I worked harder, rimming her for all I was worth. After a few minutes, I slipped one of my hands between her thighs and started to massage her pussy. I stroked her lust-thickened lips and gave her clit a few swipes with a wet fingertip.

“Oh, you are such a naughty boy!” she sighed as I slid two fingers into her wet hole. Her breathing was becoming laboured, and she was purring as the excitement built up inside her.

I kept up my two-pronged attack in her arse and pussy for a good ten minutes, I soon had my tongue and fingers working in perfect harmony, and I built up a nice rhythm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.