Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

What a year it had been. First, I had been taught how to make love by the late great Mary Brown, then I had been shipped off to my Aunt Sue’s stables. I had continued my sexual journey with my aunt as well as some of the women and girls who frequented the stables. Then I found out my mom and dad were getting divorced. I was now back at home and getting ready to go back to school.


I woke the next day, and it took me a fair few minutes to get used to being at home rather than at Sue’s farm also it seemed weird to wake up alone. Not having Sue to cuddle up to had made falling asleep harder and waking up without her was even worse.

I got up and took a long cool shower. I took some ‘me’ time and had a nice slow wank thinking about Sue. To be fair I was just thinking about her tits and her arse. I made sure all the evidence was washed away before I left the bathroom.

I got dressed and went downstairs. Mom was already in the kitchen; I knew that she had been crying because of the look on her face. We had never been a family that showed much emotion, and I was not sure what to say or do for the best. I decided to just act normally.

“Hey Mom, is everything okay,” I asked. It was obvious she was not ... but as I said I was not sure what to do or say.

“Yes son, I am fine, honestly,” she lied and gulped her tea. The expression on her face told me she was struggling. My heart sank.

She stood up and I hugged her.

“You are such a good son,” she said as she broke away from me, “So do you fancy some breakfast love?”

“Yes, please Mom,” I said.

I sat down and watched as she prepared breakfast of scrambled eggs and mushrooms on toast.

We ate in silence, I guess we were both too embarrassed to talk about the elephant in the room. At some point, I would need to sit her down and discuss what was going to happen. I had a few questions about my dad and what we would be doing now he had left. I also wondered if my dad would want to see me. he had not been in touch but I figured it was still early days.

The old family home seemed empty without him around, the smell of his aftershave and those fags he used to smoke. His racing paper on the table and his slippers by the door. It was weird that he was not there anymore.

It is funny how you take some things for granted, I always thought my mom and dad were solid but obviously, I was mistaken.

After breakfast, I did the washing up and Mom dried the dishes. When she had finished, she looked me up and down.

“Right, you need to try your school uniform on, young man!” she said, “I think you have grown a fair bit. Plus, all that work on the farm has put some meat on your bones.”

I tried on some of my old clothes, and it was soon clear I would need a whole new uniform plus some casual clothes so it was decided that we would go into town and do some shopping.

I mooched around the house as Mom got ready. Once she was ready to go, we got the bus into town and did some shopping, I was soon loaded up with bags of stuff. A pair of new school shoes, two pairs of school trousers and four school shirts. Mom also got me some new jeans, shorts, and T-shirts.

She then went into the chemist, asking me to wait outside. As she shopped for God knows what, three girls walked past, I knew them all, they were three of the ‘in-crowds’ at school and that was a crowd I would never be in. They looked down on nerds like me.

They were called Siobhan, Keren, and Sara. I tried to look at the floor, they were not girls that hung around with guys like me. They were all drop-dead gorgeous and only seemed interested in the guys in the football first eleven or rugby first fifteen.

Siobhan saw me and said something to the others and they both looked over at me. I was expecting some sort of comment about being a geek or something, but nothing came my way.

All three girls walked over to me, and Siobhan smiled at me.

“Hello, it’s Zak, isn’t it?” she said, “you are in my history class,”

“Hi yes, yes I think I am,” I said, what was I doing, of course, I was in her history class.

I had gazed at her for the last year. Her long blonde hair and her baby blue eyes. She was a fit as they come and to be fair so were her mates. They were all looking very sexy, and my dick stirred in my boxers.

“Well, the summer holiday has done you the world of good,” she said, and her eyes fluttered up and down my body. I knew I had picked up a good tan and the hard work at the stables had put some beef on my bones. I had muscles where I never knew you could have muscles.

“Thanks...” I stuttered, “You three ladies are all looking amazing as well.”

They all had deep brown tans and looked buff. I would have loved to fuck one of them or all of them right there right now...

All three of them blushed and Keren let out a little giggle.

Keren was in my English class, and I had seen Sara in the dining hall and around the school a fair bit. All three were extremely hot. They were all in short skirts and blouses with plenty of firm teenage flesh on show. I was sure there was not one guy at school who did not have at least one of the girls, if not all of them, sitting in their wank bank.

“So, Zak, have you been away for the summer?” Sara asked as she looked me up and down.

“Yes, I was away working at my aunt’s stables!” I replied.

“It looks like it did you the world of good,” she said with a smile. She had the sort of smile that made my legs turn to jelly.

“So, what are you doing tonight?” Keren asked.

“I have nothing planned why?” I asked.

“We are all meeting at the park this evening,” Keren said, “if you fancy coming along?”

“Yes, we will be by the bandstand,” Sara said butting in before Keren could continue. Keren shot her a withering look.

“Yes, that sounds good to me,” I replied trying not to sound over-eager. I was still not sure if this was some sort of wind-up.

At the same time, I heard the door of the chemist behind me open and I saw my mom coming out. The girls saw her as well and they all glanced at each other, and a knowing look passed between them.

“Right, we will see you later,” said Siobhan who then shot me a smile that made my heart race.

They all said goodbye and they all walked away toward the HMV record shop. I noticed they all glanced back in my direction a couple of times.

“Are they friends of yours?” Mom asked with a cheeky smile on her face.

“Just some girls that are in my history class,” I said.

“Oh Okay,” she said, “So do you fancy some lunch?”

I was a teenage lad, of course, I could eat some lunch.

“Yes, Mom that sounds lovely,” I said and picked up my shopping bags.

Mom led us down to Beeches.

Beeches was a big independent tearoom and café. We found a table and sat down. The waitress took our drinks orders and then when she brought a pot of tea for Mom and my glass of coke out, she took our food orders. Mom had steak and kidney pie and chips and I had fish and chips with peas and bread and butter.

As we waited for the food we chatted about school and more importantly what I wanted to do after school. In our town, if you were in the top third of the class you went to college.

The middle third went into factories, the bottom third went into the services, the army, or the navy. It was the way it was, the way it had always been and probably the way it always would be.

I knew I would never make the top third, and I did not fancy working in a factory.

Our food came and we tucked in, Beeches was famous in our town, the food was always well cooked, and they did big portions. We had just finished eating when Mom stood up and waved at someone who had just come into the café, it was Miss Elliot the school secretary.

She was wearing a summer dress and carrying some shopping bags. She looked stunning, she had a nice tan and was wearing her hair in a ponytail. She had a nice body, and I could not help giving her a once over.

Her and Mom exchanged air kisses and Mom asked Miss Elliot to join us. They had been friends for years and I guess she knew all about the divorce. They seemed to be talking in some sort of code, and I guess that they had been talking a lot recently.

A waitress came over, Miss Elliot and Mom ordered more tea, and I ordered a portion of apple pie and custard.

They chatted about shopping and the weather as they drank their tea, and I ate my pudding and sat back looking around feeling like a spare part.

Their conversation came to a natural end, Mom stood up and said, “Well I think need to powder my nose before we get the bus home.”

“Well, I will wait and walk down to the bus stop with you, if that’s okay with you guys?” said Miss Elliot with a smile.

Mom got up and walked away and Miss Elliot watched her until the toilet door shut behind her, then she turned to face me.

“Well, well young man, it seems you are a dark horse, and you have some hidden talents,” she said with a cheeky wink.

“I am sorry...” I started to say but she stopped me in my tracks.

“Look we need to talk, Mary Brown was an awfully close friend of mine,” she said with a smile, “and she told me everything about you and her.”

I felt myself blush...

“Everything?” I interrupted wondering how much of our relationship Mary had told her about.

“Absolutely everything” she retorted and there was a hint of a smile on her lips.

“But how ... Why?” I asked.

“After the accident with the car, she was in hospital,” Miss Elliot said, “and she decided as she knew she was dying to tell me everything!”

“Okay but...” I started to say but Miss Elliot stopped me.

“She only lasted two weeks after the accident, I was there every night and she told me all about what you guys had been up to!” She said with a smile.

“So ... well so what happens now,” I said and glanced nervously at the toilet doors.

“Okay, well Mary left you something and I have it at my house,” she said and then she pulled a pen out of her handbag and took a napkin from the tabletop dispenser. She wrote her address down and passed it to me, I quickly squirrelled it away in my pocket.

“But...” I started to say but she stopped me.

“Let’s sort it all out tomorrow, be at mine for midday, okay?” she said and as she said it, I saw Mom come out of the toilets.

Mom gave me the money to pay the bill, I think it was a ruse to get Miss Elliot on her own.

We walked down to the bus stops, Miss Elliot’s bus came before ours, so we said our goodbyes and then Mom and I waited for our bus.

That evening I went down to the park to meet the girls, only Keren and Sara were there. Someone had a portable cassette player, and some guys were dancing.

I sat with the girls, they were drinking cheap cider from cans and pretending to be drunk. There were a few lads around, but they were all older than us and I did not know them. They were kids acting like drunk kids and it was not endearing.

Keren went off into the bushes with one of the guys and I ended up walking Sara home she tried to snog me, but the smell of cheap alcohol really put me off. She was a bit of a mess, and I was not eager to get involved, to be honest.

I left her at her front door and headed home. Mom was in the kitchen doing some ironing. She asked me how my evening had been and I said it had been okay but did not elaborate. I made tea and we watched some television together.

The next day I woke early, had my usual wank in the shower and then had breakfast. Mom was in the back garden, she looked okay, but I just could not tell how she was really feeling.

I repaired the door of the garden shed and helped Mom with some gardening jobs. At eleven o’clock we had tea and toast. I knew it would take me half an hour to get over to Miss Elliott’s house. I told Mom I was off to see some old-school friends. I got my bike out of the garage and headed off to see what Mary Brown had left me.

My nerves were jangling as I got closer to Miss Elliott’s house. I was worried about what she knew, and what she would say about it, about me and Mary Brown. If she reported me to the headmaster I might get thrown out of school. If she reported me to my mom, she might kick me out of the house. At least my dad was not around, his anger and his leather belt used to send shivers down my spine.

I got to Miss Elliot’s house just before noon and knocked on the door. It did not open but she came out of the side gate and called me into her garden. She led me to a patio area and offered me a drink, there was a jug of iced water on the table, so I had a glass of that.

Miss Elliot looked stunning; she was dressed in a summer dress that really showed off her figure. It showed off a nice amount of her cleavage and I had to work at not looking. I took a long swig of the water to try and calm my nerves that were jangling.

“Right Zak let’s get this all out in the open,” she said and smiled at me.

“Yes, that’s probably for the best Miss Elliot,” I replied not sure where this was going. She gave me a heart-stopping smile.

“Zak, I think it would be better if you called me Laura but only when we are alone,” she said.

“Okay Laura,” I said with a smile.

“So, Mary Brown and I were incredibly good friends, well more than friends. After Mary’s husband left her, she got a bit wild, and she tried to explore her sexuality. She liked to have fun with boys and girls!” Laura said and there was a wistful look on her face, a look that told me she was reliving some great memories.

I left her to her thoughts for a few seconds...

“Boys and girls?” I asked and as soon as I had said it, I felt embarrassed at my naivety.

“Yes, Mary and I ... well we were lovers,” She said and blushed slightly,” We have been friends for years and one night we both had too much to drink, and we were both lonely and well, let us just say things happen and we both enjoyed it.”

“Okay...” I said and gulped down some more water.

“We used to meet as often as possible,” Luara said and again she drifted off for a few seconds.

“And were you still lovers?” I asked trying to sound as adult as possible. I tried to be an adult about it but the thought of Mary and Miss Elliot in bed together was giving me a real buzz and a real hard-on.

The world back then was a different place, the LGBT community was not as big or perhaps not as open as it is now. You saw men that were gay on TV but not in the streets.

“Yes, we were still lovers, we used to meet up every couple of weekends, and we had a holiday away last year.” She said and a look of sadness washed over her face. I was sure I saw a tear appear in her eye.

For a few minutes, I did not say anything, I was not sure if it was because I did not have the words, or I was just embarrassed. Again, I sipped at my ice water and wondered if I should hug her. I did not, I just Ieft her to her thoughts and her memories. She broke the silence after a few minutes.

“And I miss her, she was a great friend and great lover!” Laura sighed, “But you know that obviously?”

“I miss her too Laura, she was an amazing lady and she taught me so much,” I replied truthfully. Even though I had spent the summer shagging like a bunny Mary Brown had always been in my thoughts.

“And she told you about us?” I asked. I was feeling more confident now. If Miss Elliot ... Laura was sharing this with me, it was obvious she was not angry with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.