Pussycat Theater, 1976 - Cover

Pussycat Theater, 1976

by Norm Daguerre

Copyright© 2023 by Norm Daguerre

Erotica Sex Story: Adventures of a young man in a new porn theater. Ah, the discoveries!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   .

<<It was long ago and far away. It was a simpler time and all the diseases could be cured with one simple shot. No, I don’t reccommend that anybody try this today, but it sure was fun! Comments encouraged! -=Norm>>

I was out of school that day. Never mind why. I was at a loose end, with a few hours to kill, and I was riding my bike down one of the busier streets in town when I made a discovery.

A new thing had come to our town a few months ago. A new concept (at the time) called a ‘Cineplex.’ A complex of three movie theaters, all showing different films. Yes, in these days of huge complexes with IMAX screens and dozens of theaters it seems kind of pokey, but in 1976 it was a revelation! It was even conveniently located inside the new local shopping mall, (also a new concept at the time.)

It also put the local single-screen theater out of business fairly quickly. That theater had been sitting abandoned for a couple of months now. But as I rode past, I saw new signs up, and the theater was open. “Pussycat Theater” the signs said, and cruising by I noticed that the actors on the posters outside were wearing very few clothes. ‘Hmm... ‘ I thought to myself, ‘This looks like it could be very interesting.’

I locked my bike up around the side, where the old racks hadn’t been removed yet, and walked up to the box office. I noticed the sign: “No one under 18 admitted!” but I was a big guy and looked a bit older than I really was. The guy in the booth gave me a funny look, and acted as if he wanted to say something. I just acted natural and paid my admission. He gave me the ticket and let me in.

I was very familiar with this theater, in its past life. It had been a town fixture for as long as I could remember, and probably for more than twenty years before that. I’d been in here more times than I could count, both with the family and on a lot of sweltering summer days. It was a place for parents to drop off the kids for a few hours that included huge numbers of old cartoons and a stupid movie or two in air-conditioned comfort. No small benefit in a California desert town! It also gave the parents a few hours of blessed peace. It couldn’t happen today, of course, but back then it was a very standard summer activity.

The concession counter in the lobby looked the same. The same display of dusty candy boxes. The same popcorn popper with a visibly thick layer of baked-on grease and salt deposits climbing up the glass walls. Nobody seemed to be buying, though. The same vaguely pink walls and threadbare carpet of indeterminate color. The same ripped padded vinyl covered the doors. The lobby was just the same as in my fond memories.

Opening the doors into the auditorium, however, revealed a whole new world. Up on the screen I saw a six-foot tall vagina being plundered by a cock that had to stretch twenty feet across the screen. It was glorious.

As my eyes adjusted to the dimness, I saw that the seats were sparsely populated. Maybe thirty to fifty people, all men, sat spread throughout the theater in ones and twos. Mostly alone, though, in a space that I’d seen seat over three hundred.

I found a seat in a nearly empty row towards the rear of the theater, maybe a row or two from the back wall. The seats were the same matted, vaguely sticky velvet.

I watched an entirely forgettable hetero porn scene for a while. I was technically interested in the fairer sex, not having had the experience yet, but the cocks were awesome up there on the ‘big’ screen.

Soon enough someone came and sat down beside me. He was mid-thirties, medium length dark hair, kind of a ‘dad-bod’ type wearing a tee shirt, shorts, and sandals. He put his hand over mine and after a few minutes he started to rub. I rubbed back and put my hand on his knee.

He opened his pants and pulled out a fairly respectable cock. Maybe about seven inches, maybe a bit more. I slid my hand up and grabbed his dick and started a pumping stroke. He reached over, lifted the hem of my tee shirt and started to caress my chest, giving my nipples an occasional tweak.

I looked around. We were at the back of the theater and everyone else appeared to be either engrossed with the action on the screen or occupied by their neighbors in the seats next to them.

I leaned over the seat arm and took his cock into my mouth. Not very deep, the position wasn’t great, just the first few inches. I licked around his cock head and started to suck him in earnest. After a minute or two he gave a muffled grunt and I tasted his sperm on my tongue.

He said a low “Thanks,” rearranged his clothes, and left.

Up on the screen the action had changed while I’d had my head down. A lanky-haired blonde with small tits and a pimply ass was giving a blow job to a large black man. They both looked bored. The blonde pulled back and held her mouth open. The guy came all over her face. ‘What lousy aim,’ I thought, ‘and what a waste of good jizz!’ Hardly any had gone into her mouth. How was she supposed to taste it? That was the best part!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.