A Cold Morning - Cover

A Cold Morning

by CWatson

Copyright© 2021 by CWatson

True Story: Flash fiction, 250 words. A domestic scene of marriage.

Tags: Ma/Fa   True Story  

With the cats fed, the infant checked on (he’s still asleep) and the three-year-old properly set up with cereal, I duck back into the master bedroom. My wife is stripping herself of her pajamas, her breasts proud in the cold morning.

“Oh my,” I say. We went to bed late last night -- too late for my erection, which isn’t 18 anymore -- and the pajamas interfere with nighttime groping. I have neither seen nor felt her breasts in a while.

“Holy cow your hands are cold,” she says.

“Sorry,” I say. “I see my wife’s breasts and only one thought crosses my mind.”

I follow her into the closet, putting my arms around her -- sleeves only, to keep my cold hands away from her warm skin. I begin to kiss her.

“Okay, hold on,” she says.

“Don’t mind me,” I say, “just showing my wife I love her.” I let one hand stray down to her butt -- already clad in pants, and just as warm as the rest of her. “(Hmm, I better not touch these either.)”

“I need to get ready,” she says. “Don’t take it personally.”

“But I’m the only other person here,” I joke.

“It’s not you, it’s me,” she replies. “I need to start getting my game face on for work. When I get home, we can continue. But right now...”

“All right,” I agree. “But when you get home...”

She kisses me again. “Exactly.”

I glance at her breasts. “I think my hands are warmer now.”

“Yaagh!”

It turns out I am wrong.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.