Olivetti M24 - Cover

Olivetti M24

by Desiderius Lustig

Copyright© 2021 by Desiderius Lustig

Flash Sex Story: Specific smells of women entice me! My love knows that and keeps me in her straight and narrow. A flash story.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oriental Female   Illustrated   .

Typing away on my Olivetti M24 my crotch narrows fast. My office fills with the faint smell of my love for 15 years now, Poison from Dior. But it’s morning and she is at home, taking a bath, her nips pointing out of the frothy foam.

No, that thought is not causing my arise. When I look up, there’s this new girl, a temp, because my secretary is giving birth or something. Petite, coffee milk Moluccan Evie, too much my type! And she wears Poison, not as generous as my love, but enough to give me lovely discomfort down there.

Please Wait while image loads

Later, after a lot of comings and goings of Evie, my love phones to announce we will be eating out tonight and I tell her of my torment. She giggles. And at six she is there, opens her black persianer and her Poison announces her, forcefully and naked. And yes, I take her then and there, on my desk, filling her essence with my all-day hard, staining my blotter with big splatters, to enjoy the next days. Luckily we are the last in the office, so she can yell her cummings to heaven.

We were eager, greedy in our long forgotten wild love making, that autumn of ‘84. The M24 has witnessed us many times, getting her 6 empty slots wet, the 2 others filled with PCOS and graphics card. Each time was, when Evie wore the perfume. Never told her how she excited us, but at the end of her three months I let her blush, thanking her with a -more than 120 guilders- bottle of eau-de-parfum de Poison.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.