The Twins - Cover

The Twins

by Norm Daguerre

Copyright© 2023 by Norm Daguerre

Erotica Sex Story: A Hot summer night. A Gay youngster and pair of cute blonde California surfer boy twins. Let nature take her course!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Gay   True Story   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

“So, you wanna fuck?” Steve asked. His twin brother Mike was next to him, looking interested.

Mike and Steve Petersen were the cute California blonde surfer twins that lived next door to us. The three of us were great friends, and were spending the night together on the covered patio in their back yard. We were all around fourteen years old, and I knew my preferences by then, but I thought I’d kept them to myself, or at least fairly well hidden. Steve’s question frankly floored me. I had secretly lusted after these two, but until that moment I’d had no indication that any interest was returned. This might be good, wonderful, even, but it might also be something else.

“What do you mean?” I asked, cautiously.

“You know!” he said, “Fuck!”

“That’s not my question,” I explained. “I know what I mean when I say that, I’m asking what that means when you say it. So, explain it to me.”

“We want to do what you and your friend did last week,” Mike said. “It looked hot!”

Hmm ... Paul and I had, indeed, enjoyed a mutually satisfying interlude in my back yard one late night a week or so ago. I thought we’d been more discrete than that, but apparently we’d had some watchers. I’d have to be more careful than that in future. “So, you watched us?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Steve replied. “It looked awesome!”

Wow. Who am I to turn down a three-way with these identical cuties? My dick started to harden. “Okay,” I said. “I’ve got a couple of rules before we start, though. First and most important, If you really don’t like something we’re doing, let us know, and we’ll stop. Right then. That’s important. That doesn’t mean we won’t try to change your mind, but we will respect that. Understand?”

They both nodded their agreement. “Second,” I continued, “this is between us. You don’t talk about what we do here with anybody at all who isn’t here right now unless everybody who is here now agrees first.

“Third: A couple of the things we’ll do might get a little uncomfortable at first, ‘specially if it’s your first time.” I looked the question at them. They dropped their eyes and nodded. “Try to hang with it, but if it hurts too much, let us know and we’ll stop. By the same token, if you want more of something, let us know. We’ll see what we can do to make that happen.”

“If you two can agree to all that, then let’s get our clothes off.”

Since the three of us were only wearing bathing suits, we were all quickly naked, and I was presented with two identical, lightly ripped swimmers’ bodies with two hard dicks, each a little over six inches. Not huge, but respectable.

“So,” I asked, “What have you two done with each other?” I got a couple of wide-eyed, innocent looks in return and a matched pair of head shakes. I reached out and grabbed a dick in each hand and started a gentle, lightly twisting stroke on both. “Not even this?” I asked.

“Nice...” Steve said, dreamily. Mike nodded in agreement.

“So, you try it,” I encouraged. I released their cocks, grabbed a hand on each, and applied that hand to their brother’s dick, and encouraged them to stroke. “You know what feels nice to you, do that for your brother.” I took their unoccupied hands and put them on my dick, so I had two hands stroking, I then continued caressing the two of them, stroking their cocks and balls and tweaking their nipples as the mood took me.

We stood there enjoying our circle-jerk for a few minutes. I leaned in to kiss and nibble a nipple on each side while the brothers continued to stroke each other and me. Then I straightened up and kissed each brother on the lips, gently, passionately, and very thoroughly. I then dropped to my knees and took each penis into my mouth for a few moments, sucked for a few seconds and then switched to the other, back and forth for a few cycles. This was a revelation to the twins. Apparently they’d never thought of it before, both heads lolled back on their shoulders and their eyes rolled back in their heads. I kept that up for a few moments, then stood, and pushed down on Steve’s shoulder. “Your turn,” I said.

He went to his knees and repeated my actions on his brother and me. He worked at it for a few minutes until I encouraged him to rise, and pushed down on Mike’s shoulder. “Now you,” I said. We kept that going for a few more cycles. It felt wonderful, but was never enough stimulation to get any of us to achieve orgasm, even at our young ages.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.