Birthday Bukkake Bonanza - Cover

Birthday Bukkake Bonanza

by NaughtyAnnie

Copyright© 2021 by NaughtyAnnie

Erotica Sex Story: I love having guys cum on me. So this was my best birthday present ever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Facial   .

I was in my room trying to finish an essay when my mobile rang. I sighed when I saw it was Andy. I’d told him I had a deadline to meet, and he’d promised not to disturb me.

“I hope this is important.”

“It is, really important. You remember what you said this morning?”

“Erm, yes, but...”

“Well, I’ve got it sorted. But it has to be this afternoon.”

“Seriously? Right now, you mean?”

“Yeah. It’s the last chance you’ll get before the end of term. I know you’ve got an essay, but you said you really wanted to do it.”

“I do, yes. But who with, and where?”

“Just get ready, and I’ll tell you in the car. I’ll be with you in five minutes.”

I hung up. My essay would have to wait. If Andy really had fixed up my fantasy, I didn’t want to miss it. I remembered the conversation we’d had only that morning.


“Bukkake,” I’d announced, as I wiped Andy’s cum off my tits with my knickers.

“Eh?”

“Bukkake. That’s what I want for my birthday. You were wondering last week what to get me, and that’s it.”

“Hm, I’ll have a look on Amazon, but I don’t think I’ll have much luck. Anyway, I thought you wanted some of that posh perfume you like.”

“Well, that too, of course, but seriously, you know how much I love cum. And the thought of having loads of guys jerking off all over me, it’s such a turn-on. Having all that sticky mess splashing all over my face and dripping down onto my tits.”

“Fuck, Annie, it’d be so hot to watch that. But seriously, I can’t think how I’d organise it. You can’t exactly put notices up around the Halls. ‘Men wanted for hot student bukkake session. Must have big cocks and loads of jizz’. I can’t see it going down that well with the college authorities.”

“Yeah, they’re such a bunch of snowflakes. And I don’t really care how big the men’s cocks are, as long as they’re good spurters.”

“I dare say. And I guess there must be loads of blokes who’d love to wank off over your tits. Maybe I should ask around in the bar tonight.”

“You do that. Tell them I want it dripping off my nipples by the time they’re finished.”

“Seriously, Annie, you’re just debauched.”

“You say the sweetest things, hun.”


“Okay, fill me in,” I said, strapping myself in as Andy pulled out into the road.

“Well, you know I was going to drive Lewis over to the rugby match this afternoon. His car’s off the road, remember? Anyway, I was telling him about your fantasy – I knew you wouldn’t mind – and he said the team had been talking about that very thing in the bar the week before. Maybe getting a girl for the Christmas Party. You know what the rugby guys are like. Not very PC, but a lot of fun if you like that sort of thing.”

“I think I see where this is going.”

“Exactly. Lewis said that if you wanted a bunch of fit guys to jerk off all over you, he was sure the First XV would be happy to oblige, especially as you’re pretty hot.”

“Thanks.”

“But today’s their last home game of the term, so unless you want to wait ‘til after Christmas, it has to be today. So anyway, I said I’d come straight over and pick you up, and he’d sort it out with the guys. If we do it in the changing rooms after the match, you can clean off in the showers afterwards.”

Just then his phone rang.

“Yes, I’m on my way. Yes, she’s with me. Yes, she’s looking forward to it. She says she hopes all the guys are well full of cum, ‘cos she’s dripping just thinking about it.”

“Cheeky fucker.”

“Well, you are, aren’t you?”

“Keep your hand off my skirt and your eyes on the road. I don’t want to end up wrapped round a big pole. Not yet, anyway.”


We arrived at the rugby club just after the match had finished. Most of the spectators had already headed off for the local pubs, and the ground staff were clearing up the discarded chip wrappers and beer cans.

“So, there’ll be fifteen of them?” I said as Andy parked the car.

“Well, fifteen as a minimum. Then there’ll be the substitutes, and maybe a couple of others who’ve come along to watch but are still part of the regular team. In fact, Lewis said there could be another five or six at least. So more than twenty.”

“Fuck.”

“You did ask me.”

“I know. I just didn’t think you would. But wow, it’ll be awesome. Anyway, do you mind me getting jizzed by a load of guys?”

“Just as long as you keep your knickers on. I did tell Lewis they shouldn’t assume it was an orgy. Strictly wanking and cumming on you. Though I did say you might suck some of them.”

“If there’re big enough I might. Come on, let’s get over there. I don’t to keep them waiting.”


Lewis was waiting by the changing room door with a big grin on his face.

“Hi, Annie,” he said. “Thanks for coming over so quickly. The guys are really looking forward to it. They’re always happy to help out a girl in need. I made sure they all had a shower first, so they’re as clean as fifteen rugby players ever can be.”

There was a pause. Then he went on.

“Actually, it’s a bit more than fifteen.”

“Yeah, Andy explained about the subs and all that.”

“Not just them. You see, the other team captain got wind of what we were planning, and he asked if his guys could join in. Well, I could hardly say no, they’re a great bunch. I hope that’s okay.”

“Fuck. Yes, of course.”

“Are you sure, Annie?” I think Andy was a bit worried I might change my mind. But the big grin on my face reassured him.

“Forty guys spunking all over me? Now I really am dripping. Come on, let’s not keep them waiting.”


I could hear the hubbub coming from the changing room as I walked down the corridor. Lewis motioned Andy and I to wait in the corridor while he went in first and told the guys what was going to happen. He laid down the rules: I’d keep my knickers on; there’d be no touching, except with their cocks, though I might suck some of them if they were lucky. Otherwise, they could jerk off wherever they liked - “especially on her tits.”

“Okay, Annie, we’re ready for you now!” I heard him say. I opened the door, and went in.

Even I was a bit shocked at how full the room seemed to be. Forty or so suddenly seemed like a hell of a lot. Most of the guys were still wet from the showers, and just wearing towels round their waists, though a couple of them near the front were already naked and stroking their erections. They were a fit crowd, as you can imagine: a nice mix of big, muscular, bulky forwards, and lighter wingers and backs. I was shaking slightly, but with excitement rather than nerves. This really was going to happen.

“Hi guys, thanks ever so much for agreeing to help out,” I said with a grin.

There were a few cheers and whistles, and one cry from the back of “Get ‘em off!”, which was quickly hushed. I was surprised at how disciplined they were, but I guessed they were used to that as a team, and of course rugby is famous for being a game for thugs played by gentlemen.

“Everyone ready?” I went on and without further delay pulled off my t-shirt. I wasn’t wearing a bra, so they straight away had a good look at my little tits. My nipples were rock hard with excitement already. There were plenty of appreciative noises. I then slipped off my short leather skirt, revealing my skimpy black thong underneath. There was a chair ready for me, so I sat down on it and looked around at them.

“Okay, guys, it’s over to you. Show me what you can do.”

Three guys from the front stepped forward first, having discarded their towels. They all had good-sized dicks and were stroking them keenly. Two had bushy pubes, but one was smooth and hairless. I saw a little dribble of pre-cum spurt over his hand.

“Can I have a suck?”

He smiled and came over, holding his dick in front of my face. I leant over and took the smooth head between my lips, tasting the little drop of salty liquid. I licked round the helmet, and then took as much of the shaft as I could into my mouth, sucking and slurping on it.

“Oh, fuck yes, that’s good,” he gasped. The other two guys were rubbing their dicks harder, and I could see that most of the rest were now masturbating as well. They began to form a semi-circle around me, a cordon of throbbing erections.

Then one of the two guys standing next to me began to moan.

“Here you are, love, I’m coming,” he breathed. I stopped sucking for a moment and turned to face him. His purple, shiny knob was facing straight at me, and as I watched a great loop of spunk shot out of the end and I felt it splatter across my cheek. A second warm, creamy rope went even further, spreading from my hair down my forehead onto my chin.

The guy whose dick I’d been sucking now pointed it at me as well. He was breathing faster and faster, before he too shot his load over my face; several warm, fresh, pungent spurts. A big string of goo hung over my left eye, and I carefully wiped it away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.