Pottery Studio Doggie Sex - Cover

Pottery Studio Doggie Sex

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

True Sex Story: Susan and Bob just had sex before the left to visit a new potter's studio. Susan was greeted by two large dogs.. both very interested in her nasty pussy and asshole smells! A breeding was to happen for sure!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Hairy   .

It was Saturday morning and Susan and I had just finished making love. Oh how I enjoy eating and fucking her delicious hairy pussy! We had to get a move on because of an appointment with a new potter we had just met at a Street Market Sale downtown St Louis, MO.

We jumped up, got dressed and left in a very short amount of time. The drive to this potter’s house was wonderful as he, Richard, lived south of St Louis off of Hwy 55. Richard lived on about 20 acres and his studio was attached to his house out the backdoor.

Richard met Susan and me at the front door along with his two large mastiffs. Both were black but what was more impressive was that one had pushed his nose into Susan’s fresh fucked pussy and the other was pushing his nose into her butt cheeks! I know for sure they could detect the smell of a just fucked pussy! Richard must have also as I detected a little smile on his lips! All three of us continued to stand there, just talking about our love of pottery, not acting as if any of us were aware of what his dogs were doing to Susan’s pussy and butt!

Richard finally told us to follow him and he would take us out to his studio. He showed us all around, even taking us into the side area which he was using as his storefront to sell his finished works!

Finally Richard set down at his potter’s wheel and threw on a large piece of clay. I was standing there talking to him about his clay which turned out to be a Cone 10 he would wood fire once finished. As Richard and I continued to talk about his throwing technique, Susan seemed to disappear. I had really lost track of her, when I realized Richard was looking up and away from the wheel. What did I see ... a TV screen showing Susan in his Pottery Sales Room, sitting on a chair with, as it turned out to be, Rowdy standing between her legs licking her pussy! Susan had one hand holding her dress out of the dog’s way, and her other hand on Rowdy’s head.

I didn’t know what to say, when Richard looked up at me he asked if it was ok, we should take a break and watch to see what might happen between Susan and his dogs! I looked at Richard and told him that was fine with me.

Seeing Susan with his large dog brought back thoughts of Susan bed by our family dog in our garden ... in front of my father and mother! Susan and I have so often talked about another sexual experience with breeding it we ever got another chance! So here was her another chance ... but in such a public space!

Richard and I watched Susan for another ten minutes before she pushed Rowdy away and got up, looking around quickly as she got on her hands and knees on the Sales Room floor. We both could see she had found a rug she placed under her knees; it appeared for her comfort for what was to come.

To my TOTAL amazement, Richard and I both watched Susan wiggle her butt at Rowdy and he moved back in to continue licking her pussy AND asshole. In the next moment, Rowdy jumped up on Susan’s back and started humping away. There was no doubt that Rowdy was now fucking Susan!

Richard suggested we should move to the Salesroom! As we entered Susan was facing away from the door, so she had no idea anyone else was there. Richard squatted down to see better then looked up at me and mouthed PUSSY! Richard also saw that I was rubbing my penis through my shorts. While I was hard, my tiny penis was nothing to write home about.

Richard unzipped my shorts and tried to pull my penis out. I told him I was quite tiny and there was really nothing there! He laughed at me and told me it must be a real disappointment to have a sissy penis. Then he pulled down his shorts and revealed a good size cock, which was now about 8 inches. I saw his very large veins running along the long length of his cock and his very large cock head ... still hidden by the mess of foreskin covering!

Without having to be told I dropped to my knees and took Richard’s cock into my mouth. I had only been giving him a blowjob for a couple of minutes when he pulled his cock from my mouth and told me to get up and follow him. He then walked over in front of Susan and told me to suck his cock again ... now in front of my bitch wife. As I dropped to my knees I could see Susan on my right side as she was looking up and seeing this large cock sliding in and out of my mouth! Although she was watching with some amazement, I didn’t know if it was seeing me sucking a cock for the first time or the fact that she was still being fucked by this large dog.

“Oh OH OHHHH...” Susan cried! “God his cock is great ... so hot and big ... I feel his hot cum ... so much cum!” She moaned.

Richard had great timing because just as he shot his large load of cum down my throat, Rowdy dropped down off Susan and turned around, still tied with her now butt to butt.

Richard pushed me away and pushed his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and took him in! I sat there for over 20 minutes before Rowdy pulled out of Susan and walked over to the side of the room to lick himself! I heard Richard call out for Bud, his other mastiff. Bud came running into the Sales Room and started licking Susan’s dripping pussy! It didn’t take Bud but a few minutes before he too jumped up on Susan’s back and slammed his doggie cock into her hairy pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.