Bi-sissy Instruction - Cover

Bi-sissy Instruction

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

True Sex Story: Bob has first bi-sexual experience with his friend Richard. Richard is very experienced and brings Bob along in his sexual growth.. that is becoming the sissy boi he has dreamed of becoming.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Size   .

It started as a regular house call from our Pottery Guy, Richard, who supplied all of our potter supplies for our home studio. Our kiln stopped working so he came out to the house to troubleshoot it.

He was standing next to the Control Box and told me to get down and checking the wiring from the Box to the Kiln itself. After completing that task I looked up to tell Richard everything looked ok only to find this uncut cock hanging out of his pants ... now right in my face!

“Go ahead Bob,” Richard told me, “I’ve seen you checking out my package many times and know that you want to suck him ... my manly cock. So go ahead, it’s just you and me here today. Susan is at work so she won’t catch you giving a blowjob boy!”

Richard was correct! I had been looking at his so called package! Every time he sold us supplies and brought them to our house, I caught myself looking at his crotch, wondering just what his cock looked like. My desire to kiss and lick a cock has been in the back of my mind for years! When Susan and I had sex she would even talk about me sucking cock, I assumed because she had found a few Gay websites I had left open by accident!

So I opened my mouth and sucked in Richard’s cock. Still somewhat soft it moved into my mouth with comfort! I began to suck on it more and sure enough it grew in length and girth!

“That’s it Bob,” commented Richard, “I knew you would be a good little cock sucker, I just knew you wanted my cock and so now you’ve got it! Keep sucking me and I’ll feed you cum so you can taste it and drink it down!”

Richard began pumping his cock deeper and deeper as I felt him unload his hot cum into my mouth and down my throat! WOW ... I’ve seen cock sucking online and even men shooting their cum all over a subs face and into their mouth BUT it seemed unreal that actually have a big cock, deep in my mouth, pumping its cum down my throat and flooding my mouth!

“You like that don’t you Bob?” Ask Richard, “I knew you would get off sucking cock and drinking down a large load of cum! Dam boy, I bet Susan would get off watching you RIGHT NOW, oh yah!”

I finally drank down all of Richard’s cum and then he pulled his cock out of my mouth! I was still on my knees and just like he thought my tiny penis was dripping out my little bit of cum, making just the smallest puddle on the floor between my legs!

“Don’t worry Bob,” Richard told me, “You’ll see my phone cam setting on the workbench. I’ve recorded your entire sissy cock sucker event that I can and will post online, show to my girlfriend Pat, and of course I’ll show it to Susan the next chance I get!”

Richard finished the repair on our Kiln Control Unit and left to head back downtown St. Louis. I didn’t hear from him in several days when I received an email from him, with just a link inside it! When I opened the link there, right there was a video of me sucking his cock and drinking down his cum on a Web Site named St Louis Sissy Husbands! There were hundreds and hundreds of posted videos on this site, all of various men sucking cock, drinking cum and ... oh yes ... being fucked up their ass by another man always with a large white or black cock!

I was in shock! I was praying that Richard hadn’t sent this same link to Susan. If he did she didn’t say anything to me about it, not for days for weeks! Finally Susan had ordered more clay for our studio and sure enough Richard delivered it in this truck! This time he brought alone Efrain, one of his many Hispanic workers, to carry our clay down to our studio!

Richard no sooner arrived than he told me to strip and drop down before him! Richard stripped too and pushed his cock against my mouth. I opened up and sucked him in and began working over his cock to the best of my ability! He was leaking pre-cum which I drank down to the best of my ability. When he was ready to cum Richard grabbed the back of my head and shot his load deep into my throat!

I no sooner licked my lips when I saw Efrain taking his place in front of me and he too had stripped and was pushing his very brown, uncut Mexican cock into my mouth! But unlike Richard, Efrain began pissing into my mouth pushing up again my lips hard so I had to shallow him down! His piss seemed sort of sweet but it still tasted like pee!

When I opened my eyes I saw Richard standing next to us with his phone cam pointing directly at my face! I know he was making yet another video that would end up online AGAIN this time showing that I would even suck off a Mexican cock!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.