My Wife's First Gangbang - Cover

My Wife's First Gangbang

by Porn Cop

Copyright© 2023 by Porn Cop

True Sex Story: My wife of almost 50 years confides in me about a sexual encounter she had while I was finishing up my basic training for the army.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

The wife and I have been married for almost fifty years. We have been very active and experimental in our sex lives over those years. Well, the wife took a ten-day vacation this year for her sixty-eight, birthday to go see her best girl friend who lives in Virginia, we live in Colorado. I had to work and could not go so on my days off; I was alone with my thoughts and started to reflect on the beginnings of our sexual journey and decided to write a few stories and put them on line for others to read.

I enjoy reading true and fantasy sexual stories of husbands allowing their wives to be used by other men as they see fit. This first story was not witnessed by me but, told to me by my wife with a few missing details which I filled in from my imagination and knowledge of her.

The story begins with a short history of our early married life. My wife’s name is Carol and I am Ted. We met in 1972 in a nursing home we both worked at. I was a patient care orderly and she was a nurse’s aide. We found out we were both in the same school and in the class of 1973. I had just transferred to that school because our family moved out of the school district we had lived in and I unhappily had to move too. I was dating a very Christian girl and shortly after I transferred her mother told her to dump me and like a good Christian she did. Carol had been dumped by her older boy friend just before I was dumped and was seeing a geek who worked at the nursing home in the kitchen. After that ended, I swooped in and asked her out and she accepted.

I had not gotten far with my ex, only a little petting, just enough to get sexually frustrated and come to the realization that the good guy finishes last or does not even make it to first base. Carol and I went to a drive-in movie on our first date, yes showing my age, we did not watch any of the movies and I got more from her in that few hours than I ever thought I would. We did not fuck but I got to know her whole body very well, she had worn, a short dress and panty hose with out panties under them. She had told me they were panty hose and why would you wear panties under them, I agreed with her. I rubbed her pussy through the material and before I knew it, she was very wet. I slipped my hand into the panty hose and ended up finger fucking her until she exploded with an orgasm, I knew from that point on she was mine. It was a wonderful first date and we became an item.

Now, Carol was what you would call a pleasantly plump girl, with a very cute face and bubbly personality. I never had much luck in the dating field and I decided that a pussy in hand was better than no pussy at all. It did not take us long to get sexual with each other, nothing over the top just your, oral sex and fucking. She was willing to please me in anyway, she could sexually and over the years I pushed her to her limits.

After two years of living together with a year break in between, we got married to get our parents off our backs about living together. It was the 70’s and everyone was doing it. I was twenty and Carol was nineteen when we tied the knot. Three years into our marriage I was working as a security officer in a Denver hospital and Carol was working in another hospital as an EMT. We were expecting our first child and I was trying to get on a police department, any department. I was attempting this in the late 70’s after finishing my associates degree in criminal justice. Well, affirmative action was in full swing and being a white man was not a good thing and I was hitting a wall and was getting really frustrated being told they were not hiring white men and believed Carol and my family did not realize how depressed and frustrated I was. I would find a police job opening in the newspaper want ads and apply, take the written test then the physical fitness test and go to the oral board, where I would be told I did great on ever test but they were not hiring white men. I wasted a month of my life on each rejection and there were many of them.

One day while on duty at my hospital security job, I found a nurse in the parking garage having a meltdown, because she misplaced her car keys, I calmed her down and helped her find her keys. She was very appreciating of my help and was very friendly to me each time I ran into her, mostly in the parking garage. After several planned encounters on my part, we hooked up. I had always had a thing for nurses dressed in the white dress uniform and white panty hose and this nurse always wore them. When we fucked for the first time, she kept her dress on and I ripped a whole in her white hose and licked her pussy until she orgasmed and I then fucked her through the hole I made in the hose. She acted like no man had ever given her an oral orgasm and she ended up being my fuck toy and I got to fuck her while she wore her uniform anytime I wanted, I believe she understood I was fucking the uniform more than her. We even hooked up during hers and my shifts and found places to fuck, she would wear pairs of the panty hose I had torn open so I would not have to rip them and make it easy for me to eat her and fuck her. It gave me a sense of adventure and of being needed and wanted I felt that I had lost in my marriage and life.

Not sure how it happened but, the wife and family found out about the affair and needless, to say no body was happy with me. Sometime after everyone found out about the affair, I got a position with a police department as a reserve officer, that is a cop who does the job for fun and not pay, promised the department I would give up my security job so as not to have a conflict of interest, which I did. After I left the hospital and started the training in my new career, I saw my fuck nurse less and less seeing her as a distraction and I wanted to put most of my spare time into going to the academy and working the road. I finally felt I was reaching my goal and volunteered a lot of my extra time into the position hoping to get on full time. My daughter was born three days before I got my badge pinned on me by my wife. I called it quits with the nurse and focused on being a dad and a cop.

After playing cop for a year and a half a full-time position opened and I had to go to an oral board to get approval to get the position. A week before the board I got into an altercation off duty and the board found out and I was disqualified. I had the incident cleared up before the oral board and it ended up being nothing. To cover my ass, I had told my reserve lieutenant, about what happened and he asked me to let him know the outcome. I called and told him everything was fine and he told me thanks for letting him know and I thought that was the end of it. Well, he had not waited and sent it up the chain-of-command and it got to the board and I got fucked.

The lieutenant admitted he jumped the gun and was sorry I did not get the position. I told him thanks for stabbing me in the back and that I was being up front about everything. I just said fuck it, I knew I would never get on after this and quit the reserves. I was fed up with the law enforcement field and was at a loss, for what to do.

Just after Carol and I graduated I was planning on going into the army but, I had gotten hit by a car crossing the street and suffered a broken femur and had to move back into my parent’s house and Carol decided to go to school out of town. I kind of forgot about my plans for joining the army, until I found my self looking futureless. I decided, I wanted to go to war. At age twenty-five, I joined up not telling Carol of my plans until I was sworn in and was put on nine months delayed entry. I just felt like a screw-up and needed to get away from my life in Colorado. Well, joining the army did not win me any points after my parents found out. I heard through the family grape vine they had encouraged Carol to leave me.

Just before I left for training Carol started going to a medical weight loss program, medical supervised starvation, to lose weight. I thought it was something good to keep her mind off my being gone. After I left at the end of October of 1980, I was not kept up to date as to how well the weight loss was going. Until our training class was allowed to come home for Christmas leave. When I got off the plane, I was amazed. Carol looked like a whole different person; I hardly recognized her. She, dropped from 160 pounds to 110 pounds. I told her if she looked like that before we got together, I would have thought her out of my league. The vacation went great, it was thrilling having sex with Carol and her hot new body and taking her out to show her off. When ever we went out, she dressed sexy, dresses with gartered stocking and heels and sexy lingerie, I could not have asked for more. Well, all good things must end and I headed back for the rest of my training which would last another two more months.

I had a very strange feeling after I left that Carol was deciding and was on the fence about having to give up all she had gained from her hard work improving her body and leaving her work friends and life to go with me when I finished. But she did.

After we got back together and started our lives in the military, it did not take long for Carol to gain all her weight back, having two more kids did not help but she did not put any effort into losing the baby fat. I confronted her about its years later and she told me she felt like she did not need to look like she did during that period of her life. Being just a wife and mother were not reason enough and she said also that she was afraid of the things I would make her do, that last part seemed a strange statement to me but, after finding out what happened while I was gone it made sense. With a little more probing I finally got most of the picture.

Carol told me she was really pissed at me for all the crap that happened while I was trying to get hired on as a cop. Of course, it was all my fault and the affair was high on the list and then joining the army and the prospect of pulling her away from her life and job. She said joining the weight loss program was a way of making her feel better about herself and as the weight came off, she started getting more attention from the men working in the ER, in particular a fireman who paid a lot of attention to her and encouraged her to leave me and stay with him offering her a house, credit card and car. She figured he was being silly and over the top on the flirting and did not take him seriously. Of course, there were other paramedics, EMTs and other firemen. They flirted with her and she flirted back, nothing more than that, she said she still in the back of her mind felt like the fat girl and could not see the transformation.

She continued, four weeks after I left to go back to finish my training, the count-down was beginning for her to decide if she was going to stay or up root and come and be with me. She was invited to a party some of the ER personnel were having at one of the guy’s houses. She did not see any harm in going. She was bored with just working and being a mother and being lonely and she figured it might be her last fling with the guys from work if she decided to leave her job and life behind. She arranged with my mother to baby sit our daughter. After all the attention I gave her with the way she dressed when I was home on leave, she decided to dress up for the party. None of the guys had seen her in anything but her work scrubs and she thought it would be a great way to flirt at the party. She wore a blue knee length dress with a bra, garter, black stockings and black heels and nothing else. She wore her panties over the garter, a habit I had gotten her into so I could take the panties off and the garter and stockings would stay on when I fucked her. She said she was only planning on flirting and nothing else. She was anxiously waiting for the day of the party.

On the day of the party, she drove to the address of the house and walked up to the door and rang the door bell and was greeted by the fireman who she had been flirting with and had made her the offer to leave me. She was surprised to see him and asked, “is this the house you offered me?” He told her “Yes” and that he owned it out right. She said his eyes had a lustful glint to them and he stated, “damn! I have never seen you dressed in nothing but scrubs and man do you look hot.” She said she felt her cheeks blush from the remark. He led her to the kitchen where a couple guys she knew from the ER were talking and drinking. The fireman said “our guest of honor has arrived” she, was taken aback by the statement but brushed it off and asked “where is everyone else?” and was told it was still early and they would be here shortly. She was so self-conscious about coming to a grown-up party by herself for the first time and then noticed how the guys looked at her with a kind of lustfulness, she vaguely noticed the lack of other female party goers. Shortly after her arrival three other male co-workers arrived and stood around her drinking and checking her out.

Carol does not really drink liquor but will take a shot of tequila to help her relax. One thing I know about Carol and tequila is like the song, “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off” by Joe Nichols. Well, her clothes do not fall off but, after three shots her lips get numb and she gets very loose and open sexually and that is on a full stomach. Well, she said that she had not eaten all day because she was so anxious about the party and figured she could eat something there. Not thinking about that she asked and received a shot of tequila and not wanting to look like a light weight, threw it back. After seeing her down the shot so quickly her glass was refilled and was never empty.

Carol said her head was swimming from all the attention she was getting and casual touches of the guy’s hands on her body were making her excited and longing for more. Her lips were beyond numb. Carol still did not see any other women from the department yet, or anybody else of show up but, was getting so much attention she did not care.

After some time in the kitchen and losing count of the shots she had drank the hands continued to explore her body outside her clothes and her hands were reciprocating with touches of her own. She felt like a kid playing pin the tail on the donkey being spung around in the middle of the group of guys which counted six. The fireman who owned the house and name I was never told asked if she wanted to see the rest of her house and she accepted and he took her hand in his and led her around the house while the other guys stayed in the kitchen.

After seeing the house, she was led to a closed door and he asked her to close her eyes because he wanted to show her a surprise. She closed her eyes and heard the door open and after being led into the room heard the door close behind her. With her eyes still closed the fireman drew her into his arms and she without thinking encircled him with her arms and he kissed her sticking his tongue inside her mouth and she sucked on it and after he removed it from her mouth, she snaked her tongue into his and he sucked it trying to pull it out of her head which made her moan and press her body as close as she could. Still keeping her eyes closed and feeling like she was in a dream from the hot passionate kiss. When the kiss ended, she asked if she could open her eyes yet and he told her no. She cooed and asked him, “what about the party?” and he replied with mischief in his voice, “you are the party.” She questioned the remark with “what?” He, then drew one of his hands up to her head and forced another deep tongue sucking kiss. During the kiss she opened her eyes to a dimly lit room and saw faint shadows around them. She then felt other hands touching her body. Hands running up and down her stockinged legs, up and down her back and shoulders, arms and around her ass through the material of the dress. Then she felt her dress being raised up from the bottom exposing her panty covered ass. She tried to speak a protest but, her mouth was still locked to the fireman’s. Her head was swimming and could hear indistinct voices around her and then she felt her panties being pulled down her legs and without, any encouragement she stepped out of them as they hit and rested on the tops of her heels. Moments later she felt and heard the zipper on the back of her dress being pulled down and felt the cool air hit her bare back and someone unsnapped her bra. The fireman disengaged his mouth from hers and released his embrace from around her body and pulled her arms to her side and reached up and slid the dress off her shoulders. The dress and bra fell to the floor as a unit and she was held steady from behind to assist her as she stepped out of the pile of clothes and they were kicked to the side, out of the way.

The fireman then released her and step back at which time she realized she was standing in the middle of a bedroom with all the guys from the kitchen encircling her. She felt hands now roughly touching her naked flesh. She felt a hand being placed on each of her shoulders and felt pressure making her slowly go to her knees. Once she was kneeling, she noticed most all the guys were naked, except her fireman host and everyone she saw had a very hard and hungry looking cock of all sizes.

In her tequila addled mind, she was still able to realize that she was out numbered and she had walked willingly into this situation. So, without hesitation she reached up and helped the fireman out of his pants and underwear and found his cock was fully erect and as he was pulling his shirt off, she started stroking and licking his shaft. She fondled his hairy balls and licked under them and drew her tongue back up the length of the shaft and as the head reached her mouth, she guided it past her lips and into her mouth and his hands gripped the hair on the back of her head and forced his cock down her throat and he began fucking her throat in deep and rhythmic thrusts, letting out groans of pleasure and satisfaction as he loosened her throat. He, exclaimed “this feels better than I imagined it would!”

While the cock was exploring the depths of her throat she reached around and pulled his ass towards her face assisting him in her throat fucking. She knew this cock was going to be the first of many. She felt hands exploring her body. Hands roughly and lustfully squeezed her tits and pulled her nipples sending shock waves of pain and excitement through her body. Someone used a foot to make her spread her legs wider and fingers started probing and from what she could tell by the sound was a very, very wet pussy. The fireman removed his cock and she gasped for a deep breath and was shocked to feel him pull her down on all fours and led her to the bed by pulling her long blond hair, she did not resist and crawled on her knees like a bitch in heat. Someone she recognized as a paramedic friend sat on the edge of the bed with a flag pole of a cock and she was pulled to her feet by her hair and made to bend over and her mouth was positioned over the head of the pole. Her hair was released and his fingers wove into her hair close to her scalp and manipulated the movement of her head as she opened her cock sucking lips so her mouth and throat could accommodate his meat. Two other bodies stood on each side of her and her hands were pulled to her side to their designated cock and she began to stroke them, she felt oil on the flesh which made the up and down motion of her hands easier. She could feel the heat from the excited flesh and the throbbing of their man muscle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.