She Broke the Rules... - Cover

She Broke the Rules...

by Zak

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: When one of my staff breaks the rules, she has to take her punishment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Analingus   Petting   .

It was dark; I had sat in the cold hedgerow for ages watching the lights, watching the house for ages. I could tell she was alone. I watched as the lights were turned on and off telling me what she was doing, telegraphing her movements, the living room light went out the bedroom light came on.

The bathroom light was on briefly and then it went off, the bedroom light stayed on for around a quarter of an hour more before it was turned off, and then the house was in darkness. I could hear people walking along the road in front of the house and her next-door neighbours coming home. I wait for a little longer; I want to make sure I am not seen.

I am very patient and I waited half an hour more before I made my move.

I slipped over her garden fence, walked slowly across the lawn, and tried the back door. It was locked. There was a window to the right of it that was open slightly. I gently open it, aware of every creak; every little noise seems amplified in the darkness. I slipped my arm in through the window and flicked open the catch on the door. I stepped into her kitchen and closed the door behind me, locking it again and I pulled the window closed. I do not want to be disturbed.

I let my eyes become accustomed to the ambient light within the house. The layout came out of the darkness and I moved to a doorway that led into a hallway. Again, in the hallway, I let my eyes adjust before I moved onward. On the right was a table with a telephone on it, I pulled the cord from the wall socket. I set down my backpack and take out my tools. A night mask, the sort people wear on flights to block out the light, four silk scarves, cable ties, some gaffer tape, and a short blade.

The stairs were on my left and I slipped off my shoes to make less noise. I ascend the steps slowly, carefully moving up one step at a time. Each step would send out a warning. It took me over ten minutes to make it to the first-floor landing.

There were open doors all around me. I stopped and I listened. I know which room she was in, but I listened anyway just in case I had made a mistake and there was someone else in the house. There is no noise from any of the other rooms. There was only me and her in the house, just how I wanted it.

I stood outside her room and waited. I tried to slow my breathing down. I listened with my ear pressed into the door. There was no noise, only the soft murmuring of her breathing.

I opened the door and slipped into her room; it was in complete darkness but I could make out her form on the bed. She is naked apart from a pair of white lacy panties; she is lying on top of her sheets. I dropped the blade, cable ties, and face mask on the side of the bed softly so as not to wake her.

I take the blade in my right hand and move to the side of the bed. I need to be quick, to make the move as fast as possible. I need to use the elements of both surprise and fear to make this work. I need to overpower her with a minimum of fuss.

I try to slow my breathing down again and count to ten in my head. I pounced and within a second, I was straddling her waist, and I grabbed a handful of her curly blonde hair. I push her face into the pillow as her body tenses and she tries to struggle. I grab one wrist and twist an arm behind her back. I held her tightly but gently as her body writhed beneath me for seconds before she calmed down.

My mouth was right by her ear and I whispered into it softly.

“Please, don’t cry out, don’t struggle and you will not be hurt!” My voice was low and authoritative.

I felt her body slump under me. I let her face up out of the pillow but I was ready to hold it down again if she screamed. She did not...

“Please! Please do not hurt me,” she pleaded.

“If you comply with my demands this will be painless, do you understand?” I whispered into her ear.

“What do you want?” she asked her voice low, almost a whisper.

“Okay from now on unless told you will only answer yes or no only do you understand?” I told her.

“Yes,” she replied.

Her voice was strong but I sensed she was compliant; I picked up the mask and passed it over her head. She gasped as the mask settled on her face; she was now blindfolded.

“Okay I am going to let you stand by the side of the bed, do you understand?” I asked. I tried to make my voice sound stern, but even I could hear the lust coming through.

“Yes,” her voice was no more than a mere whisper.

I slipped off her and guided her gently to her feet and then positioned her by the side of the bed. I pull her arms behind her and use the scarves to bind her wrists. She struggled slightly but soon they were tied and I pushed my foot into the back of one of her knees and she dropped to the kneeling position.

“I will not hurt you as long as you behave and do as I tell you!” I whispered in her ear. She sobbed but did not say anything. I think she knew what was about to happen.

I undressed slowly; she gasped as she heard my zip going down. I was soon naked and my cock was as hard as a bar of steel. I stood right in front of her my dick just an inch from her mouth. It was so close I could feel her breath on its sensitive tip.

“Now you will felate me and if you do it well you will be rewarded, do anything wrong and you will feel pain,” I said, my voice thick with lust. “Do you understand me bitch?”

There is a little gulp before she responds “Yes, I understand.”

I pushed the tip of my cock against her lips and was just a little resistance before it entered the warm wetness of her mouth.

At first, her lips were just wrapped around it, and she did not move. Then I felt a little movement. I feel her tongue run along the base of my shaft. I feel a little suction as she got used to the feeling on my dick. I felt her head moving gently.

“That’s it, the sooner we are finished the sooner I will leave you in peace!” I say. I grabbed a handful of hair just in case she tried to pull away. She gasped as my hand grabbed her.

I felt the tip of her tongue on the head of my cock and her lips moving around it.

I pull my cock from her mouth and stroked it a few times until I saw a bead of my precum leaking from its tip. I took the tip of my dick and slowly rubbed it along her mouth, smearing my cum along her lips. I could see the shine of it even in the darkness.

My hands stroked the soft flesh of her cheeks and shoulders as she slowly and softly kissed the tip of my cock.

I took my dick in my hand and stroked it over her downy cheeks.

She was breathing heavily now and I heard her gasp again as I pushed my throbbing cock into her mouth again. I felt her take the tip of my cock into her mouth and she sucked gently on it.

I let her take her time as the slow sucking was really turning me on. Her tongue and her lips are playing a delightful tune on my organ.

I start to feel my cum boiling in my balls and know it is time to fuck her sweet face. I grab a handful of her blonde curly hair and held her head as I slid my cock deep into her mouth until my balls bounce off her chin. She tried to pull back but my hand kept her head in position.

I heard her moaning and groaning.

I gave her a few moments to become familiar with it so deep in her mouth before I started to fuck her mouth slowly, my cock slid in and out and my scrotum bounced off her chin as I built up a slow but steady rhythm.

I could feel her lips dragging down the length of my rod every time I pulled it from her mouth. I felt her tongue on my cock as I plunged it into her mouth. My hips start to build up a steady tempo, driving my cock into her warm mouth.

I knew I would not last long; it had been a month or so since my balls were emptied. I felt my climax starting to build up in my gut. My balls were boiling, tingling as the pleasure rose inside me.

I could feel it strengthen and rise and knew I was about to cum. I grunted as my cock swelled and jerked and two spurts of cum filled her mouth. My cock popped from her mouth and my third string of jizz hit her square on the nose and the fourth hit her lips and chin.

“Fuck that felt good!” I grunted.

I sat back on the bed and watched as my cum dribbled off her nose, some landed on her mouth and I watch as her tongue flicked out and licked it up. After she had licked it up, I could see that she bit her lip.

It was like she had done it as a natural reaction but at the same time, she knew it was wrong to do it.

After a few minutes, I stood up and knelt behind her. My cock sat nicely in the groove of her buttocks. My hands reach around and I cupped her tits as I bit down on the soft flesh of her shoulders. I licked and kissed the skin. My lips were moving along her shoulder until I was kissing her neck.

She tried to pull away from me but my hands gripped her tightly. My hands mauled her titties as I kissed and bit her neck, leaving marks on her pale skin. My cock was rubbing over her ass as I held her close to me.

“I am going to untie your hands, get up and lay on your back on the bed.”

She did not answer just nodded her head in agreement.

“And no funny business, okay?” I said, trying to make my voice as menacing as possible.

She nodded her agreement again.

I untied her and grabbed her shoulder to guide her as lay down. I tied a scarf around each wrist and about the bedstead. I made sure the mask was still secure before I turned on the bedside lamp so I could get a better look at her.

The light cast eerie shadows around the room. I noticed a small gold item on the bedside table, at first, I thought it was lipstick, but it was too big.

I picked it up; it was a small old-school vibrator. One that has a small dial at its base to adjust its speed.

I picked it up and smelt it, it had been used recently. I could smell fresh cum on it!

“Have you been a naughty girl this evening?” I asked but she did not answer. I reached out and gripped one of her nipples pinching it between my thumb and forefinger. She gasped but I was not sure if it was a gasp of pain or pleasure.

“I said have you been a naughty girl?”

“Yes,” she whimpered.

My fingers still gripped her pebble-like nipple that had now grown harder. I tweak it again. Tugging it and pinching it. Her nipples are incredibly responsive, I pinched both her nipples and pulled them away from her body until she cried out with either lust or pain, I was not sure which and nor was I bothered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.