Doing It for Dad - Cover

Doing It for Dad

by Janet McCaverty

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Erotica Story: Janet does something very dirty for her Dad. ... ...As I walked home from school, my fingers pulled at my shoulder-length hair, thinking it was time I had it cut and styled into something more in line with a young lady in love. - I thought how lucky I’d been with Mother putting him in my bedroom to share. Because that is how it all began between me and Dad.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Teen Siren   True Story   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Bestiality   .

As I walked home from school, my fingers pulled at my shoulder-length hair, thinking it was time I had it cut and styled into something more in line with a young lady in love. - I thought how lucky I’d been with Mother putting him in my bedroom to share.

Because that is how it all began between me and Dad. It had been magical; realising he was so handsome and muscular.

Oh yes, and that meaty cock between his legs! ... that was part of it too!

I laughed.

I had frigged myself raw in bed at the thought of it being inside me; and while he was so near me too!

Men were so lucky to have that all to themselves; theirs to enjoy, whenever they liked!

When sucking Dan’s cock in the Troxy cinema I hadn’t bargained for that rush of juice into my mouth. The panic I felt! ... What does a girl do with it? ... And what must he have thought of her ... swallowing it?

Another time I would have a tissue handy.

But best of all was how different I felt now; after having seduced that big strong handsome man.

Mother was home early for a change when I bounced in.

“My! your cheerful today madam, did a boy whistle after you or something?”

I felt a pang of guilt over dad but came back with, “ Oh Hi Mum! Your back early, are you cooking something for tea today?”

“Now that’s what I call a back-hand compliment Janet and yes It’s Shepherd’s Pie with peas and gravy so do get changed and washed by five.” said Margot breezily adding,

“Your father won’t be in till later this evening; he’s at that club bar busy at something.”

“O K Mum.” said Janet bounding up the stairs as Margot called after her, “It will give us a chance to chat together for a change!”

I thought what’s got into my mother ... being so pleasant and friendly?

After our meal together was over, things began to unfold.

“Well, I’ll come clean with you,” smiled her mother, I’m hoping you’ll take kindly to a bit of serious news.”

Then she spoke of a business trip to France; due soon with her boss Raymond. And Margot felt that as I was a now a teenager, I would be perfectly comfortable at home with my father.

My heart missed a beat but I kept a straight face. “ How long will you be away for mum?”

“Well, that’s another thing Janet, my time away will be open ended; that is to say, I’m not sure of a return date at present.” ~ ~

~ ~ But Janet’s mother never intended to return home from her so called holiday; in fact she had come to realise that her husband was fucking their daughter Janet; and frankly, she couldn’t care less! Let them get on with it!

Margot had been having a wonderful love affair of her own and wanted to be free of all parental responsibilities at Raymond’s new place in France.


You could say this event was a pivotal point in my love affair with Dad.

Naturally, Dad and I were over the moon to find we had our very own love nest; free to walk around naked in the evenings if the fancy took us!

Life had become so carefree for Dad; but perhaps a little too much?

For he got himself into some serious trouble at his works club.

You could say fortune was fickle for him but in short, he’d got dragged into some heavy gambling ... and lost.

I could see how depressed he was over it,

But I dragged the truth out of him quite soon; that the man he was in debt to was called Josh Benton, who was a successful breeder of fine dogs?

Apparently, Benton could easily get Dan sacked if he failed to honour his gambling liability. That really was something we had to avoid at all cost!

Over the next few days I could see how Dad was cracking-up over the matter.

In fact, sex between us had ceased since the matter had begun! It was that serious!

So without his knowledge I decided to visit this Mr Benton, to get some kind of deal done that Dad could manage.

Benton was civil enough to discuss the matter with me, although when I put my reason for seeing him, he’d silently eyed me over in a lustful manner.

But I had no idea what kind of lurid thing turned this man on! If I had, I would have turned and walked away!

And Josh Benton was a bit too smart to get himself into an underage-sex charge. No; his demand of me was a more humiliating than that.

Yet because of my love for Dan, I found myself agreeing to something I had never imagined possible.

I had agreed to meet Mr Benton at his dog pen - after dark - dressed in a short skirt without knickers? What was he after? I closed my mind off from the possibilities and reminded myself that I had to go through with it for the man I loved.


As I approached the place Mr Benton beckoned to me from his yard.

“Okay young Miss – come on in! It’s all okay here!”

I was dressed in my overcoat and white boots and beneath was just my mini-skirt with no knickers like he asked – but I felt so nervous stepping into his dog-shed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.