Alfie, Bruno and Two Men Have Me - Cover

Alfie, Bruno and Two Men Have Me

Copyright© 2021 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How I was fucked by two older men and two dogs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting  

I was sitting in between my two older lovers, slowly playing with their hard cocks as the action began to heat up again.

Wanking Dennis hard with my right hand, I lent over and licked the tip of Gregs hard cock. Within seconds my mouth was engulfed around it as I slowly began to use my tongue to flick his hard, red, shiny head and then take his full engorged length into my mouth.

Dennis used his hands to spread my stocking clad legs wide and slowly began to circle my rock hard clit with two fingers as I sucked hard on his friend.

“So human cock or dog cock first you fucking dirty bitch?” I was asked as two fingers were slowly slipping around my wet gash.

I moaned in delight, “I don’t really care. I’m going to be fucked many times by you both and our gorgeous boys anyway.” I then motioned my head back down, this time on to Dennis’s hard cock and repeated the same action. Flicking my tongue around his shiny helmet before licking its full-length and then slobbering and sucking it deep.

The two dogs were bouncing around excitedly.

Alfie was once again trying to get to grips with one of my wide spread legs and was humping at my stockings sending spurts of his watery cum over my legs and high heels.

“I think we’d better get this horny boy up your fanny,” Greg laughed. “My boy is desperate for some of that hot pussy again. Wait till you see this slut take him mate. She’s something else,” he said, turning to Dennis.

I finished sucking on Dennis’ cock and came up and was kissed deeply by each of the men in turn as I had Alfie and Bruno at my spread legs trying to hump me.

My tongue swirled around Dennis’ mouth as Greg played with my tits, kneading them, then sucking on each in turn, and the two dogs intermittently nuzzled at my wet pussy. “You’re about to get absolutely screwed rotten,” Greg smiled. “Now get on all fours you fucking married slut.”

I willingly did so, popping my little grey pleated skirt over my back as I knew I was about to be entered for the first time by one of the dogs that day.

I needn’t have worried as Alfie was almost straight at me, trying to mount me from behind. “Oh god yes, help him get his cock up me,” I almost begged looking up and smiling at the two men.

“I told you she was a hot slut for a dog cock, didn’t I!” he boasted to his friend. “Now lets watch the married tart get a good fucking screwing from the boys.”

I was now on all fours, my little grey skirt up around my waist, my legs spread wide, my legs in my stockings and my slut heels in place; ready for a good cocking.

The buttons on my blouse had been completely undone so my tits were fully out on display. The little schoolgirl hat was still perched on my head as I was mounted for the first time by Alfie.

He literally leapt on my back in excitement. knocking me forward a little bit. “Yes, that’s a good boy,” Greg said watching.”He cant wait to fuck you again can he.”

Once I had regained my position from being knocked forwards, I was in position. Alfie was once again on my back, his front paws gripping around my waist scratching my tits as he did so. He was thrusting at me from behind and jerking his cock against my inner thighs. Greg moved behind him to position him better on top of me, within a couple of thrusts his sheath and cock hit my wet fanny lips. I was rocking forwards a little bit with the power of his thrusting, and I was sighing as he began to hit home on target with his cock. “That’s it, that’s it good boy. Go on, yes, yes fuck me. Fuck me,” I begged as he began slotting his long, dog dick into my wet open quim, splaying my lips.

Greg helped him position his paws around me so he had a really good tight hold of me and he really begun to fuck me in earnest. “Oh fucking hell yes!” I cried as his cock was now slamming in and out of me faster and faster. “Oh fuck yes! Jesus yes, fuck me.Fuck it. Oh yes, fuck me with that big cock of yours,” I was urging him on as he continued to thrust and shoot his doggy sperm up me.

The guys egged him on,”Good boy, good boy that’s it, screw the dirty bitch.” Dennis was standing watching from the side and wanking his hard cock as he did so. As Alfie continued pounding me, knocking me forwards with his hard thrusts, so hard that the little hat on my head gave up the ghost and fell off onto the floor in front of me.

They laughed seeing this,”That’s it boy fuck her so hard her clothes fall off.” Alfie was slowing his thrusting as I knew he was about to begin knotting me. “Drop your shoulders a little bit Anna and it will help him get really tied with you,” Greg said to me. As I looked across Dennis was also pulling on his cock, slowly watching his mates dog fucking me hard. I did as requested and dropped my shoulders slowly down. This allowed Alfie to grip me even better, and his head cocked to one side, his tongue hanging out drooling over my face as I looked back at him.

“Good boy,” I said to him smiling “You’ve got your cock really deep up my wet cunt haven’t you. Go on now give me your hot spunk. That’s it, go on, give me all your cum and make me have your puppies.”

His huge prick was swelling inside me and I could feel his knot growing. “Oh that’s absolutely delicious,” I said. “He’s really big, and he is now swelling up nicely and filling my fucking cunt up.”

Dennis quickly went behind and lifted his tail up to check that he was fully embedded in me. “He is literally balls deep up you,” he said. “He’s right up inside you, I can’t even see the hint of his knot. Good girl Anna, I’m sure you can take it all you fucking slag.”

Alfie was continuing to dribble onto me with his tongue hanging out so I looked at it, smiling and tried to lick my tongue against his. “He is a very good boy,” I panted. “That’s a good boy Alfie, who’s got his cock very deep up me? Yes, yes, It’s you boy, and you’re loving it aren’t you.”

He was now pumping me full of his dog’s jizz. I could feel spurt after spurt splattering into my womb as his massive cock nudged against my cervix. “He’s fucking huge,” I said gasping out loud. “Fuck! His knot is stretching me so wide and his cock is spurting so much spunk.I feel like it’s going to come out of my mouth.” The guys laughed, watching intensely, and wanking each other’s cocks as I looked at then and smiled.

“Oh I love that. Oh yes you play with each other, that’s it. I like watching that!” I said.

“And we love watching you getting fucked by dogs,” they both laughed in return, spitting on their hands as they were playing with each other’s cocks slowly.

Bruno was bouncing around feeling left out and whining a little bit. I tried to quieten him down, “Don’t worry boy, once he’s finished breeding me you’re cumming straight onto mummy too. You’re going to give me another doggy cock straight away.”

Alfie remained tied with me for a good twenty minutes, at first in the same position with me on all fours, shoulders dropped to the floor and he just lay on my back pumping my love hole with his hot seed. For the last five minutes or so Greg helped him slowly turn around, careful to keep his full knot in me, so that I could raise myself up a little bit once again. Alfie was now facing the other way, our asses touching as his cock had been turned around inside me.

With me in this position on all fours I was fed the delight of both guys’ cocks in turn. Sucking on them as I continued taking hot, sweet spurts of dogs cum non stop up my pussy.

One of the guys stayed with Alfie to ensure that he didn’t pull away from me while the other slapped my face with their hard ons and made me suck, lick and deepthroat them. I was on the verge of climaxing as I sucked hard on Dennis and told him to begin playing with my clitty as I wanted to climax.

“Make me cum off please. I want to fucking cum. I want to cum with his cock up my cunt.”

In the all fours position Dennis worked his hand underneath me and began circling my clit expertly with a couple of fingers. Greg kept Alfie in position so I still had the full length of his cock and swollen knot very deep up me. Dennis was now flicking my clit very hard, and I was on the point of cumming. I began panting quite heavily as my climax began to build. “Oh fuck yes, that’s it that’s it. Oh yes, yes I’m cumming.”

Dennis kept diddling my rock hard clitty and squeezing it, bringing me to a crashing orgasm. I was physically shaking as I began to cum off heavily. My cunt was so full and still being fertilised with Alfies spunk as my usual squirting started. But because I was so full it was spraying literally everywhere in all directions. Forcing its way out of my pussy and peehole anyway it could able to find the best way to escape. “That’s it you slut. Squirt everywhere, keep going, keep going,” I was encouraged.

Greg was now shoving his cock deep down my throat as my fanny continued to erupt and I was now stuffed from behind full of dog cock, and had a full prick down my throat. My face was squashed against his chest and balls. I was gagging slightly, spit drooling out of my mouth as Greg withdrew his slimy cock length which was coated in my saliva. Strings of my spit streamed off his hard-on and also from my mouth. Dennis was still going on my clit, faster and faster, rubbing my clit even though I had orgasmed violently.

“Fucking hell, you’re going to make me pass out,” I half quipped as he kept his speed up with his hand on my button.

“No you’re going to cum off again you dirty slag, that’s what you’re going to do.”

My orgasm was piling on and on, and whilst my squirting had almost subsided Dennis kept up his frantic pace around my clit and my violent orgasm showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Greg finished off with a flourish by slapping me on my face with his hard, spit covered cock before going around behind me and slowly beginning to help Alfie untie from me.

With Dennis working on my clit I could feel his knot slowly easing out of my wet, wide, cream coated gash. “Bloody hell! You should see the fucking state of this,” Greg said laughing at me. “Your cunt is being stretched so wide it looks like you’re giving birth you dirty bitch.”

Dennis kept up his frantic pace on my hard clitty. “Fucking hell, are you going to keep doing that forever!” I looked back at him. “I’m going to keep doing it until his cock is fully out of you Anna. Get used to it and you will undoubtedly cum again as that happens.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.