Alfie, Bruno and Two Men Have Me - Cover

Alfie, Bruno and Two Men Have Me

Copyright© 2021 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I was fucked by two older men and two dogs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting  

Following my fun with Greg and his dog Alfie, I was soon desperate to meet him again. This time his friend Dennis would be joining us, so in total I would have two men and two very eager dogs to satisfy me.

My husband chatted with Greg to arrange a suitable date and to ensure that Dennis was trustworthy and understood our boundaries.

It was agreed that I would be going through and spending the night at Gregs, as the drive across the country to him and back was going to be onerous especially after the fun I would be having, which would probably tire me out somewhat.

Mike was teasing me mercilessly the days before I was to meet Greg and his friend.

I was increasingly horny but he wanted to keep me on the boil, so for 48 hours before I was due to travel he denied me any orgasms.

I sucked him off each day, him spunking in my mouth telling me that I would soon be having four hard cocks to play with, two of them human, two from my canine admirers.

Bruno could sense something was up, but like me he was being denied any sort of relief.

Mike teased him and me together as we sat watching TV one night, “Who’s going to be fucking with mummy along with his new friend again soon then?” he laughed smiling at both of us.

“Yes that’s right boy, your best friend Alfie, and is mummy going to be getting more big cocks to play with as well, yes she is isn’t she!”

On hearing Alfies name Bruno was bouncing around excitedly.

“Someone’s a very excited boy aren’t you,” Mike said, patting him on his head.

“Yes, clever boy, and I know mummy is a very horny bitch as well. She can’t wait to have you both at her again. Can you mummy?”

I admitted that I could hardly wait and that the anticipation had me almost driven to frenzy point.

The teasing continued that night and over several days. My pussy was dripping wet in anticipation of the fun I was going to have and I couldn’t help but play with my clit at every opportunity.

The day finally arrived and my husband had spoken to Greg at length before I set off.

He teased me saying I was in for a great time and that Dennis could hardly wait to meet me. He told me that Greg had informed him that Alfie was feeling, ‘very playful’ and that his, ‘big dog’s balls were full of cum for me.’

I licked my lips lasciviously asking my husband,” I can’t wait to take more of that doggie cock and hot sticky spunk, is that so very wrong of me?”

He smiled back saying of course not and that he was pleased I had found another way to express my love for sex.

We had managed to bundle the kids off with my father for the morning and that would give me plenty of time to pamper myself by having a nice, long luxurious bath before getting ready to head across to Gregs.

I shaved and then waxed my pussy and labia completely smooth once more for my lovers and once sufficiently scrubbed and polished I applied some very sexy and cheap looking makeup. Green eyeshadow with shocking pink lipstick and I put my hair in pigtail bunches.

Greg had asked whether I would be okay to drive across already tarted up as the thought of me stepping out of the car already dressed for sex excited him very much.

Mike told me what they wanted and I willingly agreed to dress the part of the slutwife once more.

Mike watched me getting ready and he complimented me on my looks and was asking me how horny I was feeling.

I told him the truth that my fanny was dripping wet, and that I could hardly contain the thoughts that were swirling around my head,

I told my loving husband that I wanted fucked in every imaginable position and was hoping for lots of spunk and plenty spitroasting action.

We chatted as I pulled my nylons on and then as I slipped the outfit I had chosen to wear on top.

Mike once more told me I looked, ‘stunning,’ and I thanked him for allowing me to be such a dirty, unfaithful wife.

I had decided to dress in a full and slutty St.Trinian’s school girl outfit.

On my legs I wore a pair of black, seamed, silk stockings. Held up with a matching black and red suspender belt. On my feet I wore spiked, black, strappy high heels and again put my slut wife’s anklet around my right ankle.

My hair was in pigtails with little ribbon bows tied around the ends and I had painted some false freckles on both cheeks.

On top of my head I popped a little schoolgirl bonnet with the blue ribbon around it.

I had a micro mini, pleated grey skirt on that I can still manage to fit into from my netball playing days. I wore no panties as I wanted easy access to my wet and eager to be felt and fucked quim.

The gym skirt is so short that the full length of my stockings were on display, along with half an inch or more of bare flesh at the top of them.

I popped a white schoolgirl style blouse on, leaving the top two buttons undone, with no bra underneath and tied it into a knot at the front so my midriff was on display as well.

I felt a complete fucking whore dressed in the school girl outfit, talking to my husband about how I was going off to get fucked by two older men and two dogs at the same time.

Mike had already popped Bruno into our car as we knew as soon as he saw me dressed the way I was he would be at me in an instant.

I walked out of our apartment and down the communal stairs dressed like the schoolgirl slut, my heels clicking and clacking down the stairs, before popping a full-length coat on to cover myself up a little bit on the walk out to our car.

Once inside I slipped the coat off and felt deliciously wicked sitting in the car, knowing anyone passing and looking inside from a high viewpoint would get a great view of my stocking clad legs, tiny skirt and probably an eyeful of my tits as well.

Mike gave me a peck on the cheek telling me he hoped I had fun, and that he looked forward to hearing all about it.

I set off with an excited Bruno in the backseat. He was quite boisterous before finally settling down on the back seat and lying snoozing for most of the journey.

On driving off, my hubby told me he was going to ring to let Greg know I was on my way and to inform the guys of what I was wearing.

I felt deliciously horny for all of the drive and and and noticed a few glances from passing van and wagon drivers as I drove across the country. God only knows what these people thought of me as I was driving dressed in the school girl outfit. Maybe they thought I was heading to a fancy dress party or god knows what else they were thinking. The thought had me creaming on my seat.

I arrived in good time, feeling extremely hot and horny from my journey. As I pulled into Gregs driveway I sent a quick text message to Mike telling him I had arrived.

He replied instantly asking if I was feeling turned on.

I simply messaged back,’dripping fucking wet and ready for cock.’

I received a smiley emoji in return.

Greg was quickly at his front door, along with a tall distinguished looking silver haired man. I obviously took this to be Dennis.

Greg opened the back door allowing Bruno out and he immediately ran past them and into his home to meet Alfie.

“It looks like someone is pleased to see his friend again,” Greg smiled at me as he closed the back door and walked around to open my door to allow me to get out.

“Bloody hell you look incredible Anna,” he said to me savouring the sight of me in my school girl’s uniform.

With a smile he beckoned his friend over to the drivers door side. The tall grey haired gentleman walked around, and as I looked him up and down I was pleased with what I saw. He was very tall, thin with silver hair, clean-shaven and dressed very smartly.

He was now standing beside his friend ogling me from the driveway.

“Hi Anna, wow you do look incredible,” he charmingly said to me. “Greg wasn’t lying when he said you were a stunner.”

I flashed a smile back at him allowing him to get a good look at my stocking clad legs and cleavage.

I licked my lips seductively saying, “Greg didn’t tell me what a good looker his friend was. It’s lovely to meet you Dennis.”

He smiled back at me, “Thanks for the compliment. I’m always telling the wife that she’s punching above her weight so thanks very much Anna.”

Dennis was obviously a charmer and our introduction was proving to be fun and cheeky.

“You guys want to get me inside then?” I asked, smiling.

“I think it’s not just us that want to get you inside,” Greg laughed. “I suspect Alfie and Bruno are as excited as we are.”

I smiled back asking if he wanted me to put my coat on to cover up in case any of the neighbours saw.

“I wish you didn’t have to,” he said back to me,”but I think that’s probably wise.”

I quickly popped my full length coat on and was soon being helped out of the car by a very gentlemanly Dennis.

I was complimented once more on my figure and Dennis told me that what he could see had him very excited.

He held my hand as we walked to the house and as we approached the front door I told both the guys to stay outside for a second.

I quickly popped into the hallway and discarded my long overcoat, dropping it to the floor and stood brazenly on display on my two studs.

I leant against the bannister and smiled, “Like what you see boys?”

My full St Trinians outfit was on display, my legs fully visible in the seamed stocking, my tits heaving in my blouse. I opened my legs slightly, smiled and licked my lips, my tongue snaking out my mouth seductively.

Behind me, Alfie and Bruno were both bouncing around excitedly as I looked out to the doorway and told Dennis and Greg, “Come on then boys, come and fucking get it then. This is what you wanted wasn’t it?”

I smiled as he approached me telling me that I looked completely sexy. Greg adding, “You look not only sexy Anna, but you look like a complete fucking slut!”

Dennis seemed shocked at this but was soon at ease with such terminology being used as I smiled and said, “That’s what I am Greg! A married fucking slut, desperate for cock and cum.”

Once more I licked my lips seductively adding, “I’m pleased you approve. That’s the image I was going for. Now let’s get inside here, I want fucking cock and I want plenty of it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.