Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 9

True Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

For the next week we did not do much socially as we had to work, then Saturday arrived.

During lunch my wife asked if we were going to the club tonight, I told her we could if she wanted to.

She told me it would be nice to go back, maybe those two guys might be there again.

“I’m sure you would like to see one or both of them fucking me” she said.

I agreed I would love it.

Ok that has decided it, we will go I told her.

What will you wear?, I asked her.

She told me she had not decided yet.

I had to go to the local DIY store to get some things.

It took a lot longer than I had expected. I was quite late getting back.

When I got back she was ready to go to the club.

She was dressed in a silky red blouse with buttons down the front, and a black knee length skirt with buttons all the way down one side. She lad left the last three buttons undone, which showed a hint of thigh.

She looked very good.

“Thought you were never coming back” she exclaimed.

There was a problem at the store, and it took ages, I told her.

I told her I would go and get ready for the club, which I did, It did not take me long.

When I was ready I phoned for a taxi to take us to the club.It was late getting to us, the wife was geting annoyed.

We got to the club, got our drinks and went straight up to the balcony.We were watching the dancers, when we heard a voice say “thought you were not coming here tonight, been looking out for you for some time “. It was the guy who danced with the wife last week.

Told him we got held up.

We stayed on the balcony for a few minutes, then we went back down again to the bar.

His friend was at the bar. He greeted us both, and bought us a drink. We stayed chatting for a while, then I took my wife for a dance. We both thought that they would be here.We danced for a few tunes then went back to the bar area.

I bought another round of drinks for the four of us, then the guy wanted to dance again with the wife, which he did. When they got back the other guy said, “I have not had a dance yet tonight, can I have a dance “. I joking said,” well I’m not dancing with you”. They all laughed, my wife took his hand and led him on to the dance floor. They stayed there for some time.

I was chatting to the first guy about all sorts of different things, then they came back from the dance floor.

They then introduced themselves, the first one to dance and touch my wife was called Adam, the other one’s name was Sam.

Sam Said “ your wife is a good mover, and a good looker”, she smiled. They bought more drinks for us all, then they suggested we go way from the bar to a quiter area and sit for a while, we did. We went to near where we were last time, near the arches. We sat for a while chatting, then Adam asked my wife if she wanted to see more of the arches, she told him she did.

They went into the gloom, they were gone for about ten minutes. Sam said “ I had better go and see where they are, they might have taken a wrong turn, I know those passages very well” He left.

Adam returned on his own, saying “good job Sam came and found us, we had taken the wrong turn, he is now showing her some other parts”.

After a few minutes I told Adam I am going to see where they are, he asked me to wait a bit as they would soon be back. But I got off the chair and went down behind the arches. I came across them by the wall, Sam did not hear me aproach, he was to intent on what he was doing. He was feeling her tits, which were fully out from her blouse. “Now that looks a good scene” I said, with that Sam turned round and said “shit”. I told him to carry on, as he seemed to be enjoying himself.

He was taken aback by my words. “So you don’t mind then “ he said.

So long as I can watch I told him. He carried on for about a couple of minutes. He then said “we had better get back now as the staff of the club do come down this area, and anyone found doing sex things get barred from the club “.

We went back to where Adam was.

He looked over to Sam and said “everything ok”. Sam replied, “more than ok”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.